Non-Stop Nutrition is open for business

Rollins

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rollins. I do love you in a non-gay way.

I was JUST thinking on how Adrianna was p'owning the muscle category and you come out with this.

Thanks,I accept your non-gay love and return it in a non-gay way.

But I'm going to growl loudly and do some push ups real quick anyway. :rolling:

Non-Stop, a one stop shop. ;)

150.9 Recovery agent

150 Stamina agent

150.4 Muscle agent

What next? Do you guys really want weight loss and weight gain supplements? I'd rather sponsor new and established fighters that deserve good money if those weight products are just going to collect dust on the shelf...please tell me....IS THERE A DEMAND for these products? The reason I ask is it costs a lot of money to make and I don't want a half ass product on my shelf so it will be one at a time thing and then back to being broke...I just want to know if the fighters really want this stuff or is it just nice to have around?

Please give you're opinions here, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks.

leave that to the other guys, you have what you need right now, so I say sponsor fighters, like my guys for instance

I 'could' beef up a couple of my fighters though i'm not sure how much of a difference it is really going to make to them :D

as hard as it is too find sponsors right now -- i would say help sponsor fighters -- i know all my guys need sponsors -- maybe add later on -- just dont think there would be a continuing demand as like the recovery

the ol sig is thinning out -- lol

as hard as it is too find sponsors right now -- i would say help sponsor fighters -- i know all my guys need sponsors -- maybe add later on -- just dont think there would be a continuing demand as like the recovery

the ol sig is thinning out -- lol

Hit me with a PM on the game side PBR, let's talk.

Non-Stop Nutrition is the best there is in Tycoon land i have 10 fighters and each have at least 1 most more NSN products ( some guys are broke ) and they have produced results that are crazy havnt tried the muscle yet but the stamina and recovery are worth ever penny. wear goggles if you use NSN products because your fighter will be popin everywhere on this stuff

this recovery 150 is the best product ive bought in the game.

I am addicted too them, so much so that i had to get sponsored by NSN so i could get my hands on more a lot easier :D

Well, tonight or tomorrow the winners will be announced and prizes will be awarded.

:winner:

:winner:

All The Kings Gym (London) and Non-Stop Nutrition (Las Vegas) making it allllll possible.

Good luck to all the members of "All The Kings Gym"!

Let's do this thing...... :dancing: I want to know who the damn winners are!

Patti?

I give my personal endorsement to everything with a Non-Stop Nutrition label. A big reason why my current record stands at 31-3 is because I practically use Non-Stop Nutrition products exclusively.

If you can smehow make some sort of triple impact product, I would definetely be interested.