EFFA Presents: The Featherweight (145) Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament

JoeLang

I didn't test mine either. Worst case scenario his hiddens suck, he loses his first fight and is out of the tournament and then I create a new KT fighter to later join his org anyway ;)

But the surprise is the whole fun. You wait for it, anticipate it, makes you actually excited about the fights. You can't trully know how it'll play out if you didn't tested your fighter. If you did it's just is your maths better then your opponents type of problem.

• Upvote 1

But the surprise is the whole fun. You wait for it, anticipate it, makes you actually excited about the fights. You can't trully know how it'll play out if you didn't tested your fighter. If you did it's just is your maths better then your opponents type of problem.

100% agreed, the times i have tested my fighter before the tournament, sure its helped me a little but the excitement for that first fight kinda fizzles.

Also, when will MMA Hype get some more tournament shorts and shirts in stock, i just bought that last like 10 shirts.

100% agreed, the times i have tested my fighter before the tournament, sure its helped me a little but the excitement for that first fight kinda fizzles.

Also, when will MMA Hype get some more tournament shorts and shirts in stock, i just bought that last like 10 shirts.

So it was you! Dammit.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=279113

I'm going to #YoloSwag this guy into the tournament and just not test him, hopefully he doesn't have a thing for gardening. Last time I tested a fighter for a tournament he had a granite chin but was terrible, this was also the only other tournament I've been in but in general I tend to have better luck when I just stumble my way around.

Haha, ocd kicking in? I know exactly how you feel........

Lol, I don't like calling it an OCD because that takes away from peopel who have severe OCD, i just dont like having an odd number of clothes in this game :D Come to think of it many things in this game do that to me .. lol

I did not test my fighter either. =] As was mentioned, it does help with the excitement to build. Especially after four weeks! But my fighter went from -- to - That can't be good for the training part! =[ Let's hope for a heavy hitting, granite chin!

The -- to - is a good thing. It progresses like this: '--' > '-' > '+' > '++' > POP