Dan Hardy fan thread

Just like splash I am a huge fan of Dan Hardy and while I may not be as big a fan as he was, I have nothing but admiration for Dan the Man. So this is a little thread for my fellow fans post here with pride.

http://e9bbcba794ec60672475-693158ff2c1c99d0e4a41d57d491843d.r93.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/12806-06-UFC111PrePresser-DanHardy.jpg

• Downvote 1

Dan is one of those figures in MMA that makes you think about fighters not like dumb animals that fight for money but as an intelligent person with power within him. I think it's really lame when some fighters don't know any english at all, that makes me think of them as of uneducated person. Especially the new breed of fighters - English is now the language of all the world, an almost every normally educated person can speak it.

• Downvote 1

I didn't mean that. It's just that you can see overall - he's intelligent and educated, while others fighters sometimes can't even speak the language of this modern world.

Your grandparents don't speak english. Are they stupid too?

Rather off topic but does anyone else think Carlos Condit looks rather like the comedian Jack Whitehall?

Please. Sexy Carlos is much sexier than that hack.