Leonidas Katsaros got KTFO in the 1st round. Not the second. lol.

I don't think the whole weight thing is that uncommon. I mean just at a quick glance there are 3 EVO champs fighting a weight class above what they can cut too. I think there are 2/3 in MFN. Hell Palhares fought at 185 his whole career in EVO and could cut to 155 so that seems like the norm these days

shortbus jumping on shortbus again. thought we were past this.

look at his profile, his career, his record, please retype that comment you made again and not feel like you're off the mark on this one.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=106772

Pluto was or around 180 + until he got matched up vs 170 lb Merik Hunt @ EVO - Pluto's first fight at EVO, at 170, was vs Merik Hunt. I put him on weight loss and forgot to take him off, which is how he ended up at 173 in his next fight. Btw, Pluto fought at 170 or 185, whatever Jug needed. Wasn't a preference. Not my fault Pluto was a belt collector.

p.s. Pluto couldn't cut to 155. Being able to cut down to 155.7 isn't being able to cut down to 155... anybody who pays any attention to w/c in this game knows that.

I'm willing to wager that Pluto fought just as much at 170 in EVO as he did at 185.

so, politely, fuck off.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I just always forget tbh. Especially because it's not something that I personally pay attention too so I don't always double check that guys were fighting in the proper wc before I send out contract offers. When I had Danny Power and Gary Bunn I was always moving up and down weight classes and never really noticed much difference. I mean Bunn was a 155'er and had his way w/ Rafa Silva who was a 135'er so I kinda just dismissed that whole thing because I was easily beating guys 2 weights below me. I still think it has a much bigger impact in the higher weight classes than at the lower ones.

I know CK always thought it was an artificial speed thing between the weight classes but I personally always believed it was about how quickly guys recover energy throughout the fight which is why it seems like a way easier exploit at 205+lbs. I could be wrong about that I guess but energy levels impact your physicals which is why I think it "appears" like it's a speed thing

I guess this is something that I've going to have to look at now and go through some of my weight classes when I get time.

Honestly all Mike needs to do is look at this. Match up two identical fighters, hidden, stats, sliders, etc. Only difference being weight, 135 vs 145, 135 vs 155, 135 vs 170, 135 vs 185, etc...

simulate each match up 100 times.

very easily done, and give us the results. Personally I have a feeling we'd see 135ers dominating across the board, but that could just be a misguided prediction based on poor results and performances from my fighters.

• Upvote 1

I'm willing to wager that Pluto fought just as much at 170 in EVO as he did at 185.

EVO

170 x 11 (8-3)

185 x 6 (3-3)

and for shits in giggles, here's rest of his career

QFC

170 x 2 (2-0)

HFC

185 x 7 (7-0)

205 x 3 (3-0)

CWFL

170 x 5 (5-0)

185 x 12 (10-2)

No Exit FC

170 x 1 (1-0)

Syn

170 x 8 (3-4-1)

185 x 1 (1-0)

Bushido

170 x 2 (1-1)

TTFC

170 x 1 (1-0)

185 x 1 (1-0)

Ascension

170 x 1 (0-1)

The problem I had with Pluto was he started declining and depopping physicals really early, shortly after 30 iirc. Could of been the ticker era too. He was my first true grappler on my roster, hence the Brazilian Palhares theme. I forced him into the big leagues despite being a multi-class champion at an above average org in Cage Wars (and HFC where he began his career) because Jug threw a lot of money in my direction to help me get him there and get him the highest hyped fights available. Something I consistently do with all my old guys on the back-end of their career. Towards the end of his career he had exceptional physicals at best and was doing circuits 5x a week. In retrospect he should of retired after the Bowser Stormcrow victory, especially after Pluto out-struck Bowser's striker with a degrading grappler.

I'm not gonna derail the thread arguing with u CK. I don't really believe in the whole weight class thing anyway so I don't really care about it. I just find it amusing you personally were exploiting the supposed advantage because you're the biggest advocate for believing smaller guys benefit. But just so you know 155.7 lbs can make 155....even in the UFC believe it or not

If you really want a wager though I'll bet you 1 mil tycoon cash that if you unretire Palhares & sign him to Syn @ 155lbs his weight on the "my fighters" page will still show up green that he's in the required zone for the weight class. I'll even pay for the VIP required to unretire & retire him again

• Upvote 1

If you really want a wager though I'll bet you 1 mil tycoon cash that if you unretire Palhares & sign him to Syn @ 155lbs his weight on the "my fighters" page will still show up green that he's in the required zone for the weight class. I'll even pay for the VIP required to unretire & retire him again

And yes, he would make 155... and then gas in 20 seconds after a failed takedown attempt and a body shot. Try it out with one of your fighters.

btw Palhares perma-retired. So it doesn't really matter. and I wouldn't bring him out of retirement to fight tbh, because he should of retired 10+ fights before I actually pulled the trigger on it, like usual.

