Victory Combat League (VCL) "Official" Smack Talk

Ptrek25

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14382009612781.gif

Liber "The Killer" Alderich

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20151004040525Belt.png

Some very nice Ko'es you got there in the last fights. Keep it up and sooner rather then later you will most likely be a top contender for the belt. Some verry good fighters came to VCL lately and the 170 lbs div is pretty stacked. Can't wait to fight most of you for the title sooner or later, but for now I have to be focus on my next opponent and after that I will take a look at the best of the division if I win. There is a small chance for me to lose, but it still can happen.

So many good fighters at 170...there's a long line of contenders. Silkers 3 KO wins in a row make him one of them. Good luck to all!

Hello MMA fans around the world , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and welcome to the most exciting tv program Kingkong Knows episode 5 live only on VCLTV , tonight i'll give all of you my preview about VCL Champions: 8 , but before that i'll give you full result of VCL Fight Night: 14 , let's check it :

FIGHT#1(185lbs) Kruger Vance def Chael Sonnen via TKO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#2(205lbs) Jeff Jefferson def Malik Turner via KO(Head Kick)(KO of the night) round 1

FIGHT#3(185lbs) Cyril Westlake def Abroham Lincoln via Decision(Unanimous)(Fight of the night)

FIGHT#4(145lbs) Eduardo Dias def Alden Ho via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#5(205lbs) Francisco Escobar def Tyler Burgess via Submission(Armbar)(Sub of the night) round 1

FIGHT#6(185lbs) Clint Hester def Viho Kelley via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#7(170lbs) The Sun God Rameses XV def Timo Jytky via Decision(Majority)

FIGHT#8(265+ lbs) Nova Zigaman def Bjorn Borg via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#9(170lbs) Mike Freitag def Renzoi Gracie via TKO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#10(265+ lbs) Dexter Santaros def Mike Monday via Decision(Unanimous)

Ok let's check the VCL Champions: 8 preview :

FIGHT#1 Welterweight Division

USA [born] Denmark

25 [Age] 19

184cm(6"1) [Height] (6"3)189cm

163.6 lbs [Weight] 179.6 lbs

5-10(0-3) [MMA(VCL)] 1-1(0-0)

#27 Smoosh Jackson Vs #31 Ole Svensson

Our opening fight is coming from welterweight division between Jackson takes on Svensson

Smoosh "Tugboat" Jackson is very experienced fighter with total 15 fight in his career , he coming into this fight with dissapointed 4 lossing streak , Jackson background is boxing and jiu-jitsu but he more confident with his jiu-jitsu skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

Ole "NBK" Svensson coming into this fight after get his first MMA lost , Svensson is good grappler with deadly ground and pound skill , he will make his VCL debut in this fight and he hope to get first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: i think Smoosh Jackson will get his first VCL victory here via Submission

FIGHT#2 Welterweight Division

USA [born] USA

20 [Age] 19

180cm(6"0) [Height] (6"0)182cm

163.7 lbs [Weight] 160.1 lbs

1-0(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-2(2-1)

#24 Rodolfo Newton Vs #19 Maynard Keenan

Second bout is coming from welterweight division again , Newton againt Keenan

Rodolfo "Rolfie" Newton coming into this fight after get his first MMA victory at six month ago , Newton is high level brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with outstanding submission skill , he will make his VCL debut here and he looking to get his first VCL victory too

Maynard "Stinkfist" Keenan coming into this fight with 2-1 in his VCL record , Keenan is world class striker with good KO power , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO , he looking to get his third VCL victory here and climb into top 15 rank

PREDICTION: i think Maynard Keenan will get another victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#3 Lightweight Division

USA [born] USA

26 [Age] 17

178cm(5"11) [Height] (5"7)172cm

153.7 lbs [Weight] 154.4 lbs

4-2(2-1) [MMA(VCL)] 1-0(0-0)

