Syn For Sale!

darksoul

You cannot compare running a small org to running one of the best in the game. You look at the turn over in top orgs or their teams who run it, and it will startle you.

Running a top org, you have to deal with mangers personally and it is their top fighters you are dealing with, they want the best possible match ups and certain dates etc. It is easier to convince someone to take a fight at the lower level because the it isn't the persons top fighter you are dealing with. Politics at the top level in the game and recruiting also takes its toll on you, admittedly it isn't as bad anymore since the top org owners generally get along but previously the politics was fucking horrifying to get any superfights done.

Another example is look at the amount of "nearly" orgs who failed at the last hurdle to make the jump. UPG Vegas and Immortals/NGF are the two that spring to mind, they decided not to pull the trigger and got dismantled by the big orgs taking their talent. UPG merged with Ascension and NGF just fell flat on its ass. It takes a lot of time and effort to get to the top stage of the game yet in the past year or two, we have seen the death of multiple big orgs, Empire, NFC, Syn and CFC all disappeared and other ones such as Syndicate, Sauna, Heroic etc all disappeared also. Most of the org owners say the same thing, they burn out and it takes too much time hence the need for a team who can delegate duties accordingly and not have an owner who sits on his arse and does nothing while you do the work.

• Upvote 2

Also it can suck the enjoyment outnof the game like what happned to em when i ran oni

I was finiding it harder and harder to enjoy is game

yeah i also almost quit the game as a result when i had my org. if i had partner/team i think my org would still be here.

Same story here. I still would like to get back into the org business if there would be a good group of guys to partner up with :)

Yeah I know Dino, I will deal with all the negatives if I ever got my org to that point. At the moment I am still doing it all by myself so things will be a lot harder going forward but I look forward to the challenges.

Another example is look at the amount of "nearly" orgs who failed at the last hurdle to make the jump. UPG Vegas and Immortals/NGF are the two that spring to mind, they decided not to pull the trigger and got dismantled by the big orgs taking their talen.

That's exactly what happened to me way back when I ran Eternal Rivals, no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't seem to get over that last hurdle and eventually burnt out trying. I must have done a decent job at least because people keep asking me to join thier staff :D

I wouldnt mind getting back into the org biz again someday. I talked to shortfuse a little about joining his team but I'm worried that I'll commit and then quickly find that I just don't have the time and enthusiasm that I thought I would. I tried helping out NGF and Nex but in the end I hardly did anything at all so don't want to be a dead weight staff member.

You cannot compare running a small org to running one of the best in the game. You look at the turn over in top orgs or their teams who run it, and it will startle you.

Running a top org, you have to deal with mangers personally and it is their top fighters you are dealing with, they want the best possible match ups and certain dates etc. It is easier to convince someone to take a fight at the lower level because the it isn't the persons top fighter you are dealing with. Politics at the top level in the game and recruiting also takes its toll on you, admittedly it isn't as bad anymore since the top org owners generally get along but previously the politics was fucking horrifying to get any superfights done.

Another example is look at the amount of "nearly" orgs who failed at the last hurdle to make the jump. UPG Vegas and Immortals/NGF are the two that spring to mind, they decided not to pull the trigger and got dismantled by the big orgs taking their talent. UPG merged with Ascension and NGF just fell flat on its ass. It takes a lot of time and effort to get to the top stage of the game yet in the past year or two, we have seen the death of multiple big orgs, Empire, NFC, Syn and CFC all disappeared and other ones such as Syndicate, Sauna, Heroic etc all disappeared also. Most of the org owners say the same thing, they burn out and it takes too much time hence the need for a team who can delegate duties accordingly and not have an owner who sits on his arse and does nothing while you do the work.

If this was to me, I wasn't comparing it, I was asking because I was genuinely interested.

For all the other reasons you mentioned is why I'd never want to really look for that. It's like training fighters for 1000 years before using them to fight. I enjoy it most when I'm reading an org event or when I'm reading my fighters fights, so I want those two things to happen frequently.

I never got this, lol. I don't make back door deals on fights before they are offered. Maybe that is why I can't keep a fighter in the top 10 very long. I know this goes on all the time, but I just wait for a fight offer and accept it. I can only think of a few times I was PM'ed before an offer was sent and asked if I'd take a fight, but I don't ever recall PM'ing an owner and asking for a certain fight.

Why managers feel the need to do this I will never get.

Not a knock on org owners as I know this is shit you have to deal with

I never got this, lol. I don't make back door deals on fights before they are offered. Maybe that is why I can't keep a fighter in the top 10 very long. I know this goes on all the time, but I just wait for a fight offer and accept it. I can only think of a few times I was PM'ed before an offer was sent and asked if I'd take a fight, but I don't ever recall PM'ing an owner and asking for a certain fight.

Why managers feel the need to do this I will never get.

Not a knock on org owners as I know this is shit you have to deal with

I don't mind it actually, it makes my job a little bit easier when managers call each other out. I have messaged about getting fights against certain top fighters, but for the most part i just take what is given to me. It is one of those things though when two fighters call out the same guy and you know that one of them is gonna be pissed about not getting the fight that they want, they go in a huff and demand a release and shit. That is the stuff that burned me out the most about running a top org single handed.

I dun even know what is going anymore.

Syn was being sold.

At one point it was sold.

Then things got weird.

Shots were fired.

People started calling each other.

Mentor was there.

Something about assholes.. I don't know. I know wanna know. Don't tell me.

http://media.giphy.com/media/NPyHgTkMStCXC/giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

I dun even know what is going anymore.

Syn was being sold.

At one point it was sold.

Then things got weird.

Shots were fired.

People started calling each other.

Mentor was there.

Something about assholes.. I don't know. I know wanna know. Don't tell me.

http://media.giphy.com/media/NPyHgTkMStCXC/giphy.gif

Welcome to the forums!