UFC hates Dustin Poirier!

BlakePhoenix

That he is infact the bum, and not a man who actually has the balls to step in there and fight instead of sitting at a computer trash talking.

Shut up you willy bum. Your crying is getting boring. Go hold your 0-400 record in amateur mma and pretend that you're not a scrub that everyone can wipe the floor with.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I checked out your pickems and they suck shit. You probably pick who wins by their record right?

My last 2 events were the only bad ones I've had recently you arse face. I am much more knowledgeable about the sport than you...

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:46 AM

stpierrecanada, on 26 Jul 2015 - 12:15 AM, said:snapback.png

Awesome! I went 10-2 on Bisping vs Leites fight night, I didn't realize that!

And 10-3 on this recent event hell yeah!

I didn't realise you had to have fight experience to be able to form an opinion

I boxed my whole life, went 4-1-1 as an amateur .. Brown belt in Judo, Blue belt in BJJ, was at Titan's Gym and took Muay Thai and kick boxing and had only sparred MMA. I can't handle it mentally, I admit that..

When you know what it's like to get in there, and feel that.. You wont call someone a bum

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My last 2 events were the only bad ones I've had recently you arse face. I am much more knowledgeable about the sport than you...

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:46 AM

stpierrecanada, on 26 Jul 2015 - 12:15 AM, said:snapback.png

And 10-3 on this recent event hell yeah!

I boxed my whole life, went 4-1-1 as an amateur .. Brown belt in Judo, Blue belt in BJJ, was at Titan's Gym and took Muay Thai and kick boxing and had only sparred MMA. I can't handle it mentally, I admit that..

When you know what it's like to get in there, and feel that.. You wont call someone a bum

True story man, it's the toughest challenge mentally the world has to offer to date, the only thing that is more mentally challenging than fighting is military in my opinion :)

• Upvote 2

You make it sound like he lost the fight with McGregor, moved up in weight and was given Duffy right away. He lost vs McGregor, won 2 fights getting Performance of the Night for both and is now the main event. He's bouncing back and it's a good business move to give him Duffy, he has some talk behind him since he beat McGregor in the past so a win here for either man will do wonders for them.

Basically this

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Let's back up here: A-B-C, it's easy as 1,2,3. Duffy beat McGregor, McGregor beat Poirier, therefore its is logical that Duffy will OWN Poirier. 'Nuff said, everyone else is wrong.

No logic. If you used that same logic last wwek, Rumble beat Gus easily, DC beat Rumble easily, then why did DC/Gus go to a Split Descion instead of DC owning Gus?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1