Hey guys I'm Metra M'Bole and I will explain everything,

First of don't think I will lie to you by saying it was my cousin of something I admit it I was the owner of all those accounts.

I am a pure MMA fan and in Top of that I'm a professional MMA Fighter some of you even know me and when I started playing MMA tycoon I was shocked because I loved this game at first sight. In my first month of playing I won an Non Vip tourney and I got my VIP days for 60 days, I created a clothing company (Vikai Gear) and earned enought money to buy a real VIP account.

I was currently competing on the Island and I loved the way things were working there but I wanted to create my own org. I ask to one of the most influant person in this game (I won't say his name) how could I get an other company and I was told it was impossible every manager can run only one company. So I ask him what if I create an other account with a VIP and I was told it was okay as long as no one knows and I don't transfert money between those accounts. And to be honest I never did beside to buy VIP to someone else and told him it was for a friends or to pay the Dojo (Drizzy's Gym on the island) which is like in any other private gym. And after a week of playing I created Drizzy Breezy creator and First Owner of LFC.

After a short period I decided that LFC will be my main company and I will play to make the better company on The Island, I swap Vikai Gear with LFC to Drizzy and decided to close my clothing company to make a laundry company to earn enought money to secure the future and after the Island I was looking at all those Private Gym so I created the Dojo with the money i had earned with Drizzy's Laundry.

But before that, still on the Island I wanted more fighter to compete on the Island and in LFC so I created Biggysmalls who by the way did nothing else that fighting. I really missed Vikai Gear and I was not the only one so I decided to create Riley Freeman. But when I need I asked myself why wouldn't I started a nutrition company to see how it works so I waited the next Island Season to do it and when I realized it wasn't the better thing to do I re-opened Vikai Gear on the Island.

Just before the Island end I wanted to create a very good Gym on the Island and not only for my fighter but for any Island fighter even if it was very limited in term of capacity but that's why it would be the better gym ever made on The Island. So I created Asap Man and I told myself I would better create him sooner because if I created him just before the begining of the next season it would be weird that a newbie knew how gym work.

When the next season began I created The GYM, I know a lot of you loved it and it was a pleasure to be the one who finally didn't think just for himslef on the island in terms of gym.

After a year of playing I asked myself what should my record be if I had knew all I knew when I started so I created my last account Mr Pro to take the challenge. And once again I used this account to help people on the Island this season by creating again the Vikai Gear store on the Island. To give them sponsor and really good looking apparel for their Island fighters.

If you are reading this that means you have been through this big post and I thank you for reading me, so yes it's true I had multi account but I never did it to cheat of something like that all my account where helping people in this game even the Hilo gym was hosting fighters from different manager I barely knew, THE GYM on the Island over the two last season was The better public GYM ever made on the Island and it was for everyone, The vikai Gear brand brang the better Gi in this game with 4 differents belts and a lot of other designs, and of course LFC one of the best org for the fighter in terms of understanding I did my best everytime tp give LFC fighters the best traitment possible. And to all of you I really want to apologyze for not being there anymore I think there is no more competition Legacy will buy you all lol hope you go to imperial :P !!!

Now all these had been done I know there is no turning back, I loved this game and it was a real pleasure to invest a lot of my time in it thank you all.

PS: Until my account are banned all vikai product are at 1$ and The GYM and The Dojo are also at 1$ per week

