EFFA Presents: The Featherweight (145) Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament

JoeLang

As mentioned in-game, i sent everyone who signed a PM saying that we are only waiting on the last few to be signed. Hoping to get everyone signed by the weekend, but we have an alternate on standby if it doesn't fill up.

Looking forward to this guys!!! Arena is booked for the first round so hopefully we should have fight offers sent out hopefully just after the weekend!

Mate Deuce messaged me and let me know his situation... He is signed sealed and delivered :)

Just waiting on Mr J to test his fighter before sending out the contract then all 32 are signed. As soon as he is signed we will start to get sponsorships out and start booking the first round!

While on that, MMA Hype has restocked with 250 more shirts and shorts so get in there!!!

Mate Deuce messaged me and let me know his situation... He is signed sealed and delivered :)

Just waiting on Mr J to test his fighter before sending out the contract then all 32 are signed. As soon as he is signed we will start to get sponsorships out and start booking the first round!

While on that, MMA Hype has restocked with 250 more shirts and shorts so get in there!!!

"THE PARISIAN PLAYBOY" Alexander Griezmann (279153) passed the test by mauling his twin brother in a test fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=760902

• Upvote 1