Who are MMA Tycoon's future top fighters? ( 250k-270k ID)

bjornmma1

Churning out 14 vaguely different threads in 5 seconds is one way to stay active I guess.

I don't see your problem, apart from the fact that you can't count. If I would have created one thread for it, it would have been pretty chaotic in it and now everyone has a clear view of where you can post what fighter. I think it's interesting to see who people think are the next top guys and if that will prove to be correct later. If you don't like these threads, no problem, but don't derail them please. Thank you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My "problem" is that you easily could've made one thread for promising prospects but instead decided to make a bazillion of them. That's just spamming. Normally I wouldn't give a shit but your incessant contentless spam is a bit grating to be honest.

My posts have exactly as much content as yours so I'll keep posting whatever I want, thank you very much.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I have a "sack" set of sliders saved. I don't want anyone to know how utterly terrible I have become and how awful my slider skills are now!

You evil genius!

And everybody knows Mannetosen is just the angriest person in the history of ever. You sexy little angry man, you.

I dont get what the problem is. People are obviously enjoying contributing to and reading these threads. I feel like people are angry for the sake of being angry.

People aren't angry for the sake of being angry. Nobody's angry. People are annoyed for the sake that they're being annoyed.

http://s12.postimg.org/w348o12ct/nonsense.jpg

If we're being honest, this seems a bit silly. I'll take humours, blizz (I think was his name?), quacky, and fcan all day.

I've got a new thread for the off-topic section... I'm gonna create a dozen of them instead of one...

who are the NFL's best football players ages 18-19

who are the NFL's best football players ages 20-21

who are the NFL's best football players ages 22-23

who are the NFL's best football players ages 24-25

who are the NFL's best football players ages 26-27

No offence intended. It's not personal, imo it's just stupid. The forums these days are like, amateur hour.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

at least these "spammed" threads are on topic and about the fighters in the game.

and tosen, you've had your fair share of ridiculous posts, threads and off-topic jibberish. we all have. get off the cross, it's not that big of a deal.

I don't think these threads have anything to do about fighters in the game. In my honest opinion I believe that Bjornmma has an addiction to slot machines.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

People aren't angry for the sake of being angry. Nobody's angry. People are annoyed for the sake that they're being annoyed.

No offence intended. It's not personal, imo it's just stupid. The forums these days are like, amateur hour.

That is your opinion which you are of course entitled to. As has been pointed out, these posts are on topic and about the game. From our position it is physically impossible to say whether he is genuinely interested in who people think will be the top stars in the future or if he is posting solely for spin and win credits. You can have your suspicions and I'll have mine.

He should of offered his own nomination instead of re-posting the same material over and over... either way, neither here nor there, and I couldn't care less what he post on the forums. People need to call people on their bullshit. Life cycle would be better off.

Here's my nomination:

Dre "Silent Warrior" Still

managed by: Jacob What

Why? Looks good, like he's got a lot of heart. Womba had a lot of heart.

and here's my second nomination

Wes Good

this guy prolly has 150 KO power. Watch out. Solid/Granite chin too. If his confidence and heart levels are up to par, this dude has a virtual power punching machine on his roster.

I expect one, if not both, of these two fighters will crack top 10 W/C in the future.

I don't think these threads have anything to do about fighters in the game. In my honest opinion I believe that Bjornmma has an addiction to slot machines.

so are we going to purposely not post in the forums just to prove we aren't looking for slot credits? lol

I think the "spin & win credits for forum posts" ruined the forums more than blixxx, jacky, humors, castor or any other troll ever has.

now we have people judging the merits of a damn forum post based off of spin & win credits and plus and minuses lmao. so fukn stupid.

just post what u want, fuk everyone else.

• Upvote 1

He should of offered his own nomination instead of re-posting the same material over and over... either way, neither here nor there, and I couldn't care less what he post on the forums. People need to call people on their bullshit. Life cycle would be better off.

Here's my nomination:

Wes Good

this guy prolly has 150 KO power. Watch out. Solid/Granite chin too. If his confidence and heart levels are up to par, this dude has a virtual power punching machine on his roster.

I expect one, if not both, of these two fighters will crack top 10 W/C in the future.

the problem with calling people on their bullshit is, who decides if it's bullshit or not?

Here's my nomination:

Wes Good

Charles "The Harmonica" Bronson will give Dre Still a good chin test in nigh 23 days. We'll see after that.

well, you are wrong. The only thing I win on spin and win is free avatars and I have more than enough of them. I'm just interested in what fighters people think will become really good.i'm not posting to get spins, let that be clear.

and I have actually offered my nominations long before you posted that I should have done that instead, so no idea what the problem is. But as I said already, lets get back on topic please. Thanks

• Downvote 7

well, you are wrong. The only thing I win on spin and win is free avatars and I have more than enough of them. I'm just interested in what fighters people think will become really good.i'm not posting to get spins, let that be clear.

and I have actually offered my nominations long before you posted that I should have done that instead, so no idea what the problem is. But as I said already, lets get back on topic please. Thanks

It doesn't matter what you posted, why you posted it, or where you posted it. Couldn't care less if you were posting to genuinely contribute a positive discussion for the forum, for spin & win credits, or to save earth from a giant rock flying through space... what you posted was a big bag of repeated material and absolute rubbish.

just post what u want, fuk everyone else.

I agree.

the problem with calling people on their bullshit is, who decides if it's bullshit or not?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I assume the same goes for bullshit.

• Downvote 1

Wes Good

What makes you think he has 150 ko power? On what can we try to assume the k.o. figure?

What makes you think he has 150 ko power? On what can we try to assume the k.o. figure?

IIRC Granite chin usually triumphs every other hidden.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=697729

Good popped Heavy Handed on TTOT. Opponent popped granite chin. pre-fight commentary indicated: Both these guys have really solid chins. Will we see a standup war or will they both decide that a knockout is unlikely and try to win the fight elsewhere?

So his chin is damn near granite, but his KO power still popped up on TTOT. If his chin is a 100-120, his KO power is significantly higher.

• Upvote 1

Iirc the ToTT doesn't factor in actual numbers. The hierarchy is entirely dependent on ranges. If solid chin is 100-129 a KO Power hidden of 130+ will always trump it. That says nothing about the actual numbers involved though. As long as the chin qualifies as "solid" (a >=100 score) you'll get the "... really solid chins" message.

And Jbomb, I decide what's dumb because I'm literally God made flesh.

I think the following two guys are going to make it into stardom.

Dre Still : an amazing groundgame and if he can work on his standup , he'll be a huge star. + he has a great manager!

Scott Parker: The guy is a beast and has also a good manager. One thing is that in the fight with my fighter, he was cut pretty easily, so hopefully for him that won't turn out to become a problem.