(7M) Insanity's Mad Cash Tournament

Beck

Bookmaker ​Odds for the 155 part of tournament.

Too bet post here and pm me who your betting .SO we have 2 records when the tournament finishes .Max bet is 50k min bet 10k also send cash to my account lol so i can confirm bet.If you what beck use these odds and take bets yourself :yes: .I am to chicken to take real high roller bets .

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177) 18/1

Sigurd "Snake-In-The-Eye" Lodbrok (235191) 18/1

Logan Sackett (223771) 3/1

Dickie "The Dirt" Dirty (220397) 7/1

Norman Parke (224759) 7/1

Yushin "Akuma" Yamamoto (223908) 5/1

Konrad Husky (220217) 10/1

Mike "This Gonna Hurt" Allen (226328) 12/1

Boyko Kersikov (225286) 3/1

Kang "Booze Tooth" Xi Jia (224938) 5/1

Antoni Hong (228819) 5/1

Mateus Gracie (224055) 10/1

Tyroil Smoochie Wallace (234487) 10/1

Mexican Wolverine" Chad Didion (220239) 10/1

Beaver "Damn" Hardwood (238722) 10/1

Mateus Gracie (224055) 7/1

The two favs or the top to mangers in the ranking at the moment fighters dinoo and sackets .Some nice value if you fancy a long shot .My tip for tournament and dark horse is markys fighter Kang "Booze Tooth" Xi Jia. Undefeated under mark management seems to be able to grinds victories and is very well rounded .maybe he is overpriced at 5/1?

185 tournament odds

Nolan Sackett (224933) 3/1

Lionel "Behemoth" Santos 5/1

Vlad "PeacemakeR" Putin (228239) 10/1

Fernand "The Betrayer" Mondego (234286) 14/1

DeBo "Night" Train (229863) 12/1

Sam Hall (243878) 12/1

Octavio Saades (228897) 4/1

John Dillinger (223027) 5/1

The Thunderbolt" Pika Chu (236062) 12/1

Lard "Vendetta Ice " Pecs (240195) 14/1

JT Redman (235974) 18/1

Lance "Last Chance" Legstrong (227237) 9/1

Donnie Felterbush (220322) 8/1

Pera Pulkkinen (230757) 4/1

Charles "The Master Debater" Grace (239165) 5/1

The Borg Zombie" Chan Sung Aoki (236147) 8/1

max bet 50k min bet 10k.To bet post here and pm me so we have 2 records so there no confusion at the end of the tourament.Also don't forget to send cash

Why does Topo get 5:1 odds for Antoni Hong when he beat Logan Sackett? I too would like better odds for my fighter!!

C'mon give me better odds on Boyko.

ha ha hell know .There 5 guys realistically capable of winning it .I give longer odds on the long-shots but hell no on the favs..AS doctor phil saids down below.Shame on you guys trying to fleece a honest bookmaker :whip: :rolling:

a280.jpg?w=500&h=375

Bear Stevenson has bet $50,000 on each of his fighters in the tournament: Tyroil Smoochie Wallace @ 155 and Donnie Felterbush @ 185. Cash has been sent to Mickey Hart.

bets lock in good luck

50k on Donnie Felterbush 8/1 185 tournament

50k on Tyroil Smoochie Wallace 10/1 155 tournament

ha ha hell know .There 5 guys realistically capable of winning it .I give longer odds on the long-shots but hell no on the favs..AS doctor phil saids down below.Shame on you guys trying to fleece a honest bookmaker :whip: :rolling:

Boyko is pretty much an untested project of mine, so i will warn anyone betting on him, i have no clue how to use him, thankfully i drew someone from BHP in the first round so i pretty much got a bye.

Dont worry, if Boyko gets past that fight and he lasts long enough he WILL be eliminated by The BHP. But you seem to already have known that since you went out of your way to post your future excuse beforehand :yes:

Untested, OK. BUT, created as a 16 YO and trained for years with the bonus of higher young age learning speed. Without the down time caused by fighting more often. Just enough fights to get the experience bump and dumped into a tourney because it's hard to find fighters of similarly low hype and high skills who will fight a top manager. One loss so you know the confidence hidden.

We all know you traded the benefit of "knowing how to use your fighter" for higher skill levels when you FINALLY decided he was ready to let his balls drop. You did this for no other reason than you determined it would be to your advantage. :shades:

I'll put a 50k side bet on your first round BHP opponent if you accept Dinoo.

If chumps like this "untested" fighter are Logan's best competition I gotta get some money down.

50K on Logan Sackett

and since the oddsmaker is a heartless money grubber and wont lower the odds I won't wait any longer,

50k on Nolan Sackett as well.

• Upvote 3

Dont worry, if Boyko gets past that fight and he lasts long enough he WILL be eliminated by The BHP. But you seem to already have known that since you went out of your way to post your future excuse beforehand :yes:

Untested, OK. BUT, created as a 16 YO and trained for years with the bonus of higher young age learning speed. Without the down time caused by fighting more often. Just enough fights to get the experience bump and dumped into a tourney because it's hard to find fighters of similarly low hype and high skills who will fight a top manager. One loss so you know the confidence hidden.

We all know you traded the benefit of "knowing how to use your fighter" for higher skill levels when you FINALLY decided he was ready to let his balls drop. You did this for no other reason than you determined it would be to your advantage. :shades:

I'll put a 50k side bet on your first round BHP opponent if you accept Dinoo.

If chumps like this "untested" fighter are Logan's best competition I gotta get some money down.

50K on Logan Sackett

and since the oddsmaker is a heartless money grubber and wont lower the odds I won't wait any longer,

50k on Nolan Sackett as well.

50k? add another 0 onto that and you got yourself a bet unless you don't have much confidence in your BHP counterpart.

As far as the holding him out, he signed with Insantity and it took him two months to find a fight, prior to that he was having to wait until Bowser had picked his fights. Add in the fact he lost 3 months when i retired him and the rest of the Kersikov's and i don't think he is at that big of an advantage skills wise than anyone else, if anything since this is ID based and not age based, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that the time he wasn't fighting and training he has managed to catch up in skills with the guys who have been fighting.

It isn't making excuses, it is warning people off betting on myself. Less people that bet on me the more chance his odds will go up and then i can bet on him, but you ruined that. Getting decent odds from Mikey is like drawing blood from a stone.

• Upvote 1