Does anyone see Bader beating Evans?

I was expecting Rashad his boxing to be good enough to keep Bader busy and possibly (t)KO him. Damn ...

I'm curious who will be the next opponent for Cormier ; Bader or Jones. I think they will most likely try to wait and see if Jones can be back soon enough to do the fight.

There is no reason Bader should get a title shot ahead of Texeira, regardless of whether or not Jones gets the next shot. If Jones doesnt come back right away, it has to be Texeira OR Texeira vs Bader for #1 contender.

I'm a huge fan of Glover, and I hate Bader but I think Bader is next in line..

Glover had his shot, lost to Davis, a man Bader beat, and Glover's win over Bader was awhile back now.

I'd like to see Bader vs Glover 2, but you can't say Glover deserves a title shot above a guy who just dominated Rashad, OSP, beat Davis and Feijao and is on a 5 fight win streak.

• 2 weeks later...

Bader wants no piece of Rumble, but it might be the fight that has to be made if Jones returns.

I got negged for this LMFAO, then it comes out that Bader is actively and openly admitting he wants no piece of Rumble.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/10/ryan-bader-camp-not-interested-in-rumble-johnson-callout

• Downvote 1