Challenge accepted (Tycoon Deathmatch)

Viking

Just so you know, a guy who low reps other people and then complains about being low repped is called a hypocrite

I didn't once complain about being low repped. Seems like at least 90% of low reppers on this site aren't involved in the conversation, and don't say that they agree/disagree....so in summary...they are bitches. I welcome the low reps.

Btw why have you been acting a cnt for a while now? Ever since I asked on chat about org advice, to which you told me not to move to London if I wanted to keep my org, you've been an arsehole. In the immortal words of The Hurricane....Wassup With That?

• Downvote 1

I didn't once complain about being low repped. Seems like at least 90% of low reppers on this site aren't involved in the conversation, and don't say that they agree/disagree....so in summary...they are bitches. I welcome the low reps.

Btw why have you been acting a cnt for a while now? Ever since I asked on chat about org advice, to which you told me not to move to London if I wanted to keep my org, you've been an arsehole. In the immortal words of The Hurricane....Wassup With That?

You mean when you and Scooby asked about locations for moving off the Island and I joked about not moving to London cos I was there? Not sure if you remember what happened straight after that, but I suggested New York, Amsterdam and London to both you and Scooby. Don't try to turn a joke around into something it isn't.

But anyway, this is nothing to do with the thread. Be interesting to see how the event will go, just wonder what happens if a draw occurs :D

• Upvote 2

You mean when you and Scooby asked about locations for moving off the Island and I joked about not moving to London cos I was there? Not sure if you remember what happened straight after that, but I suggested New York, Amsterdam and London to both you and Scooby. Don't try to turn a joke around into something it isn't.

But anyway, this is nothing to do with the thread. Be interesting to see how the event will go, just wonder what happens if a draw occurs :D

I don't remember ANYTHING about that tbh. I think I said "Where should I go?" about 3 months ago and you replied something like "New York or Monteal, I wouldn't go to London if you plan on keeping the org for long" or something.

Since then, it's been all snippy comments and shit. But to be fair I don't forgive you for releasing Nelson so you can suck a dick anyways. HE COULD HAVE BEEN CHAMP MAN! :( haha

• Downvote 1

Fuck in ell Butch, is your vip running out?

Castor may be a benefits scrounging grossly obese Swedish gobshite, but he is no slouch as a manager.

Please don't tell me you are throwing your Bjj brown belts to him to chew up and spit out.

My guys don't do BJJ they do Knock fuckers out. Nice to know you got my back old friend haha.

All contracts are signed.

Are you getting nervous there Butchie?

Quack

This is a win-win for me, A. I lose and retire from a game suck at but am hooked on like Crack. B. I humiliate you sending you into a deep depression and then retire as the Castor killer.

Not saying I will quit if I beat you but I may see myself staying away from the forums just cause I don't want to make Vendetta members cry every time they see my posts. You will be missed pond Scum but don't you fret I will surely drop a huge load on your floating pressence

• Upvote 1

I am willing to reconsider making it loser stays away from the forums for 6 months if castor aggrees. Of course either way is perfectly fine by me.

I also want to make it clear that myself and Castor are heated rivals since birth and this should happen. I feel we both need a little motivation for this game at this point which is why i initiated the challenge in the first place.

Heated rivals? Youre Nothing more than a splashed fly on my windscreen to me boy.

Be prepaired for embarrassment, I will drop one huge Castor on the whole Tycoon world after June 6th. For you who may not know a Castor is a big stinky pile of shit.

I would love to know what your big accomplishments have been there shit pile.