Hottest Woman Tournament #2

Madness

It's not bad. Come to Australia some time, lots of spots and you only occasionally get eaten by a shark. I know Alana spends some time on the Gold Coast

Speaking of surfing and sharks, anybody seen the video of Australian multiple world champion Mick Fanning get attacked in competition on live TV? Was a big shark too and luckily only got board (and he also punched it).

Edit: sorry a bit off topic I know

Speaking of surfing and sharks, anybody seen the video of Australian multiple world champion Mick Fanning get attacked in competition on live TV? Was a big shark too and luckily only got board (and he also punched it).

Edit: sorry a bit off topic I know

saw it insane and lucky as hell, seems like the board saved his life in the end, very hard to make out

And this round seems to be a head to head race 12 vs. 12

buuu!!!

Congratz. Until next time.

Franco had an amazing body but she wasn't very photogenic which made it hard to select pictures. I guess that's why she is an athlete and not a model. I hoped some boobs and ass would be enough for round one but I can see you guys clearly like a more manly figure.

buuu!!!

Franco had an amazing body but she wasn't very photogenic which made it hard to select pictures. I guess that's why she is an athlete and not a model. I hoped some boobs and ass would be enough for round one but I can see you guys clearly like a more manly figure.

I mean she had a body. But fuck my life she was ugly. You need a paper bag for that shit.

I have to admit though. I got the wrong picture for Ennis on the first round and now realise it's more important to show body rather than beauty, and I can't remember what my second picture is that I submitted. I just hope it's got a bit of ass in it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

buuu!!!

You should have won to be honest

I mean she had a body. But fuck my life she was ugly. You need a paper bag for that shit.

I have to admit though. I got the wrong picture for Ennis on the first round and now realise it's more important to show body rather than beauty, and I can't remember what my second picture is that I submitted. I just hope it's got a bit of ass in it.

you are one to judge. lets see a picture off you and some choices of paper bag that would fit, but then again nobody would touch that SHIT.

had to be said man, calm the fuck down talking down to woman in here like that. first get a woman in bed then you can slidly judge.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

YOu should have won to be honest

you are one to judge. lets see a picture off you and some choices of paper bag that would fit, but then again nobody would touch that SHIT.

had to be said man, calm the fuck down talking down to woman in here like that. first get a woman in bed then you can slidly judge.

I can't choose the way you read my messages, but you know me and you know that I'm not really an angry guy unless we're losing at dota and there goes my mic... But that's something I would say to anybody really in a joking tone, but let me specify since we're being UBER literal around here at the moment and taking anything written down super seriously. I would not say that to children or my grandparents, or anybody I think would upset by saying it to them or about somebody else. But I figured, since we all could take it I could write down my post in humour, while smiling and not worry about people taking me too seriously, well there goes that fun. Thanks Tom!

So please in return, calm the fuck down trying to put others down, batman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I can't choose the way you read my messages, but you know me and you know that I'm not really an angry guy unless we're losing at dota and there goes my mic... But that's something I would say to anybody really in a joking tone, but let me specify since we're being UBER literal around here at the moment and taking anything written down super seriously. I would not say that to children or my grandparents, or anybody I think would upset by saying it to them or about somebody else. But I figured, since we all could take it I could write down my post in humour, while smiling and not worry about people taking me too seriously, well there goes that fun. Thanks Tom!

So please in return, calm the fuck down trying to put others down, batman.

criticism taken

for the future you might wanna try on put an indication down for others when they read it, because this here in the forum in just text, so i cant read, like you wrote it. hard to tell really. this was the second time you said something like this and couldnt let it go.

but i see where you coming from, so as i said criticism taken

• Upvote 5

criticism taken

for the future you might wanna try on put an indication down for others when they read it, because this here in the forum in just text, so i cant read, like you wrote it. hard to tell really. this was the second time you said something like this and couldnt let it go.

but i see where you coming from, so as i said criticism taken

Yeah, this is like... the 4th or 5th time I've collected a bunch of negs. It's my own fault, I say dumb shit and I get away with it in real life because of the way I say it but on the forums like this, there is no context so I have to learn to just keep my dumb thoughts to myself, cuz it attracts so much attention from everywhere even places like teamspeak. But I like attention, so depends on my mood I guess.

But yeah, people don't know me and therefore I need to learn to keep my fingers on a leash before saying potentially offensive things.

Hope you have a nice day Tom

• Downvote 1

buuu!!!

It's so strange how we all see things differently. I think a slim/petite woman with a good face and nice eyes is awesome to look at (or hold), pretty much regardless of boob size - Does it matter that much? Nice legs are way more sexy.

I find it so weird to say that anyone is "manly" just because they havn't got huge tits and ass.

TBH, I must be almost the exact opposite in taste because really large boobs to me give the appearance of being too fleshy and fat.

And if we are going to talk about "manly", I think some of the square-jawed, muscle-assed, silicon-pumped, so-called-babes that have been nominated, in this competition and the last (not necessarilly by you), are the ones that look masculine.

There's no "right" answer, just personal taste. Anyway, I know you must have some taste because you have a Sheryl Cole sig, and she is hot - even if you chose a pic where she has too much make-up ;)

http://bachelorburnbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Shall we escalate it even more?

Round 1 - Block H

Darya Klyshina ( Long Jump ) vs Anastasia Ashley ( Big Wave Surfing )

http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/42400/e1bb1e423993721.jpg http://thumbnails113.imagebam.com/42400/e149d4423993724.jpg

Click the image to see full size.

You can see the updated bracket by clicking here.

• Upvote 1