Habitual things you love to do in Tycoon?

Victorio

I always check the fight offer page to countdown my fighters fights and hoping time will pass faster.

"10 days and 5 hours to go? I just hope tommorrow it would be 2 days and 5 hours to go. "

And then I always keep clicking to different random fighters page and compare them to my fighters.

"Oh this guy can run through my guy George! "

Third thing I always love to do is checking personal assistant frequently to hope for some skill pops.

"Damn when would be the time for the DG to pop? Still respectable and just a week to go for the title fight! "

And what about keep clicking smack talk thread to enjoy the trash talking war!

Whats your habitual things that love to do in Tycoon? Lets discuss!

P.S. I am bored enough to do these stuffs

• Upvote 4

I check every day, before and after the training with my assistent page.

I always check my fighters improvement/day or week. I check their possessions as well after training when I change them from stamina to strengh or normal training.

I check with my gym every sunday when I make the training schedule for the whole week.

I check my competition in an org to see how good they are and how soon my fighter can become (if he can) champion.

I check tycoon assistant to see what fighters are on what +. I'll get distracted by one fighter editing their training schedule and forget to check the rest. I'll go back to tycoon assistant later to look at all my guys, I'll forget that I did that too and probably check a third time.

I too always compare others to my guys and get down when I see better guys and get pissed when I see worst guys with more hype.

• Upvote 2

Checking Tycoon Assistant whenever I log on, check my morning pops

Have a look at my training, see what stats are close to popping

Look at my event that week in Troid, make sure it has all it's fights accepted, is reordered and has Ad and Prod set in

Check the forums.....a lot.......

Have some discussions in the Skype group about different fights we have coming up, and talking about different parts in the game (This keeps me entertained for hours on end)

See if any fighters are unsigned

I could go on for days listing stuff, but MMA Tycoon is definitely the most addictive game I play

I just checked my morning pops LOL I like reading my older fights, especially ones I lost to see what I could do different based on how the fight worked out and where i set my sliders. Sometimes I'll check on old fighters I've released and see how other people have done with them. I like to check back on fighters that I've beaten and see how they do after the lose. I also check Tycoon assistant a lot, checking on stuff I've already looked at earlier hoping to see something i missed LOL Since I have an org I check in a lot to see if fights have been accepted and if anyone has accepted a contract. Every few days I will search for fighters as well. I could probably list a few more things but ya get the idea.

I go through a sort of ritual every time i log onto tycoon

1. Check my tycoon assistant for any pops

2. Check my training and make sure the fighters are training that should be.

3. Check my mails

4. Pop into chat

5. Open up a new tab and check the forums

6. Check my fights and see when they are due

7. Scout the fights again and make sure my sliders are set

8. Answer my mails

9. Check any fight offers or contracts

10. Log out the game.

This process is done pretty much daily, and can be repeated in the morning and night.

1 check tycoon assistant

2 check orgs chat box to see if anything has happened whilst I've been sleeping.

3 check my mails ( most of them fight offer accepted lol. Or randowms asking me to give a contract to there 0-10 guys who's like 25k p4p.

4 have a little look through the forums.

5 check though alliance chat and fights that has happened

I went thought I stage where I would refresh the page a lot to check messages

I check tycoon assistant to see what fighters are on what +. I'll get distracted by one fighter editing their training schedule and forget to check the rest. I'll go back to tycoon assistant later to look at all my guys, I'll forget that I did that too and probably check a third time.

I too always compare others to my guys and get down when I see better guys and get pissed when I see worst guys with more hype.

Hype's fucking weird. For ages a dude has been 1-4 and has been in the top 3 for the searches I daily do (my habit).

I always look at my messages first, unless I had a fight that I didn't see the result off yet. After that , I check my org and what needs to be done for it. Mostly after that I take a look if one of my fighters skills got better and I set gameplans

I believe writing is the thing you always do in the game Bjorn :)

First I go to work. Then, for the past 6 years I have almost always checked the log in page to see who is ranked in the top ten. If I have a fight and I was ranked high enough I can see if I lost. I check my messages and then check on the Alliance chat to make sure my brothers in The Broken Halo Pride are doing alright. Then it's on to the training page to make sure everything is in order. From there I get distracted and have to come back from time to time when I remember what I was supposed to do. I try to track the progress of new fighters in a tycoon excel file I created before getting VIP but I am not very diligent with that anymore. On that note, I remember when I first signed up for VIP after playing for about nine months. All the stuff I had created to track fighters and figure out energy etc, were already there. Wrong thread, I know, but I remember when I had to measure the energy line on my screen every day to figure out how much energy my fighters had.