Managers: M1, M2
Fighters: F1,F2,....
Gym: G1,G2,...
Org: O1, O2,..
Clothing company: C1,C2,C3
Nutrition company: N1,N2,N3
Alliance: A1,A2,...
Bookmakers: B1,B2...

with the number being their company / user / fighter ID that you can find on their in game profile. We'll try and get a sort of auto-updating search in the tweets / buzzes if enough people are using it. We'll also get it integrated in the game itself when it's tested a bit more. It'll replace manager blogs etc. Maybe company news, depending on what people want.

Lemme know if you have any questions and if you find any bugs. I'll not give out any more info than that cos it'll be good to see how intuitive it is without a load of instructions.

Cheers!

• Upvote 14

I've only used it very briefly but I like what I see so far. Going to post my initial thoughts:

- I like the design of it, it feels very unique to the rest of MMA Tycoon

- I've tested it out so far and I've been able to post as both my company and as my manager

- A lot of Twitter's features seem to have been enabled from the get go as I see a notifications section of Buzz, haven't been able to test that out but keen to see how it works.

A couple of things I would change:

- I don't like the white background, it looks like the components in the web page are just floating there.

- I'm not sure about the colour scheme, red bar at the top, purplish / blueish colours for the Buzz's / Tweets. It should be consistent. I'd like to see a white / grey / red / black colour scheme to match the MMA Tycoon colours.

- there's a ... at the end of every Buzz / Tweet.

Potential improvement:

- Custom colour schemes for each profile page

- Added to manager / fighter / company profile page to incorporate it properly into the game. I know Mike has already this planned judging by his post earlier.

• Upvote 3

I've only used it very briefly but I like what I see so far. Going to post my initial thoughts:

- I like the design of it, it feels very unique to the rest of MMA Tycoon

- I've tested it out so far and I've been able to post as both my company and as my manager

- A lot of Twitter's features seem to have been enabled from the get go as I see a notifications section of Buzz, haven't been able to test that out but keen to see how it works.

A couple of things I would change:

- I don't like the white background, it looks like the components in the web page are just floating there.

- I'm not sure about the colour scheme, red bar at the top, purplish / blueish colours for the Buzz's / Tweets. It should be consistent. I'd like to see a white / grey / red / black colour scheme to match the MMA Tycoon colours.

- there's a ... at the end of every Buzz / Tweet.

Potential improvement:

- Custom colour schemes for each profile page

- Added to manager / fighter / company profile page to incorporate it properly into the game. I know Mike has already this planned judging by his post earlier.

- wanna add that maybe there is also a link on the profile page off each account to go back to the MMATycoon page.

Like i was just on a fighters profile and wanted to look him up in the game, but only could do that with copying his ID and doing it manually

- also if you switch profiles i would like to get to the current profile when i click on the pic upper right corner ( i found the home thing, but took me a while :D )

- it seems like my own fighters can´t follow my own org :D i had to go over a proxy profile

- i noticed #I'llKOyou only showes up in the system as #I

- when i posted with one of my fighter to test the @ thing again and hit submit, firefox wanted to send the page again and now my previous profile, my org profile, double buzzed itself and i dont know why

seems to be gone, dont know what happend there, i will try and recreate it and see if i can document it for you to find it :)

otherwise i am so far liking this thing, tho i never used twitter before :D :D (stone me later)

I edited this a lot of times now, sorry for that, but didnt wanted to open always a new post

btw i beta test the shit out of this thing lol ( just kidding ) but this thing seems to be something i can work with :P

Edited by madbob
  • Upvote 4

Looking good so far, but i have noticed a few things

- At the end of each Buzz is a '...'

- tagging some orgs, alliances etc the @ isn't working (at least i dont think it is)

- It's showing me i have 1 buzz and reply c6a4c83cabc7b1d19e58c87ff375ded2.pngbut when i click it, all it shows is e11d8e5c1ce126d07a4d3e7f93a9fb20.png

I dont use twitter irl or anythign so might be doing something wrong :D

And ofc i know its very early beta atm but just think you should know about these things :)

• Upvote 1