Ferreira asked me for sex!!!

Steel

Randolph Turpin has shocked the world by sensationally revealing the time when he was sexually propositioned by the pound for pound champ Ferreira who is managed by gay supremo Dean Sutherland the camp sensation who is married to Manuel Tosen, and who run the notorious Convicted Inc.

more shocking news to follow....

• Upvote 8

voodoo child name is tatters, Turpin the Syn número uno slurs Evo chump now angered by assumption made against notorious camp camp owned by notorious camp Scottish camp Glasgwegian lananabee lawyer tycoon manager Sutherland , recent aligations by JLP of ducking, reputation in tatters, legacy at risk, tight arse, Scottish, ginger, slum , pale, scumbag backdrop, with Sutherland famed for ducking, will Leo answer his ultimate call or orchestrate his usual match up as Sutherland controls EVO and does his own matchmaking.

• Upvote 3

Turpin " I will fucking kill the protected chump, but the guy is protected. Steel has promised since my loss with Chowdrie to be in my corner and since then I kick ass and this protected Chump Leo needs an ass kicking. EVO are fucked Sutherland runs the org it's time the world got a mans fighter not a hand picked playboy. I'm ready to represent fighters".

steel " I missed his Syn title fight but since then he had a full camp , he is the best in the world and he hasn't been protected"

• Upvote 1

You know that Leo is fighting his last fight on October the 3rd against the winner of Varg/Rockford vs Rinky in his retirement fight?

"First up we have the current heavyweight tournament going on in Evo. This is an un-official tournament to see who fights Leo in his retirement fight. Rinky Spider fights Hans Beck, Varg Veide fights Rockford Knight. The winner of those fight each other and the winner gets Leo on October the 3rd."

• Downvote 1

Dean Sutherland once again has been called out by the man they know as Peel Steel. This time instead of using an illegitimate son, his most recent rambling has been about the current number one pound for pound fighter Leo Ferreira. We sat down for an interview with Dean and Leo to get to the bottom of the most recent accusation.

Reporter – So Peel has accused Leo of being homosexual and making advances towards his fighter Turpin, are there any truth to these accusations?

Leo – I couldn’t even tell you who Turpin is, nor do I particularly care.

Reporter – So these accusations about you being homosexual are…

Leo – False.

Reporter – So Dean, this once again is another attack by Peel Steel. Why do you think this guy has it in for you?

Dean – I don’t think he particularly likes Scottish people, I mean he sounds like some member of the EDL or Britain First. He goes around mumbling out his drunken shite as per usual. The wannabe lawyer, the jock, ginger bla bla bla. I think the truth is that Steel is a wannabe Dean.

Reporter – He brought up JLP’s accusations that you make your own fights in Evo.

Dean – Taking any news from JLP is like using Fox News as your source; it’s an opinion and full of shit. He took his over inflated can to Syn, Renato will behead the bitch.

Reporter – So last question will we see Turpin vs Leo?

Dean – More chance of seeing Santa Claus fuck the Easter bunny.

Dean and Leo leave the hotel room discussing Rinky Spider knocking out Hans Beck. Rinky Spider is the belt holder and one fight away from Leo vs Rinky 3 at Evo 100. As for Turpin chances are Chick knocks him out and we don't hear from him again.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Turpin " Rockford , that is a gracious offer so I hope you can win those fights because there's fuck all chance of getting a fight with any other EVO guys while Sutherland controls Jug and forces guys to accept their control or leave. I will claim the Syn title , Steel has promised to give me a full camp for once so Chick will be destroyed and I will take you on if you can overcome the fight fixers. Looks like Bowser, Dean and Jug shape shit how they want it over there so good luck.

As for the Scottish thing, Mr Steel loves jocks, he employs a couple, one wipes his ass, and another cleans the cheese from his foreskin, so the little fuckers have a use after all. That's two off state benefits so we should fucking applaud the man."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1