Fedor return

bjornmma1

His physique doesn't look anything like Overeem's. Fedor just seems to have lost most of the fat that he had and that's a good thing. I would rather want to see him at LHW then HW . He has fought his entire career against huge guys compared to him and still won almost all of those fights. I think that he could be a huge force at LHW now and more than at HW.

Strikeforce Fedor was KO Fedor LOL

Pride Fedor was an all around Mixed Martial Artist who used his whole arsenal.. After Pride he went to pretty much Pure striker Fedor.

I think we see a brand new Fedor.

It's getting close, he is in heavy negotiation with the UFC and really wants rematchs especially with Werdum.

Nobody remembers Michael Jordan for his time at the Washington Wizards.

Nobody remembers Mohammed Ali for getting

dominated by Larry Holmes.

Nobody will remember Tiger Woods for his recent failings.

Nobody will remember Fedor for what he does now unless it's something remarkable.

We remember because he WAS remarkable. He may still be. This guy did things to people that nobody thought possible. Hopefully he will be even a shadow of his former self. If he is, you will see why we still talk about him.

Igor Vov. Still amazes me more. Fkin

Russia.

i predicts he drops 205 and he first fight will be against tito at 205 in bellator. Any one else have any predictions it be fun who predicts the closest

Please no LOL don't say that hahahaa

If it did happen, I can't see Fedor dropping. Tito would want his name in the spot light and I think he would jump up and get embarrased.

• Upvote 1

Fedor should return at 205lbs. He would be an absolute monster at LHW, even now. For those who don't remember Fedor very well, think of a guy with amazing speed, punching power, and gigantic chin/heart. If you saw how he got slammed in a fight back in the days on his head and just acted as if it was no problem at all...

He has been fighting guys far bigger and stronger all of his career and it's about time that he does the right thing and goes to LHW. He walks around at a weight that is perfectly fine for a LHW.

He has been fighting guys far bigger and stronger all of his career and it's about time that he does the right thing and goes to LHW. He walks around at a weight that is perfectly fine for a LHW.

And he beat them with speed and technique, I think he will stay at HW, and only fight lhw if he don't need a big cut.

And he beat them with speed and technique, I think he will stay at HW, and only fight lhw if he don't need a big cut.

I agree with this. His speed at HW was such a factor because he had that size "disadvantage".. I don't think he would be as quick in the ring with LHW's.

• Downvote 3