#6 Jacob Clarke Vs #16 Evgeni Elkemenchi

Next fight is coming from lightweight division between Clarke and Elkemenchi

Jacob Clarke is more experienced fighter than his opponent , he coming into this fight with 2 winning streak , Clarke is good striker with solid ground game too , he looking to get victory here and climb into top 5 contender

17 years old Evgeni Elkemenchi coming into this after winning his MMA debut via TKO , Elkemenchi is world class grappler with deadly ground and pound skill and good submission skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: Clarke is more experienced but i think Evgeni Elkemenchi will winning this fight via (T)KO

FIGHT#4 Lightweight Division

Brazil [born] England

22 [Age] 19

168cm(5"6) [Height] 180cm(6"0)

151.6 lbs [Weight] 154.0 lbs

2-2(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 1-1(1-0)

#12 Hermes Franca Vs #9 Peaky Blinder

Our next bout is between two top 15 ranks , Hermes Franca takes on Peaky Blinder

Hermes Franca is back to back fighter with 2-2 in his MMA record , Franca is world class brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with good ground and pound skill , he will make his VCL debut here and looking to get his first MMA victory outside of brazil

Peaky Blinder coming into this fight after winning his VCL debut againt Frank Farinola at VCL Fight Night: 9 , Blinder is world class muay thai fighter with good ground game too , he looking to get his second VCL victory here and climb into top 5 contender

PREDICTION: i think Peaky Blinder will get decision victory here and climb into top 5 rank

FIGHT#5 Lightweight Division

Japan [born] USA

26 [Age] 21

175cm(5"9) [Height] 176cm(5"10)

151.1 lbs [Weight] 147.7 lbs

6-3(0-1) [MMA(VCL)] 2-2(2-2)

#11 Augusto Bamusto Vs #10 Frank Farinola

We have lightweight battle between two guys looking to climb into top 10 contender

Augusto Bamusto coming into this with poor form after lossing his last three fight , Augusto Bamusto is pure grappler with solid submission skill , all of his winning fight is coming via submission , he looking to get his first VCL victory here and climb into top 10 rank

"The Butcher Of Brooklyn" Frank Farinola coming into this after dissapointed lost againt Peaky Blinder at VCL Fight Night: 9 , Farinola is cardio machine with good boxing and jiu-jitsu skill , he looking to get his third VCL victory in this fight

PREDICTION: Augusto Bamusto will get his first VCL victory via submission

FIGHT#6 Welterweight Division

Italy [born] Philiphines

19 [Age] 27

181cm(6"0) [Height] 181cm(6"0)

165.2 lbs [Weight] 169.2 lbs

3-0(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 7-7(0-1)

#20 Furio Bloodstain Vs #7 Lapu Gatmaitan

The last undercard bout coming from welterweight division between Bloodstain takes on Gatmaitan

Furio "Falcone" Bloodstain coming into this fight with undefeated record and success winning his VCL debut againt Boris Nedkov at VCL Fight Night: 8 , Bloodstain is world class muay thai fighter with solid wrestling skill too , he looking to get second VCL victory here and climb into top 10 contender

Lapu "Lapu" Gatmaitan coming into this fight after lossing his VCL debut againt The Sun God Rameses XV at VCL Champions: 7 , he is pure brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with solid submission skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: i think Furio Bloodstain will get his second VCL victory here via (T)KO

FIGHT#7 Middleweight Division

Russia [born] Australia

26 [Age] 26

185cm(6"1) [Height] 191cm(6"3)

179.8 lbs [Weight] 175.4 lbs

6-1(1-1) [MMA(VCL)] 2-2(2-1)

#3 Nokken Bichezout Vs #11 Jim Jefferies

Our first maincard fight is coming from middleweight fight , Bichezout takes on Jefferies

"Comrade" Nokken Bichezout coming into this after get first lost in his career againt the middleweight champion Saul Goodman , Bichezout is high level boxer with KO power on his hand , all if his winning fight is coming via (T)KO and he looking to get another one in this fight

