Non-Stop Nutrition is open for business

Rollins

Grip, I got 3, well 2 100 rated products and 1 101 rated product I could do this with. A stamina muscle and recovery. They are still visible only to me on my business page but not in stock and not on sale for the public. I only see it hurting guys just starting out tbh.

The only reason why I still have to look at them (i can still order stock mind you) is that Tycoon has better things to do than take old 100 and 101 rated supps off my page since no one can see it or be bothered by it anyway... but me. Other sup companies still have old stuff lingering around as well....you guys just can see it.

Selling premium products at a premium price I think is the best way to go for now until Mike figures a better way to help the little guy.

Non-Stop Nutrition, MMA's Best Nutrition and Syndicate drugs could shut down 75% - 90% of all nutrition companies in a month or two, maybe 3. Sell everything for $15....(people know our reps) but why? I don't want to be beat or play second fiddle to ANYONE and I never will....but I don't want to try to ruin people just trying to start off a business and have fun playing this awesome game. Maybe even lose their VIP.

Who knows? Sometimes I feel compassion and the next minute I'm out to destroy, who knows what's next? BWahaha Bwaaaahahaahahaha... *cough cough cough*

Bipolar disorder is a serious condition, and you must seek medical help. You might go all Lenny on us and snap the puppies neck, then sit there petting it, asking why it made you destroy it.

You should stock up on a massive number (10,000?) units before Mike ninjas the change in there. Anywho, until then, I say destroy the competition. Teach them that the real world extends to the virtual.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bipolar disorder is a serious condition, and you must seek medical help. You might go all Lenny on us and snap the puppies neck, then sit there petting it, asking why it made you destroy it.

You should stock up on a massive number (10,000?) units before Mike ninjas the change in there. Anywho, until then, I say destroy the competition. Teach them that the real world extends to the virtual.

He's a sick effer isn't he.

Jerry Millen ( 18 ) 2009-09-08 Conditioning Competent Respectable 1

Jerry Millen ( 18 ) 2009-09-08 Conditioning Mediocre Competent 0

Jerry Millen ( 18 ) 2009-09-07 Conditioning Feeble Mediocre 1

Jerry Millen ( 18 ) 2009-09-05 Conditioning Woeful Feeble 0

Jerry Millen ( 18 ) 2009-09-05 Conditioning Abysmal Woeful 0

this is the power of Non Stop, 5 Cardio trainings, 5 pops

This thread needs a bump.... http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t316/Rollins_n/thBellyBump.gif

Funniest Thing All Day. Period.

My newest fighter is Randy "Cheeseburger" Lahey... Glad to see another TPB aficionado

My fighter went from this:

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1560/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1560R-2054302.jpg

to this:

http://members.lycos.nl/tijdspiegel/pics/bodybuilder.jpg

Using Non-Stop Nutrition's MuscleTech 150+!

Non Stop Nutrition products turn you into a BLACK MAN?!?!?!

This was NOT in the fine print.