Multi?

The amount of fights are different too which is what I first noticed about the account, especially if you consider that the past 20 fights history is empty even it isn't a multi all these things together just make it weird account.

• Upvote 1

Ok so an old guy is now a new guy, cool beans! Wish things were that easy in the real world, I'd love to just renew my subscription to shit when things stop working.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok so an old guy is now a new guy, cool beans! Wish things were that easy in the real world, I'd love to just renew my subscription to shit when things stop working.

what does his join date effect??? absolutely nothing. he gets no advantages having came back

what does his join date effect??? absolutely nothing. he gets no advantages having came back

The only effect it has is that they are eligible for requesting a mentor again. Mike sometimes changes peoples join dates for that too incase they missed out on it originally

• Upvote 1

I wasn't making a big deal about anything, I asked if it was a multi because I didn't understand the account. I probably could of worded it a bit different but it's to late to change it now.

• Upvote 4