Ferreira asked me for sex!!!

Steel

That may be so, however it's moderately more interesting to stir the shit and have dialogue with Dean every so often. Dean enjoys it I'm sure, he can more than handle himself as we all are aware.

He and Rory clearly have English blood lines.

I've had quite a few fighters in EVO and have never had any problems whatsoever. Jug has always been super easy to deal with.

Steel likes to take the piss a lot, he was just playing off JLP's beef with Evo.

Just for full disclosure Steel, i have French and Norwegian bloodlines way back in the 13th century and then some, my grandfather took back out family tree way fucking back (it makes me fear retirement to have that much time on my hands). No English blood, thankfully.

He is only 33, only has 13 fights under Dean, and he's had him less than a year

A third fight with Rocky Tyson should happen..

A fight with my guy Kyle Carlton should happen..

Leo is sitting around waiting for opponents letting big fights go by and is going to retire in his prime.

Not hating on anybody, Leo has just grown to be one of my favorite fighters and I like reading his fights and following his career.. I don't want to see him retire, thats all..

Any fighter that retires at #1 P4P is going out in their prime. The problem is, most fighters keep going until they lose a bunch or until they are seriously crippled by depops, while Dinooo has said he wants to have Leo be the first guy to retire at #1. There is already something happening with the tournament currently going on which could potentially see Leo vs Rinky Spider III.

He is only 33, only has 13 fights under Dean, and he's had him less than a year

A third fight with Rocky Tyson should happen..

A fight with my guy Kyle Carlton should happen..

Leo is sitting around waiting for opponents letting big fights go by and is going to retire in his prime.

Not hating on anybody, Leo has just grown to be one of my favorite fighters and I like reading his fights and following his career.. I don't want to see him retire, thats all..

Leo has had a rough career and more recently went through wars against his opponents which gave him 16 day injuries each time. When Leo retires he will be 34 and with me for an in-game year.

When you are fighting at the top you want your fighter to have the best chance of winning and when they are depopping that isn't going to be the case. Leo's prime came between 28-32, now he is just fighting for the sake of it. I originally wanted to retire him after the Varg fight but Jug begged me to keep him going to Evo 200 and i fought Chick Bowtrie, i wanted to fight Sergei but then i got my uni timetable in and it wasn't possible for me to have any sort of internet connection during the week the fight would have had to happen.

Leo has no shot of dethroning Womba, Otso or Tonal as the GOAT in the game. So if i retired him tomorrow i would have no regrets on his career or what i managed to do with him.

Edit

On the topic of Rocky Tyson, i have fought him 5 times in his previous 10. He took the series 3-2, fighting anymore than that just takes the biscuit. Andrei got the last word in thankfully.

• Upvote 1

Leo has had a rough career and more recently went through wars against his opponents which gave him 16 day injuries each time. When Leo retires he will be 34 and with me for an in-game year.

When you are fighting at the top you want your fighter to have the best chance of winning and when they are depopping that isn't going to be the case. Leo's prime came between 28-32, now he is just fighting for the sake of it. I originally wanted to retire him after the Varg fight but Jug begged me to keep him going to Evo 200 and i fought Chick Bowtrie, i wanted to fight Sergei but then i got my uni timetable in and it wasn't possible for me to have any sort of internet connection during the week the fight would have had to happen.

Leo has no shot of dethroning Womba, Otso or Tonal as the GOAT in the game. So if i retired him tomorrow i would have no regrets on his career or what i managed to do with him.

Edit

On the topic of Rocky Tyson, i have fought him 5 times in his previous 10. He took the series 3-2, fighting anymore than that just takes the biscuit. Andrei got the last word in thankfully.

Very very reasonable and good points Dean. I can understand and respect that man. Good luck!!!!

I will claim the Syn title , Steel has promised to give me a full camp for once so Chick will be destroyed and I will take you on if you can overcome the fight fixers.

Bowdrie says you have lost your mind if you think Turpin can take the title from him and he wanted me to remind you of this:

Bowdrie arches his back and unloads with a massive left and a right! Turpin's eyes roll back into his head, he's out cold! The ref dives in to stop the fight - wow, they were hard shots!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:29 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Chick Bowdrie!

Chick Bowdrie is the new heavyweight champion!

True, his sliders were set from fighting Ventura not your guy who is way better. I said in alliance chat, the first time I get a title fight in a top org and I forget sliders.

However not setting sliders is quite a common mistake I make.

A second loss will see Turpin retire as I don't tend to hold guys past the age of 30 unless for sparring, as the identical primaries of the top guys make it unrealistic and dull IMO. But each to their own.

Bowdrie fought like a punk against Ferreira he was embarrassingly bad.

So now Bowdrie won't defend against Turpin because his manager knows that when Peel Steel tunes in he is outclassed.

Turpin is nearing retirement he has 10 fights left, 3 to get to P4P number 1, and 7 to secure GOATDOM.

So Bowdrie hand over the jewels, Turpin is on a quest and declining an ass kick in will only make you look like a coward.