Jim Jefferies "Geoff James

Nugent" coming into this fight after dissapointed lost againt another top contender Cyril Westlake , Jefferies is good grappler with deadly ground and pound , he looking to get victory againt top contender and climb the rankings into top 5

PREDICTION: i think Nokken Bichezout will winning this fight via (T)KO and remain his top 5 position

FIGHT#8 Heavyweight Division

USAB[born] Brazil

21 [Age] 20

201cm(6"7) [Height] 225cm(7"2)

259.8 lbs [Weight] 242.3 lbs

6-1(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 1-2(0-1)

#2 Roy Palmer Vs #18 Estafan Atunes

Next card is battle of the titans , between Palmer againt Atunes

"Honey" Roy Palmer coming into this after get his first VCL victory againt Tyron Washington at VCL Fight Night: 10 , Palmer background is muay thai and wrestling with KO instinct , all if his winning fight is coming via (T)KO in round 1 , he looking to get victory here and maybe get title shoot after this fight

Estafan Atunes coming into this fight after lossing his VCL debut , Atunes is world class striker good KO power on his Punch and kick , he looking to winning this fight againt top contender and he hope can climb into title contention

PREDICTION: i think both fighters have KO power but my prediction is Roy Palmer won via (T)KO

FIGHT#9 Bantamweight Division

Finland [born] Finland

28 [Age] 40

168cm(5"6) [Height] 176cm(5"10)

131.2 lbs [Weight] 127.2 lbs

11-7(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 35-31(0-1)

#4 Roko Tiili Vs #8 Cassit Heiluu

Co-main event bout coming from bantamweight division between Roko Tiili and Cassit Heiluu

Roko Tiili coming into this fight with new manager behind him after a month ago he kicked out his last manager and now he ready to make his debut here , Tiili is good striker with solid ground game with outstanding cardio , he looking to get his first VCL victory here againt more experienced fighter

Cassit "kesätuulessa" Heiluu is one of the most experienced fighter in this organization , he coming into this fight with total 66 fight in his career , he looking to get his first VCL victory here and climb the ladder into title shoot

PREDICTION: i think Cassit Heiluu will use his experienced and won this fight via decision

FIGHT#10 VCL Welterweight Championship Of The World

Challenger [] Champion

Sweden [born] Romania

20 [Age] 20

178cm(5"11) [Height] 180cm(6"0)

163.3 lbs [Weight] 163.8 lbs

3-0(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 6-1(3-0)

#8 Loke Westlund Vs {C} Liber Alderich

Yeah the main event , we have 5 round fight for welterweight title between Alderich takes on Westlund

The challenger Loke "Laughing Agony" Westlund coming into this fight with undefeated MMA record and 3 winning streak , Westlund is world class boxer with KO power on his hand , he will make his VCL debut but in his debut he will fight for title , he looking to shocking the world and go home with world title on his car

The champion Liber "The Killer" Alderich coming into this fight with 3-0 in his VCL record , he will defend his title for first time after winning it at VCL Champions: 7 againt former champion Asaf Shahar , Alderich is world class muay thai fighter with KO instinct , he looking to remain his title and cemented his reign

PREDICTION: i think both fighters looking for KO victory here but my prediction is Liber Alderich will remain his title here via (T)KO

Wohoo i can't wait this event man , so that is my preview of the newest VCL event , VCL Champions: 8 and now i must go home , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode of Kingkong Knows only on VCLTV and bye bye

Just a few ours till the end of the silence for my opponent. I preddict I will finish the fight via (T)KO in the second round.

http://s5.postimg.org/bu0upma2f/image.jpg

Just going through the final preparations before the fight here.

Im telling you, im going to ko your silly as before you even know the fight started.

This is going to be interesting

http://s5.postimg.org/8190xm16f/image.jpg

You are damn right it is going to get intresting because you never know how im going to knock him out. I just cant get my head straight, either superman punch or spinning backfist.

• Upvote 1

http://s5.postimg.org/8190xm16f/image.jpg

You are damn right it is going to get intresting because you never know how im going to knock him out. I just cant get my head straight, either superman punch or spinning backfist.

