Fast and Furious

bjornmma1

I f""king love fast and furious. All I dreamt about when I was little was to have a cool bad ass car. Now not so much. Anyway it sucks and I feel deeply sorry that Paul Walker died. As a fan of this great movies I am a bit sad every time I remember that or whach any of the 6th movies appeared till now. Will most proabably go and wath the movie at the launch and have a good time at it, cause the trailer looks well and they get more crazy and creative with each film.

I like her more ;) She is so damn hot!

http://whosthebomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/JordanaFast.jpg

Miaaaa :D love her too

Love the films also, was 18 or 19 when they first came out. Next summer i was driving an eclipse :D 6 years later bought an evo :) Films changed my life into a car-addict. Work in the car-sector also, have always "faster" rides then most people. did love to legal dragrace also =)

Miaaaa :D love her too

Love the films also, was 18 or 19 when they first came out. Next summer i was driving an eclipse :D 6 years later bought an evo :) Films changed my life into a car-addict. Work in the car-sector also, have always "faster" rides then most people. did love to legal dragrace also =)

what do you have now? still an EVO? do you have a pic?

Nah, have sold it. Bought a house, and could use the budget to do some work on it. Bought a golf 3 vr6 instead which was like 7 times cheaper then my evo.

But now that i'm settled, i'm starting to look for one again :D

bauwensevo2222222o.jpg

Bought it in germany, drove 3 weeks, and then this happened:

motorschade3.jpg

Fried 2 pistons. So i dropped a 2.3 stroker in it, with all uprated internals, and more upgrades (also handling and brakes). Was a beast with 360 hp (couldnt get more out of original turbo) and 630 NM (stock evo has 330 NM).

With sporty driving style and a full tank of gas, i couldnt get 200 km's out of it :D

• 3 months later...