Island Season 4

elpadre

I think zyd just saw the opporunity that its easie to become nr 1 manager from the island. With all the hype and all. He'll poke some managers in the eye by reaching nr 1 with figheters only from the island.

Perhaps then we'll get separate manager rankings for the island and the real world

I think zyd just saw the opporunity that its easie to become nr 1 manager from the island. With all the hype and all. He'll poke some managers in the eye by reaching nr 1 with figheters only from the island.

Perhaps then we'll get separate manager rankings for the island and the real world

he will fail miserably like in the season 3 - his fighters will lose more than win

In season 3 ZyD had loads of guys at Bantamweight and Lightweight who were good contenders. His best two were Razor MuayThai, whom I picked up to save from retirement, who was on an awesome streak when he won the HG title. Mib Louie is a longtime contender in both HG and World Combat and is currently signed to the latter. He was defo a solid manager considering they never trained a single day and were still (and in Razor and Louie's cases, still are) top contenders.

• Upvote 1

£100 is cheap. You really sell 160q supps for 100 how will you ever get your money back as i spent 3 million on and it was only 159.7 think theres a few of the island that lie about there supp strength.

the reason a 100 is so that i can build a better one for the guys. Trust me i lost 4 million just starting this company so its not about money.

Easiest way to get a better supp on the Island is to support the nutrition companies on there. Buy their product, get slightly better training, and eventually you will keep seeing better supps be available when they have the money to research a better product.

Easiest way to get a better supp on the Island is to support the nutrition companies on there. Buy their product, get slightly better training, and eventually you will keep seeing better supps be available when they have the money to research a better product.Yeah

Exactly soon as i have 50-75k i will do a stronger product for you guys. Thought $100 was an ok price for the guys on the island.

Also guys put on here what sups you wants the most and ill try get the money put more into the products you want.

On another note is there any point competing in the island if you cant get in them decent gyms my guy is not poped yet and he been on the same thing for 3 days haha

£100 is cheap. You really sell 160q supps for 100 how will you ever get your money back as i spent 3 million on and it was only 159.7 think theres a few of the island that lie about there supp strength.

the reason a 100 is so that i can build a better one for the guys. Trust me i lost 4 million just starting this company so its not about money.

Yea thats what I sell them for and always have... Big Bear

I hadnt thought of you needing the money to upgrade your stock so Ive changed my mind here and will support your store. Nutrition companies are kind of a bitch to get going. :(

Exactly soon as i have 50-75k i will do a stronger product for you guys. Thought $100 was an ok price for the guys on the island.

Also guys put on here what sups you wants the most and ill try get the money put more into the products you want.

On another note is there any point competing in the island if you cant get in them decent gyms my guy is not poped yet and he been on the same thing for 3 days haha

It is a myth that you need coaches or a more expensive gym to gain certain skills. If you are simply sparring, don't expect to pop often in any gym, as they all will offer the same sparring benefit in any gym, as long as the gym is clean (and you are sparring with 5 or more, based on skill). If you are training strength, yoga (flex, balance), cardio, in my gym for instance, you should be gaining max benefits for your fighter, because my gym is clean. So this would have nothing to do with the gym but your fighter's learning speed. To be even more thorough, 25 yr olds in particular, on creation, seem to train more slowly than 18 yr olds in all aspects.

All in favour of ban of private gyms on a the island? It does give an advantage which takes away part of the charm.

For the gym zyd is in, technically it is not private so banning them won't accomplish anything. What Zyd and Nehi have done is made the capacity of the gym only enough so that both their fighters can get in and no one elses

That's why I say "a way to get a private gym" instead of "has a private gym"...

Also, check the coaches sessions. They're all at one. I'm guessing some of the fighters there are just fillers.

and also, I don't think that will be economically sustainable so it will close down eventually and the bill will go to the "main" account of Nehi and then Zyd will pay him for it and get someone else to open another one for him, etc etc etc.... (loophole)

For the gym zyd is in, technically it is not private so banning them won't accomplish anything. What Zyd and Nehi have done is made the capacity of the gym only enough so that both their fighters can get in and no one elses

You know, if you ask him he might actually let someone in the gym.

There gym won't go bankrupt either, if he starts doing that then he is exploiting again, but if it doesn't he is just that bit smarter than everyone else.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know, if you ask him he might actually let someone in the gym.

There gym won't go bankrupt either, if he starts doing that then he is exploiting again, but if it doesn't he is just that bit smarter than everyone else.

I've asked him to let the guy I signed to his org in the gym, he just ignores my request.

I think the zyd/nehi plan is fairly obvious. The zyd account will fight often early in the org, building up hype for the non zyd/nehi fighters there and also funding the gym. The Nehi account will train up his fighters and then enter them at a later date were they will get favorable matchups that help gain hype very quickly.

So far in the gym, there is just three CT coaches training speed. They made a mistake and made them elite, so they are overpaying those coaches for the same return they would get from wonderful CT coaches. There really shouldnt be any coaches on the island above exc at this point, its a waste of money.

• Upvote 5