Your delusional my friend. There was and there will be only one tru champ in the VCL and that one is me. You can't even rise your leg to the middle, needless to say to head, and you want to be champion ?

http://s5.postimg.org/6ily4wnzn/image.jpg

The Killer Alderich the only thing you are going to kill are your own dreams of defending that title.

Im already the true champion but i want that belt, it matches with the new shirt i bought.

I made one mistake and it got my down. Don't sleep on it, I will be taking a month of break to look at my mistake then will be ready for my comeback. Mark my work, in max 2-3 months if we meet again, you will never defeat me. Sometimes life must hit you hard to see what you did wrong.

http://s5.postimg.org/eg81ua7w3/image.jpg

Liber "The Killer" Alderich i want to thank you for this fight.

You realy taught me a lesson today. You were slaping me across the octagon today for eight minutes and i thought you had me there.

Luckely for me I managed to get that one punch and managed to end the fight. All respect to you, you are a great warrior.

When you are ready, you know were to find me.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14479752466428.jpg

Hermes Franca (277730)

"Not incredibly happy with my performance, but I'm happy I didn't disappoint my training partners and got the win. Eduardo Dias got a nice victory this week, and our adopted Brazilian brother Gabriel Vera is 2-0 at VCL. Together we are 4-0 in America, so a big thanks to VCL for hosting us and giving us another opportunity to fight in front of our home fans at VCL: Brazil. Good luck to you, Peaky Blinder, and looking forward to having a ground war with Jacob Clark at home."

http://s5.postimg.org/eg81ua7w3/image.jpg

Liber "The Killer" Alderich i want to thank you for this fight.

You realy taught me a lesson today. You were slaping me across the octagon today for eight minutes and i thought you had me there.

Luckely for me I managed to get that one punch and managed to end the fight. All respect to you, you are a great warrior.

When you are ready, you know were to find me.

I really did my best in this fight and I really thought I could finish the fight. It pains me to reconize but your chin and hands are golden. Keep that belt warm man cause I intend to come after it a bit later, after I get a few wins going.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14479752466428.jpg

Hermes Franca (277730)

"Not incredibly happy with my performance, but I'm happy I didn't disappoint my training partners and got the win. Eduardo Dias got a nice victory this week, and our adopted Brazilian brother Gabriel Vera is 2-0 at VCL. Together we are 4-0 in America, so a big thanks to VCL for hosting us and giving us another opportunity to fight in front of our home fans at VCL: Brazil. Good luck to you, Peaky Blinder, and looking forward to having a ground war with Jacob Clark at home."

Congrats on your guys going undefeated so far inside the Victory cage! They came to New York and put on some great fights, not some quick little fights but some 3 round wars. We are glad to send them back to Brazil where they can rest and prepare to fight for Victory when we come down there!

http://s5.postimg.org/vy3b40cj7/image.jpg

Loke "The Laughing Agony" Westlund

12/12-2015 VCL Champions 8 took place inside the Hayashi's Lounge in New York.
Loke" The Laughing Agony" Westlund won the title fight against Liber Alderich via TKO late in the second round and became the new Welterweight champion.
Here is an interview with the new champ.

Reporter - Hey champ did'nt recognize you, there's something different about you.
Loke - yeh i've bought myself a hat.
Reporter - Ahh yes thats it. Anyways congratulations to the win, how does it feel to wake up in the morning as a champion?
Loke - I dont know i have'nt slept yet, im still celebrating.
Reporter - What a VCL debut can you tell us about the fight?
Loke - When i signed with VCL they saw my potential and i got the title fight immediately. I knew the fight were going to be tough,
Alderich is as tough as they get and I wanted a quick fight i had no intentions of going all 5 rounds beacuse i had a dinner reservation later that evening. Alderich were better then i thought and he were coming at me and he were coming in hard, testing my chin and my will. Late in the second round i saw the opening i had been waiting for and went for it, nothing fancy just clean.
Reporter - Whats next for you now?
Loke - Now im going to celebrate som more untill a worthy opponent apears. I must go now good talking to you, bye.

