Lawler vs MacDonald 2

ahh I want to give MacDonald the advantage here seeing he is training with GSP but as in the first fight Lawlor had with MacDonald, Lawlor was avoiding anything that involve the ground and even let MacDonald get it up even though he had dominant position. I want MacDonald to win this fight I just hope he can actually win the stand up battle this time and I think he might just have that chance considering in his past fights after the loss he has shown better striking... This is pretty much a matchup about between strength and ko power vs grappling technique ... I just hope MacDonald can capitalize this victory and try to keep outpointing Lawlor as much as he can by successfully landing takedowns and control Lawlor from getting back to his feet...and if MacDonald can land more strikes this time because in that last fight with Lawlor he misse a lot and allowed himself to get hit a lot....he needs to make smart decisions with his striking this time

I basically don't want rory to win because he reminds me of GSP. The most boring fighter ever.

And also the most dominant. People couldn't win a round against him (except for Hendricks). Just saw the Countdown to Lawler/Macdonald 2 and I'm thinking Rory's in a good mental state after a loss, he seems like a guy who is relaxed, I think he has fixed his mistakes from the first fight and is now just waiting for the fight patiently :)

And also the most dominant. People couldn't win a round against him (except for Hendricks). Just saw the Countdown to Lawler/Macdonald 2 and I'm thinking Rory's in a good mental state after a loss, he seems like a guy who is relaxed, I think he has fixed his mistakes from the first fight and is now just waiting for the fight patiently :)

The most dominant was Anderson Silva, BJ Penn at his prime, hell even Aldo in the WEC.

The most dominant was Anderson Silva, BJ Penn at his prime, hell even Aldo in the WEC.

These guys were very good, but they look great to you because of the finishes, not dominance. Most wins in UFC title fights, and he won all the rounds against all opponents in his last title run except for Hendricks. And, retired as a champion. Aldo will 100% not retire as a champion, more likely he'll retire as a disabled guy in a wheelchair after daddy Conor whoops him from running away :D

These guys were very good, but they look great to you because of the finishes, not dominance. Most wins in UFC title fights, and he won all the rounds against all opponents in his last title run except for Hendricks. And, retired as a champion. Aldo will 100% not retire as a champion, more likely he'll retire as a disabled guy in a wheelchair after daddy Conor whoops him from running away :D

They were way more exciting than GPS. And Daddy Ginger? He will be an asswipe after mendes

Ok dominance. Look at silva's record, the only people he didn't dominate were sonnen (1st fight with broken rib) and weidman. Aldo killed everyone in wec and a lot of people in the ufc. GSP got rekt by some guys, the hendrocks fight was awful for him. They about equally dominant, just GSP wasn't exciting at all

He lost 2 rounds vs Shields according to two judges from that fight. That means he won the fight by majority of 48-47, two rounds against pillow hands like Shields is not dominant.

Well, considering the fact that Jake Shields cheated his ass off and GSP had to fight almost the entire fight with one eye I'd say that's pretty dominant. A better example would be Condit dropping him and busting him up with elbows from the bottom, but he still won that fight comfortably..

Well, considering the fact that Jake Shields cheated his ass off and GSP had to fight almost the entire fight with one eye I'd say that's pretty dominant. A better example would be Condit dropping him and busting him up with elbows from the bottom, but he still won that fight comfortably..

My comment about not being dominant skewed the point. All my original point was he has lost title fight rounds in the past before Hendricks. I completely agree he owned Shields but he still lost two rounds according the the judges. And ironically, the round you are mentioning where Condit dropped him? GSP won that round as only 1 judge gave that to Condit. Still tho I see your point, aside from the Hendricks fight that round was really the only one he had a lot of trouble in.

Diaz hurt him standing in the third or forth which lasted for all of 20 seconds until GSP resumed owning the crap out of him. I'd still say he was in more danger there than in the entire Shields fight if you ignore Shields' valiant attempts at turning Georges into Elle Driver.

• Downvote 1

Diaz hurt him standing in the third or forth which lasted for all of 20 seconds until GSP resumed owning the crap out of him. I'd still say he was in more danger there than in the entire Shields fight if you ignore Shields' valiant attempts at turning Georges into Elle Driver.

LOL shields did better than most.

• Downvote 1

Shields doing well was entirely predicated on him cheating his ass off and he still got dropped on his ass by an one eyed GSP throwing ridiculous, Gomi-esque baseball punches.

• Downvote 1