"FightBred 2.0" Predator Burns (226918)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13800256899886.png

Born to a Canadian mother, & half Mexican father, Predator Burns was raised in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada with his step siblings Brad Burns and Christine Burns. From age 4, Predator would visit his father in Albuquerque New Mexico, USA every summer until he was 20 years old. His dad would take him regularly to train at Jackson-Winklejohn's gym and he would there, develop his skills as a fighter.

Predator started his career off 0-2, with two different managers. With a record of 3-2, his manager released him and he then signed with the family management,and began to train permanently at Canadian Elite Bruins Gym in Montreal. He quickly took a fight in which fight fans shook their heads at Predator,a 22 year old, 3-2 record fighter, facing 15-7 John Bzdunek 3 time Champion in 3 different orgs. Predator stunned the world, taking his opponent down and tapped Bzdunek out with a triangle choke, in under 3 minutes. This was Predator Burns' official arrival!

He then signed a high profile contract with Insanity, and made a successful debut, submitting
Jamey Jasta with a RNC in the 1st round. His second fight was a win over Jose Santiago by dominating a 3 round decision.

His next opponent was a 22-7-2 veteran Arshnoor Singh, who trash talked non-stop and made Predator not follow his game plan. After 3 rounds, both men were convinced they had won. The stand up was dead even, and Predator had 3 take-downs, seemingly he had done enough, but the judges unanimously gave Singh the winner. Controversy struck, and Burns' management and Team were furious. Singh declined an immediate rematch.

Predator then fought Alvin Loredo and won by Triangle choke in the 3rd round, and went for a 1 fight deal in 天下一武道 会 in Tokyo to face 68 fight veteran and 135lbs Champion, Akira Ishikawa. Unexpectedly, it took all 5 rounds and although Burns displayed his dominance throughout the fight, Ishikawa had an amazing game-plan that befuddled Predator's game-plan well, and Burns was unimpressed with his latest win.

Arshnoor Singh again came knocking, looking for a hype boost and a big name to fight against and Burns jumped at the rematch, trying to avenge his nonsense loss. Again, Burns engaged the striking battle, but this time he was down on the scorecards after a close fight, and after 4 minutes and 55 seconds of top control by Predator Burns, Singh reversed position with 5 second left which immediately left him tapping out from Burns' signature Triangle choke. With 5 seconds remaining, Burns redeemed his most controversial loss and made Singh quit.

Singh called for an immediate rematch and Burns accepted with ease, claiming he has more to prove against Singh. Burns would score 2 quick take-downs, and again, Singh would fall victim as soon as he reversed position in Burns' guard, again he was caught immediately seconds after with a submission. A slick arm-bar made Singh tap and scream in pain, as "FightBred 2.0" takes the trilogy and awaits a possible Title shot. He is now7-1 under Bradley Burns' management

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Predator Burns won once again and improved to 8-1 under Bradley Burns' management after he defeated Alexander Pedan at I-114: Shamrock v McKane.

Burns visibly controlled the pace of the fight, winning the stand up exchanges with a mix of kicks, punches, take-downs and ground control.
Burns landed 3 take-downs in the 1st, and 2 each in the 2nd and 3rd round.
Burns also out-struck Pedan on the feet 24-10 throughout the entire fight and looked to win easily. Pedan avoided much damage but it seemed clear who the winner was...

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Steve Montenegro scores the fight 30:29
Judge Russell Pearce scores the fight 30:29
Judge Bruno Lombardi scores the fight 28:29

In favor of your winner, by split decision... Predator Burns!

Burns spoke at the post fight presser..

"I almost lost it when I heard 'Split decision', I thought I won all 3 easy.

I hit him with a clean combo in the third, took him down at will and did what I wanted.

Glad 2 judges weren't completely incompetent."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a1bvBD9Emgk/UHYmmjW9UfI/AAAAAAAAAKo/p5b_OzDuWE0/s1600/nunes+pala+1.gifBurns' hits Pedan in the early 3rd round.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

"Biggest fight of my career, and I did it. A former Champion with one of the best managers in the game, and I tapped him out in less than 3 minutes.