ENJOY :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey guys I'm Metra M'Bole and I will explain everything,
First of don't think I will lie to you by saying it was my cousin of something I admit it I was the owner of all those accounts.
I am a pure MMA fan and in Top of that I'm a professional MMA Fighter some of you even know me and when I started playing MMA tycoon I was shocked because I loved this game at first sight. In my first month of playing I won an Non Vip tourney and I got my VIP days for 60 days, I created a clothing company (Vikai Gear) and earned enought money to buy a real VIP account.
I was currently competing on the Island and I loved the way things were working there but I wanted to create my own org. I ask to one of the most influant person in this game (I won't say his name) how could I get an other company and I was told it was impossible every manager can run only one company. So I ask him what if I create an other account with a VIP and I was told it was okay as long as no one knows and I don't transfert money between those accounts. And to be honest I never did beside to buy VIP to someone else and told him it was for a friends or to pay the Dojo (Drizzy's Gym on the island) which is like in any other private gym. And after a week of playing I created Drizzy Breezy creator and First Owner of LFC.
After a short period I decided that LFC will be my main company and I will play to make the better company on The Island, I swap Vikai Gear with LFC to Drizzy and decided to close my clothing company to make a laundry company to earn enought money to secure the future and after the Island I was looking at all those Private Gym so I created the Dojo with the money i had earned with Drizzy's Laundry.
But before that, still on the Island I wanted more fighter to compete on the Island and in LFC so I created Biggysmalls who by the way did nothing else that fighting. I really missed Vikai Gear and I was not the only one so I decided to create Riley Freeman. But when I need I asked myself why wouldn't I started a nutrition company to see how it works so I waited the next Island Season to do it and when I realized it wasn't the better thing to do I re-opened Vikai Gear on the Island.
Just before the Island end I wanted to create a very good Gym on the Island and not only for my fighter but for any Island fighter even if it was very limited in term of capacity but that's why it would be the better gym ever made on The Island. So I created Asap Man and I told myself I would better create him sooner because if I created him just before the begining of the next season it would be weird that a newbie knew how gym work.
When the next season began I created The GYM, I know a lot of you loved it and it was a pleasure to be the one who finally didn't think just for himslef on the island in terms of gym.
After a year of playing I asked myself what should my record be if I had knew all I knew when I started so I created my last account Mr Pro to take the challenge. And once again I used this account to help people on the Island this season by creating again the Vikai Gear store on the Island. To give them sponsor and really good looking apparel for their Island fighters.
If you are reading this that means you have been through this big post and I thank you for reading me, so yes it's true I had multi account but I never did it to cheat of something like that all my account where helping people in this game even the Hilo gym was hosting fighters from different manager I barely knew, THE GYM on the Island over the two last season was The better public GYM ever made on the Island and it was for everyone, The vikai Gear brand brang the better Gi in this game with 4 differents belts and a lot of other designs, and of course LFC one of the best org for the fighter in terms of understanding I did my best everytime tp give LFC fighters the best traitment possible. And to all of you I really want to apologyze for not being there anymore I think there is no more competition Legacy will buy you all lol hope you go to imperial :P !!!
Now all these had been done I know there is no turning back, I loved this game and it was a real pleasure to invest a lot of my time in it thank you all.
PS: Until my account are banned all vikai product are at 1$ and The GYM and The Dojo are also at 1$ per week
ENJOY :)

Mike already set precedent with that cbomb Mentor, and if that cbomb never got deleted then neither should you. You owned up to what you did, and unless Mike agrees to delete Mentor also then you should be given the same punishment that he got. A VIP reduction and a in game currency fine which is in line with your current economic status within the game. You cheated, you got caught and the punishments involved are rather decent all things considered. I'd tell Mike which one is your main account and which one are the multi's (don't leave any off the list as its a one chance sorta thing), he will delete them and determine an appropriate action to take and you can continue on your merry way.

• Upvote 2

I had two accounts when I first joined the game. Didn't like only having 4 fighters so I made an acc in college. Eventually one account becomes plenty but I can see the appeal for a few new guys.

I also legitimately have a brother who has an acc but he's got like 4 guys with a combined record of 6-16 and I dont think he's been on in about a month. To be fair his records probably the same as mine.

• Downvote 1

Mike already set precedent with that cbomb Mentor, and if that cbomb never got deleted then neither should you. You owned up to what you did, and unless Mike agrees to delete Mentor also then you should be given the same punishment that he got. A VIP reduction and a in game currency fine which is in line with your current economic status within the game. You cheated, you got caught and the punishments involved are rather decent all things considered. I'd tell Mike which one is your main account and which one are the multi's (don't leave any off the list as its a one chance sorta thing), he will delete them and determine an appropriate action to take and you can continue on your merry way.

http://s7.postimg.org/9yvsfmld7/maxresdefault.jpg

I just had this image in my head of dinoo for some reason knowing he a lawyer l :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

Dinooo is a sausage sandwich munching , cigarette smoking, dock Martin wearing, government indebted first year law degree student. He will live in either halls of residence in a room the size of my ensuite or a shit house with other half starved unwashed scroats that live off fray bentos and reduced to clear beans on toast.

• Upvote 1

Dinooo is a sausage sandwich munching , cigarette smoking, dock Martin wearing, government indebted first year law degree student. He will live in either halls of residence in a room the size of my ensuite or a shit house with other half starved unwashed scroats that live off fray bentos and reduced to clear beans on toast.

Not to piss on your parade or anything but I don't need/want any student loans, I made enough money from my previous job to tide me over for a few years without having to live in the halls of residence. I am not much of a fan of doc martins either. I do enjoy a good old roll and sausage and one of mayfairs finest. I'd still much rather be all of the above though than be like you and be half dead.

• 6 months later...

I would like it pointed out that Ben Frankham, Harriet Marshall and Steve Tompkins accounts still are active and still regularly fighting each other. Anything to be done about it?

Ben's a nightmare as well cause he insta accepts fights where his guys are against one another. The HG match maker accidentally set one up the other day.