Negative Attendance and a 1000 rating?

As dumb as his antics are you gotta look at it like this, he is just exploiting loopholes that are already there. The fact that he does it at such a large scale just points the bugs in the game out and then they can just be fixed. Consider him a tester and stop crying about it(you know who you are). A trolling sack of a tester but still one nonetheless. He just gets paid with the tears of butthurt instead of in cash.

• Upvote 1

As dumb as his antics are you gotta look at it like this, he is just exploiting loopholes that are already there. The fact that he does it at such a large scale just points the bugs in the game out and then they can just be fixed. Consider him a tester and stop crying about it(you know who you are). A trolling sack of a tester but still one nonetheless. He just gets paid with the tears of butthurt instead of in cash.

He's doing pretty much the same shit he did years ago. So nothing really got fixed. When he did it last time quite a few managers quit, one of them was a huge financial supporter of the game. Mike took his hype away yesterday and he's already back to #6 in the world rankings after his event last night.

People quit playing games when they realize that their honest efforts can be trumped by an angry nerd playing with event numbers.

• Downvote 1

None of The Las Vegas events ran today.

Thanks Zyd.

EDIT: OK, I admit i'm only assuming that this is because Zyd's exploit forced Mike to adjust things in Vegas today and cause this fault. But as it's never happened before it seems like the likely reason. I'm sure we'll find out soon.

• Upvote 1

They might do if people make a bigger deal of it than they need to. FYI, he's not doing the same thing he did before - he's found something else.

I dont get that logic, why are we blaming the messenger? I know there is a vocal minority that approves of xyd's cheating and thinks its cool.

The simple solution would be to eliminate all the special rules you've granted to QFC's. The ruleset has only been used for cheating and glitching so it wouldn't impact the vast majority of rule abiding tycooners. There are only about 10 managers using 40 fighters signed to the org, so its not like qfc orgs are popular or even useful.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They might do if people make a bigger deal of it than they need to. FYI, he's not doing the same thing he did before - he's found something else.

In the function that determines event rating, add the following :

If ($attendance << 0 )

then $rating=0;

fi

Heh... 1 min quick fix ;)

• Upvote 2

i'll tell you what he was doing afterwards but i would rather just fix that. it's not complicated.

the way zyd goes about his "cheating" is so obvious that I really don't see why anyone would get wound up about it. everyone knows he's not going to gain any advantage from doing it cos whatever he does will just get wiped out. he's basically an unpaid game tester... i'd have to pay someone hundreds and hundreds of dollars to do what he does and test the game for bugs.

• Upvote 3

blitz was a shit org in the past and zyd is just proving it further. everyone move along. jlp is mad because he cant exploit the new blitz like he did with the old blitz. nothing to see here.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/5c/5c88a5127ef8fd1c382f4bde019494f0261d8960d83a592730d1351f7bc0e525.jpg