These last 2 weeks

Viking

Ive done 1 post in The Forums. Last weekend i didnt even get a single spin credit, i truly lost interest for The game. I did not want it to be like this, but when you realize that you dont care to set sliders or training whats The point of playing?

I quickly became a huge legend and slider guru in The game, made a rocket career, dominated my way to fame. Am i The type of guy that wants to fader away? No - i want to go out with a bang, on top of The world. Is it still possible tho? For Sir Castor Rollins - Of course its ***** possible.

But where shall i find The motivation to get back to castorizing?

Give me your best ideas to keep The spark alive fellas, i do not think this game can survive without me.

I saved these Forums many times, now its your turn to help save The Castorizer.

//SCR

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

I must say I did notice your lack of presence in the forums. As much as I do enjoy dishing out insults and talking occasional trash to you it would suck Ever so slightly if you left the game. Anyway enough of that shit...

I was at the same stage as you about 7 months ago, I didn't give a shit about the game and had no interest in what was going down on the forums, I left for a bit and came back after a month or two and have been enjoying it since. So either have a break for a bit or man the fuck up and carry on being the castor we all love to hate, join some tournaments like becks new 7mill tourney which I'm sure you have a guy for and stop using your lack of interest as an excuse to duck Fights.

Open an org and build up other people's fighters.... That's where I find my fun here. I go through hot and cold spells setting sliders, but owning an org is a constant source of enjoyment and pride.

I must say I did notice your lack of presence in the forums. As much as I do enjoy dishing out insults and talking occasional trash to you it would suck Ever so slightly if you left the game. Anyway enough of that shit...

I was at the same stage as you about 7 months ago, I didn't give a shit about the game and had no interest in what was going down on the forums, I left for a bit and came back after a month or two and have been enjoying it since. So either have a break for a bit or man the fuck up and carry on being the castor we all love to hate, join some tournaments like becks new 7mill tourney which I'm sure you have a guy for and stop using your lack of interest as an excuse to duck Fights.

Come on Rory, thats some poor fishing right there and you know i expect better quality from you.

Open an org and build up other people's fighters.... That's where I find my fun here. I go through hot and cold spells setting sliders, but owning an org is a constant source of enjoyment and pride.

I tried it but it takes too much time. Way too much, and didnt think it was particularly fun either.

• Upvote 2

I say go and open an org, it is time consuming as hell and could spark your interest in the game again.

Said the last person castor wants to hear from lol

• Upvote 4

Don't worry it happens. I think most of the veteran managers have felt like you in their careers. If you're not interested then just take a break, that worked for me at least.

PS. Dont be gone for too long. I miss your anti-Finnfighter threads, that shit was hilarious. And if you and humors are not around there is no one accusing me of being a multi either and that makes me feel irrelevant ( ok, i kinda am, but still)

I agree with the people who said open an org. It keeps me motivated all the time. I'm a competitive guy and when my fighters lose, I get slightly depressed and without my org, it would be hard to stay motivated.

If you don't want an org, open a shop. Just find something like that that keeps you motivated and eager to do good

I go through this all the time. Like I have a gym and I like the fighting part of the game but the fights are to far apart and everything else seems marred by politicking and is just blah. However, at the same time., logging in a couple times a day never seems like a chore to me. If it seems like a chore to you, then take a break for a while. Running a org is to much work and if doing the simple stuff seems like a chore then how could you possibly run a org? Take a break man.

You could always actually try and become a legend and a slider-guru, rather than making half baked claims with little to nothing to back it up. All bias aside, and no, I'm hardly fond of individuals like you, Humors, Splash and that ilk, you've not exactly done anything in-game to back such.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I say we host a slider sex party at the International House of Playboys (IHOP for the lamer) where we will wash down the finest wines, sip the most elegant scotches and out-slider the classiest of sluts. All the while puffing away on cubans and putting cigarettes out on children... Uh I lost my train of thought here.

Point is, take a second and relax and let the magic return on it's own.

You can leave if you want Castor but as it stands I'm currently undefeated against you :winner:

Maybe someday I'll give you some slider advice and teach you a thing or two :shades:

Being serious though, it'd suck to see such an active player leave the game but it seems that's what happens most players at some point in time. After a while away the MMA Tycoon addiction causes them to have a come down which is so bad that they're log into MMA Tycoon at the nearest computer.

• Upvote 1