WTF Tycoon?!?!

Thanks to Zyd.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49037&hl=

EDIT: OK, I admit i'm only assuming that this is because Zyd's exploit forced Mike to adjust things in Vegas today and cause this fault. But as it's never happened before it seems like the likely reason. I'm sure we'll find out soon.

I had a title fight set up for tonight that it never happened so I understand your frustration man, believe me, I'd like for us to have an explanation soon and for this shit to be either fixed or rescheduled... it's messing with a few org owners and even more fighters.

my opp is scheduled to fly out of vegas in a hour. i bet 85% of fights will be NC's

Won't be any NC's due to Teleportation, but it does seem that most people will be fighting less than 100% due to the Teleportation unless Mike does something.

I assumed it was due to Europe's time zone changing tonight, so 1am was skipped, which is when their fights would have happened.

I assumed it was due to Europe's time zone changing tonight, so 1am was skipped, which is when their fights would have happened.

I forgot about that. That sounds like the reason and I was probably wrong then :OMG:

no it cant be, that would mean it just happens sooner or later, no?

Well the minute 1am hit, it skipped forward to 2am, so something must have happened that the events didn't register. I know a couple of guys have told me their Fight Offers current read a negative time until the evnet.

It's 1am Vegas time and still nothing. My fighter already come back to his base. Hopefully it won't affect anything.

My best guess it's something to do with Europe DST that starts this sunday. Mike changed something and somehow skipped the time of the events.

yay, i love timezone changes so much! :S

I guess the new server is working off UK time not GMT, so I will see if I can get that changed.

I will move those events to happen today and will make Sunday worth as much as Saturday. I'll turn off location NCs so you don't have to fly and will set everyone to max energy.

• Upvote 4

yay, i love timezone changes so much! :S

I guess the new server is working off UK time not GMT, so I will see if I can get that changed.

I will move those events to happen today and will make Sunday worth as much as Saturday. I'll turn off location NCs so you don't have to fly and will set everyone to max energy.

Thanks dude your awesome! :winner:

I am so happy now!