Fedor signs with the UFC

neilzy

I think Fedor wants huge money, likely asking to be one of the top paid guys, and the UFC is balking. The Reebok deal probably isnt helping, here is a huge name guy who would make lots of money from endorsements, but that revenue is cut off to him. I imagine he is asking the UFC to make up the difference and they arent interested in setting that precedent. Logically thinking, I think Bellator can offer much more money when you factor in Fedor's sponsor revenue. I expect him to eventually sign there.

I dont get why they wouldnt want Fedor.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2377669/mma-news-bellator-not-interested-in-signing-fedor-emelianenko/

Coker's comments really dont make any sense.

Oh it's really easy to explain.

Fedor is past his prime by a mile, but he'd still come in and kill half their HWs. Viacomtor plays it safe like any corporate entity.

Oh it's really easy to explain.

Fedor is past his prime by a mile, but he'd still come in and kill half their HWs. Viacomtor plays it safe like any corporate entity.

Unless you are a hardcore mma fan you probably cant name a Bellator HW other than Kongo. Fedor coming in as a huge name and cleaning house would be a huge boost. Fedor vs Minakov would be a huge fight.

• Downvote 2

Unless you are a hardcore mma fan you probably cant name a Bellator HW other than Kongo. Fedor coming in as a huge name and cleaning house would be a huge boost. Fedor vs Minakov would be a huge fight.

I agree with Erik they want a roster with competitive fights so they can build some histories between fighters, they don't want fedor signing geting 4 wins then he's out.

This is probably what cocker thinks i'm not sure if it's logic for his buisness as Fedor will bring lot of viewers for sure.

I read that there will be more said about his future in a 2 or 3 weeks time.

Where? Was that from combatpress too?The only site that said UFC signed him already?

• Upvote 1

I heard someone at the Starbucks who know someone who was close to someone before they fell out but still they know someone else in his camp who says he might or might be coming to the UFC.

• Downvote 2

I heard someone at the Starbucks who know someone who was close to someone before they fell out but still they know someone else in his camp who says he might or might be coming to the UFC.

You hang out at Starbucks? Do you put your pinky in the air as you sip your caramel mocha hazelnut frappucino?

• Upvote 3