Congrats champ! Your new opponent was upset he didn't get title shot last fight but has yet to respond to the title fight offer now. ...I'll give him one week to accept then its on to next in line

http://s5.postimg.org/vy3b40cj7/image.jpg

Loke "The Laughing Agony" Westlund

If he's scared, let him run

Hello again MMA fans around the world , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and welcome to the most exciting tv program Kingkong Knows episode 6 live only on VCLTV , tonight i'll give all of you my preview about the newest VCL event VCL Fight Night: 15 , but before that i'll give you full result of VCL Champions: 8 , let's check it :

FIGHT#1(170lbs) Ole Svensson def Smoosh Jackson via TKO(Strikes) round 1

FIGHT#2(170lbs) Maynard Keenan def Rodolfo Newton via TKO(Strikes) round 1 (KO of the night)

FIGHT#3(155lbs) Jacob Clarke def Evgeni Elkemenchi via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#4(155lbs) Hermes Franca def Peaky Blinder via Decision(Unanimous)

FIGHT#5(155lbs) Augusto Bamusto def Frank Farinola via Submission(Armbar) round 1

FIGHT#6(170lbs) Lapu Gatmaitan def Furio Bloodstain via Submission(Kimura) round 1 (Sub of the night)

FIGHT#7(185lbs) Nokken Bichezout def Jim Jefferie vis TKO(Strikes) round 3

FIGHT#8(265lbs) Estafan Atunes def Roy Palmer via Decision(Unanimous)(Fight of the night)

FIGHT#9(135lbs) Roko Tiili def Cassit Heiluu via TKO(Strikes) round 2

FIGHT#10(170lbs title) via TKO(Strikes) round 2

Ok don't go anywhere because after this segment i'll give you my preview about VCL Fight Night: 15

FIGHT#1 Middleweight Division

Mexico [born] England

26 [Age] 19

188cm(6"2) [Height] 191cm(6"3)

172.6 lbs [Weight] 177.4 lbs

1-2(1-2) [MMA(VCL)] 0-0(0-0)

#20 Franco Rosales Vs #26 Jack Slow

Our opening fight is coming from middleweight division between one experienced fighter againt VCL newcomer fighter

Franco Rosales coming into this fight after get his first MMA and VCL victory againt Lance Duterte via submission , Rosales is high level wrestler with great submission skill , he looking to get another victory here againt newcomer fighter

Jack Slow coming into this fight after long time training his skill in his private gym , Flow background is boxer and grappler but i think in this fight he will more active in standup fight , Flow looking to make his MMA and VCL debut and he hope to get victory here

PREDICTION: Jack Slow will use his wrestling skill to keep this fight on feet and KO his opponent with his boxing skill

FIGHT#2 Middleweight Division

UK [born] Germany

19 [Age] 26

185cm(6"1) [Height] 180cm(6"0)

168.9 lbs [Weight] 176.6 lbs

1-0(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 4-2(1-1)

#23 Turbo Epicity Vs #10 Finn Kowalski

Second bout is between two europian fighters looking to get victory here

Turbo Epicity coming into this after success winning his MMA debut two months ago , Epicity is world class wrestler with solid takedown skill , he looking to make his VCL debut here againt Top 10 rank fighter

Finn "Tornado" Kowalski coming into this fight after dissapointed lost againt Clint Hester at VCL Fight Night: 9 , Kowalski is high level muay thai fighter with good KO instinct , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO and now he looking to get another victory here

PREDICTION: both is very talented fighters but i think Turbo Epicity will get Decision victory here

FIGHT#3 Lightweight Division

England [born] USA

19 [Age] 25

180cm(6"0) [Height] 184cm(6"1)

153.1 lbs [Weight] 149.6 lbs

3-2(0-1) [MMA(VCL)] 4-1(0-1)

#9 Beau Remington Vs #14 Kendrick Perkins

Next fight is between two world class grappler looking to get their first VCL victory here

