Island Season 4

elpadre

Round 3 screwed everything up. 1 winner in Round 3 retired to Bahamas, the other went to London and another got released. Max's fighters was the only one that wasn't dropped from the Island and fought a losing fighter to win the tournement in the semi final round. He's even stuck on the Island now post tournament. This is one clusterfuck that makes me glad I am not Mike right now lol.

• Upvote 1

Round 3 screwed everything up. 1 winner in Round 3 retired to Bahamas, the other went to London and another got released. Max's fighters was the only one that wasn't dropped from the Island and fought a losing fighter to win the tournement in the semi final round. He's even stuck on the Island now post tournament. This is one clusterfuck that makes me glad I am not Mike right now lol.

I imagine mike going something like this:

image.jpg?w=500&c=1

• Upvote 4

so, tomorrow Hellmuth vs Lazaro for 265+ Island Title - I expect my guy Phil to do his job

Doyle is going against a grappler in 265 - hope to keep this standing and advance to the next round

I'd say Paulo is an underdog, but Pedro was a fairly big underdog too. Should be awesome cause Phil's really brought it all together as of late.

MW is not fine, Dylan beat De houtman today http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=781779 .. also , the finals shouldn't have happend today should it?

Also if you look at the fighters it's totally crazy. Memhet gets beaten by Rabemananjara but Memhet is the one advancing in the bracket. Bones loses to mehmet and ricardo gerson

Basically every fighter in MW who was left fought twice today.. it's just bananas right now.

MW is not fine, Dylan beat De houtman today http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=781779 .. also , the finals shouldn't have happend today should it?

Also if you look at the fighters it's totally crazy. Memhet gets beaten by Rabemananjara but Memhet is the one advancing in the bracket. Bones loses to mehmet and ricardo gerson

Basically every fighter in MW who was left fought twice today.. it's just bananas right now.

Yeah def not fine at all. It only gets more bonkers the more you look at it too. Literally only one guy that won in round 3 advanced to round 4 and that is Max's guy who randomly got the Gold trophy. All the other winners were moved on to post-island. Poor Mike.

Well, it's pretty obvious that I'll win the MW trounament anyway but I'd very much preffer to get it right, right? :P (added smiley here in post scriptum to be clear that I'm joking)

Seriously though - 3 winners of round 3 got kicked out of the island and losers advanced (except for Hernandez). Then Muhammad got kicked out after winning semi-finals and trophy went to Shopenhauer by default... there's some logic here (some weird, twisted logic), I'm sure of it, I just don't quite see it yet.

EDIT:

Wait, I see it now! The final fight happened, we just don't see it. Shopenhauer has 1 more win than he has fights (1 more decision win to be precise). Who was that win against? Muhammad doesn't have 1 unseen loss to match it. :(

Edited by MBennet
  • Upvote 1

The final hasn't happened, no. Basically just ignore R3 commentary that's there cos all that's just a rerun of fights that already happened yesterday. It's probably just saying the final has happened already cos it's "advanced the tournament round" in the database and it thinks we've had 5 rounds when we've only had 4, cos it ran round 3 again today.

I see some people have already moved off the Island. I've got my fighter to go to London after the island ends, now he won the tournament shouldn't he be off the Island? Or is there something i gotta tick?

Seems like every winner of their tournaments stays until it all ends, just like guys who didnt fight in the tournament. Seems like the usual script. If he's going to the Island, is Bravie looking for an org by any chance (worth a shot innit? :D)

I see some people have already moved off the Island. I've got my fighter to go to London after the island ends, now he won the tournament shouldn't he be off the Island? Or is there something i gotta tick?

I think you only leave the Island early if you lose in the tourney. I've got guys who didn't qualify and they're stuck on the Island still, too.

Mike, by all means, set away. Somehow Muhammad got back to you from FAs (weird that you sacked a tournament fighter), so you can totally set all the sliders you want. ;)

Btw, nice job on getting division's number 1. Quite an achievement I'd say. Muhammad will be definitely one of two hardest opponents for Shopenhauer (the other one was Hernandez). Will be good fight anyway.