Sunday Auction by Custom Madness

Madness

Lol, I always saw you for a Pokemon fan, I guess I was correct. If the Pokemaster wants that set, he'll have to pay a lot of money for it now :P

Nice turn of events for you Madness ;)

Actually i am buying it for the pokemaster.

As far as a lot of money?

Signing Fee's - 2.2mil

Job wage - 2mil

Shop - 1mil

Leo vs Rinky 3 - 2.5mil

That is what i earned from the 3rd of September to the 3rd of October. I am fairly certain my fighters used 300k as toilet roll.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

damn bjorn you must have some neg stalkers because every post you make i feel i have to give you a +1 because some idiot gave you a -1 for no reason .

Beat me to it. I was going ask for some of that sweet tycoon cash also :D .Make it rain dinoo B)

There seems to be a bunch of guys who neg certain people for no reason, so +1 for all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol, I guess that should do it for you Madness right? :P I'm not a Pickachu fan, but think that it's a nice job you did with it, so wanted to raise your future funds a bit by bidding on it ;)

http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/5f8/506446143_703180.gif Time for a mad party Pickachu! :P

And congrats for winning the avatar auction GBK/dinooo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lol, I guess that should do it for you Madness right? :P I'm not a Pickachu fan, but think that it's a nice job you did with it, so wanted to raise your future funds a bit by bidding on it ;)

http://image.blingee.com/images17/content/output/000/000/000/5f8/506446143_703180.gif Time for a mad party Pickachu! :P

And congrats for winning the avatar auction GBK/dinooo

http://youtu.be/WcWM_1hBu_c?t=55s

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You only bid to stop Grant getting the avatar, or at least to inflate the price massively which is a total scumbag move

Nope. I am not a pickachu fan, but the avatar/skin is made very well and is a great work. I bid on it to try and get it and offered directly a lot more than dinooo/gbk as I wanted to make sure that Madness would get good money for it. If I would have won that auction, I would have been happy as it is a very good job by Madness as I already stated. I didn't bid on it to take it away from dinooo/gbk, but to try and get it myself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dino I didn't know you have a store, I contacted the one I get my normal stuff through, if he cant do the skin for mine can you post it for me? Just incase you don't see this I will send you a PM if needed.

You didn't send me a pm and i didn't notice this, if you get it cut into bottom and top halves and send me them i'll put them up in the store for you to get.