Beau "Ace" Remington coming into this fight after dissapointed lost in his VCL debut againt another top contender Bapu Burpha , Remington is pure grappler with 2-2 in his TWGC record , he looking to get another submission victory here and climb the rangking

Kendrick "Hellboy" Perkins coming into this fight after lost in his VCL debut via KO , Perkins is world class brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with outstanding submission , all of his winning fight is coming via submission and now he will face former TWGC competitor with good ground game too

PREDICTION: this fight is gonna be ground war and i think Kendrick Perkins will make tapping out his opponent in this fight

FIGHT#4 Welterweight Division

USA [born] China

21 [Age] 26

185cm(6"1) [Height] 180cm(6"0)

167.3 lbs [Weight] 167.4 lbs

4-3(2-2) [MMA(VCL)] 3-3(0-1)

#24 Boris Nedkov Vs #13 Ki Xang

This bout is between two Welterweight contender looking to climb the ladder into title shot

Boris "The Bear" Nedkov coming into this fight with after get decision victory againt Diego Ocheda , Nedkov is well rounded fighter with good confident in his ground game skill , he looking to get his third VCL victory here

"The Dragon" Ki Xang coming into this fight with poor form and 2 lossing streak , Xang is high level striker with good KO power and kickboxing experienced , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO and now he looking to get his first VCL victory here

PREDICTION: i think Boris Nedkov will use his wrestling skill to take his opponent to ground and finishing the fight with decision victory

FIGHT#5 Lightweight Division

England [born] Finland

19 [Age] 20

176cm(5"10) [Height] 171cm(5"8)

153.9 lbs [Weight] 149.3 lbs

3-1(2-1) [MMA(VCL)] 1-1(1-1)

#7 Erik Hiller Vs #17 Teemu Karjalainen

Our next fight coming from Lightweight division between former #1 contender againt new VCL risingstar

Erik Hiller coming into this with great victory in last fight over Kendrick Perkins , Hiller is good striker with deadly ground game too , he looking to get another victory here and climb the ladder into top 5 contender

Teemu Karjalainen coming into this fight with 1-1 in hisMMA record , he is good wrestler with solid takedown skill and deadly ground n pound skill , he looking to shocking the world with get victory in this fight

PREDICTION: i think Erik Hiller is have better ground game skill so my prediction he will won via submission

FIGHT#6 Light Heavyweight Division

Canada [born] USA

20 [Age] 27

190cm(6"3) [Height] 180cm(6"0)

193.7 lbs [Weight] 189.8 lbs

3-1-1(2-1-1) [MMA(VCL)] 4-2(0-0)

#4 Pierre Landry Vs #11 Bentley Tessin

The last undercard fight is coming from 205lbs division between two top 15 ranks , Landry and Tessin

Pierre Landry coming into this fight with total 4 VCL fight and only lost in one fight , Landry background is boxing and wrestling with good KO power , Landry coming into this fight with new manager behind him after his last manager decided to released him from his management

Bentley Tessin coming into this fight after long time career in brazil and now he decided to signed with VCL , he is pure grappler with great submission skill , he looking to get his first VCL victory here againt top contender

PREDICTION: i think Pierre Landry will get another TKO victory here and remain his top 5 position in this division

FIGHT#7 Super Heavyweight Division

Brazil [born] USA

24 [Age] 27

190(6"3) [Height] 197cm(6"5)

267.1 lbs [Weight] 249.8 lbs

4-1(0-1) [MMA(VCL)] 6-1(1-0)

#27 Mike Thomas Vs #25 Francisco Salgado

First maincard fight is between two you super heavyweight star Thomas againt Salgado

"Mega Ton" Mike Thomas coming into this fight after loss in his VCL debut againt Eagle Loveladdy via decision , Thomas is world class grappler with solid muay thai skill too , he looking to get his first VCL victory here and climb the ladder into title fight

