English Premier League Last Man Standing

garycoffey15

I'm a little late.....but there's still one game left, can I have West Brom to beat Everton tomorrow??

On a side note lot of odd results in the Prem this year, very difficult to call!

• Upvote 1

Gonna be a brave boy and go for my Hammers to win away at Sunderland :D

Bit of a risk with our history of struggling against lower teams, but might as well try to get them done and out.

I'm going to second your pick, West Ham haven't let many goals in recently and Sunderland have hardly scored all year, I can see West Ham winning 1-0, 2-1, or 2-0.

• Upvote 1

Ah shit. 2-2 draw for West Ham, typical of us from seasons past, was hoping we would get past that kind of stuff.

Good to see us come back from 2-0 down for a change at least

I'm out of this so good luck to everyone else left and hopefully there will be another one run this season :)

Ah shit. 2-2 draw for West Ham, typical of us from seasons past, was hoping we would get past that kind of stuff.

Good to see us come back from 2-0 down for a change at least

I'm out of this so good luck to everyone else left and hopefully there will be another one run this season :)

We will chance another one after this finishes so keep an eye out