Challenge accepted (Tycoon Deathmatch)

Viking

I still think this is a stupid bet, I really wish you guys would change it. It makes no sense to lose a manager. I hope whoever loses does not honor it, I would not think less of them. I think the bet was made without thinking and now that you guys have had time you should change it. Hell change the bet so no one leaves and I will even throw in 250K to the winner to sweeten the deal.

• Upvote 1

I still think this is a stupid bet, I really wish you guys would change it. It makes no sense to lose a manager. I hope whoever loses does not honor it, I would not think less of them. I think the bet was made without thinking and now that you guys have had time you should change it. Hell change the bet so no one leaves and I will even throw in 250K to the winner to sweeten the deal.

I am a man of my word so I will honor my side if I am defeated. Castor i see being a fragile little cbomb who will be back with some new lame ass name cause that's just you a internet tough guy. Behind the screens a panzy with no balls or pride or well anything. But that's fine by me haha.

Pond scum slayer 2015!!!

Speaking of E-Penis wtf is that?

• Upvote 2

And yes I have picked a few brains for some slider knowledge I see this as I new start I beat this pile of cow dung, and gather all my knowledge with a new roster. Or i lose and i leave with a bit of dignity and carry on with my life maybe go play a little golf who the fuck knows.

life is short live it up.

• Upvote 1

I don't know fatback, but at least hes active in the forums and contributes to the game. Castor has become a friend to me. I hate this bet, either way.

Castor do you train anything other then kicks man WTF. If it works good for you though.

As for a tie let's go with who has the most KO's, if its still a tie then who has the fastest KO?

I wish to get my point across one last time though before this event, I am good with a change in the bet but I would rather not now. I have been real busy and lost a lot of interest over the last 6 months but a win over Castor may fuel me for another run. Regardless I want to go out with a bang so let's do this sweetish Viking.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol i forgot to change clothes (didnt check fighters or training for 2 months) and my fighters will fight with 75-80% morale.

Why didn't you check them for 2 months?! Surely yove been online?