Francisco "Girthquake" Salgado coming into this after winning his VCL debut over Winston Cole at VCL Fight Night: 10 , Salgado is world class striker with KO power on his hand , all of his winning fight is coming via (T)KO and now he looking to make another victory here

PREDICTION: i think Francisco Salgado will get his second VCL victory here via KO

FIGHT#8 Heavyweight Division

UK [born] USA

19 [Age] 22

187cm(6"2) [Height] 192cm(6"4)

227.9 lbs [Weight] 253.9 lbs

6-1(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 2-2(2-2)

#6 Roy Bulge Vs #11 Tyron Washington

Second maincard fight is between two top 15 contenders looking to climb the ladder into top 5

Roy "The Beast" Bulge coming into this fight with six winning streak and just lost fight in his pro debut , Bulge is world class wrestler with vicious ground and pound skill , he looking to get his second VCL victory here and climb into top 5

Tyron "Lights Out" Washington coming into this fight after dissapointed lost againt Roy Palmer at VCL Fight Night: 10 , Washington is good grappler with solid submission skill , he looking to make his comeback here after in last fight

PREDICTION: i think this is gonna be ground war but my prediction is Roy Bulge will get another TKO victory here with his vicious ground n pound

FIGHT#9 Super Heavyweight Division

Sweden [born] USA

36 [Age] 23

188cm(6"2) [Height] 191cm(6"3)

203.5 lbs [Weight] 224.0 lbs

10-11(0-0) [MMA(VCL)] 12-1(1-0)

#28 Lennart Stahlhandske Vs #11 Eagle Loveladdy

Our co-main event bout is between one MMA veteran fighter againt the new MMA rising star

Lennart "The Anvil" Stahlhandske is veteran MMA fighter with total 21 fight in his career , Stahlhandske is high level striker with solid ground game too , he looking to get victory in his VCL debut here

Eagle "Eagle Heart" Loveladdy coming into this after winning his VCL debut againt Mike Thomas at VCL Fight Night: 10 , Loveladdy is world class muay thai fighter with good KO power and solid cardio , he looking to get his second VCL victory here and climb the ladder into top 10 contender

PREDICTION: Both guys is very talented fighter but i think Eagle Loveladdy will dominating this fight and get decision victory

FIGHT#10 Lightweight Division

Bangladesh [born] Romania

21 [Age] 21

173cm(5"8) [Height] 182cm(6"0)

148.0 lbs [Weight] 147.2 lbs

5-0-1(1-0) [MMA(VCL)] 5-2(0-0)

#11 Bapu Burpha Vs #2 Altair Brain

The main event fight is between the undefeated Burpha againt the #2 contender Brain

Bapu Burpha coming into this fight with undefeated record and good confident after winning his VCL debut , the QFC 494 winner is world class striker with solid ground game too , he looking to get his second. VCL victory here and climb the ladder into top 5 rank

Altair "The Assassin" Brain coming into this after fight in three different organization and now he decided to join VCL , Brain is high level striker with KO power on his hand , he looking to get victory in his debut here againt undefeated fighter

PREDICTION: ok for main event i can't choose who will won this fight but i think this fight is gonna be great battle

Yo Yo Yo we have very exciting event here , so that is my preview of the newest VCL event , VCL Fight Night: 15 and i must go home now , i'm your host Kingkong Jackson and don't miss another episode of Kingkong Knows only on VCLTV and bye bye

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14094057299883.gif

Altair "The Assassin" Brain

Just a few more ours till my VCL debut. The break in fights has suited me well as I am in the best shape I've been in a long time. My opponent seems to be a talented undefeated guy, but I've faced a lot of adversity and I intend to finish the fight before the 3 rounds are up.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14094057299883.gif

Altair "The Assassin" Brain

Just a few more ours till my VCL debut. The break in fights has suited me well as I am in the best shape I've been in a long time. My opponent seems to be a talented undefeated guy, but I've faced a lot of adversity and I intend to finish the fight before the 3 rounds are up.

Best of luck! Winner may face Zachrisson for the 155 title!