1. 1. Type of tournament?

• MMA
    • KT
  2. 2. Round system?

• 1 x 10 minute round
    • 3 x 10 minute rounds
    • 3 x 5 minute rounds
    • Other. Please specify.

So MMA is winning the poll, but we got 3 people refusing to compete unless it's KT.

Whats the play here guys?

You go with the event that you envisioned and people will fall in line (or stomp off and have a little tantrum). At least that way you get to fully implement your vision and you're guaranteed to have a group who believe in the concept.

• Upvote 1

i joined whatever k1 mma if i have a fighter slot available that a big if

So what do I put down?

Also, I've removed myself from the tourney because I'd rather not be a part of it.

I was hoping because of the name "Havoc" we could do something chaos related, like have a different round system. Or do KT, just to stand out and not be same.

So maybe, mma with 1 10 minute round or KT with 3 x 5?

The reason that I only would join if KT , is just because I haven't created a KT fighter yet and talked about creating one like a week or so ago, so that would be perfect timing.

If I were you, I would create a concept and then look who is interested. I'm sure it will get filled up, as many of us are eager to get into a tournament again ;)

The reason that I only would join if KT , is just because I haven't created a KT fighter yet and talked about creating one like a week or so ago, so that would be perfect timing.

If I were you, I would create a concept and then look who is interested. I'm sure it will get filled up, as many of us are eager to get into a tournament again ;)

At the moment its a balancing act, some people will only join if its KT. Some only if it's MMA. If people would be happy doing the other, it would be no problem. But MMA won the poll.