Abraham Donowitz is a tremendous fighter, and I had a really bad camp going into this fight, I didn't have much motivation and had lots of troubles with training and injuries, but I went for it, and I won and now it's time to get focused again. I have to keep believing in myself and I know I will keep winning. I'll keep shocking the world, and myself every time. You give me any limb, and It's going to get ripped apart.."

http://33.media.tumblr.com/97620b20bb49b8dc984e8db6c27cff10/tumblr_nh0um0FcNW1ry1rm7o4_r1_400.gif Predator via Kneebar.

• Upvote 1

"It was tap or snap my friend, no one will escape.

Jack Judo is my next fight, he is a great grappler, and I look forward to taking all that juicy hype from him.

He will pay for accepting this fight. 6 days time, game over Jack Judo."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fyvBpgISEfE/U68SqqLFLNI/AAAAAAAAAWU/cUSecwh1Lm8/s1600/Charles+Oliveira+Guillotine+Chokes+Hatsu+Hioki+UFC+Fight+Night+Auckland.gifPredator Guillotine's Jack Judo!

"Tough opponent, I came out looking to exchange on the feet a bit, he really surprised me with his accuracy in his strikes, we both landed, but I had some serious power in my punches. We ended up the ground both rounds and again, submission ending, this time by Guillotine choke. Keep on bringing them on, all contenders, I'm ready."

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

After many long discussions with Mr
Bjorn O'Donnel, we have reached a deal. Predator Burns has signed a 5 fight deal with Synchronicity.

"My decision wasn't that tough" Burns said. "I'm coming off the biggest fight of my career, and I should have won. I was 4 seconds away from greatness, but I got caught against Jamison and I will learn, come back even stronger and never let that mistake happen again. Even though I lost my last fight, the whole world knows I have John Jamison's number after whopping him for 24 minutes and 56 seconds, he declined the rematch immediately and said "Maybe in the future", which means he knows I'd win a rematch."

"It's all a puzzle, this MMA game. I went 10-1, I was used to winning, I lost a little bit of drive.. But now, with this loss I am a beast and I feel like I have something to prove again, and I know Syn' has some of the best Featherweights in the game, and I'm ready to take their arms, and their scared souls. Be scared my friend, the Predator is roaming Syn' waters, no one at Bantamweight, Featherweight or Lightweight is safe when I'm here." An excited Burns said.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

"FightBred 2.0" Predator Burns (226918)http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13800256899886.png

Since our last update on Predator, he won again in Syn', and then faced his good friend Issumatar Tariaksuq, which Predator won by Unanimous decision, but he refused to make any submission attempts on his friend which angered many. Predator quickly won again this time finishing his opponent with his signature Triangle Armbar submission just under 3 minutes in.

Predator then won the Agressive Damage Featherweight Championship by beating Carlinhos Valente (196448) by a gruelling 5 round Unanimous Decision.

And then unsuccessfully defended his Title against World renowned Grappler and Professional Boxer, Bernhard "The Bear" Adelhard (238391). Predator dominated the majority of the fight until in late seconds of round 4, Adelhard caught Predator with a nasty Americana which popped Predators arm before he tapped.

Burns had a quick recovery and got his rematch with Adelhard, but the result gave Adelhard a split decision win to deny Predator Burns his Title back. Most MMA media sites were split down the middle with the scorecards and most believe the trilogy fight should happen immediately, but Predator stated he lost fair and square and he wishes Adelhard best of luck and hope they meet again one day.

Adelhard praised Burns for his skills and heart, while Burns was very humble in defeat, even inviting Adelhard to come train in Montreal at the famous Bruins Elite Punishment Gym.

• Upvote 1

Oh shit someone negged me for no reason, I better message Mike to check that one out LOL

We can't have negs for no reason. Call Mike now! This shit has got to stop.

• Upvote 1