Non-Stop Nutrition is open for business

Rollins

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like to see another recovery supplement, or strength supplement since the best quality currently is only 152, compared to the 156 and 158 rated products out there.

wanna pop or blow up STAMINEX 156

Steve Williams ( 22 ) 2009-08-24 Conditioning Wonderful Exceptional 4

Steve Williams ( 22 ) 2009-08-11 Conditioning Remarkable Wonderful 9

Steve Williams ( 22 ) 2009-08-05 Conditioning Superb Remarkable 2

Steve Williams ( 22 ) 2009-08-01 Conditioning Strong Superb 8

Steve Williams ( 22 ) 2009-07-29 Conditioning Proficient Strong 2

Steve Williams ( 22 ) 2009-07-27 Conditioning Respectable Proficient 7

Fellas.....and lady or two. WHAT is it you want from Non-Stop Nutrition? Better Recovery 158? A better Stamina 156? A better Muscle?150 or weight products?

Let you feelings be known. :thankyou:

I think you definitely need some of this on your shelves.

http://rrreally.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/creamass-creatine.png

I take back what I said before... I'd actually like to see a lower supp for super cheap. Like... whatever can be done for $10-$15.. for fighters starting out. All around company!

Grip, I got 3, well 2 100 rated products and 1 101 rated product I could do this with. A stamina muscle and recovery. They are still visible only to me on my business page but not in stock and not on sale for the public. I only see it hurting guys just starting out tbh.

The only reason why I still have to look at them (i can still order stock mind you) is that Tycoon has better things to do than take old 100 and 101 rated supps off my page since no one can see it or be bothered by it anyway... but me. Other sup companies still have old stuff lingering around as well....you guys just can see it.

Selling premium products at a premium price I think is the best way to go for now until Mike figures a better way to help the little guy.

Non-Stop Nutrition, MMA's Best Nutrition and Syndicate drugs could shut down 75% - 90% of all nutrition companies in a month or two, maybe 3. Sell everything for $15....(people know our reps) but why? I don't want to be beat or play second fiddle to ANYONE and I never will....but I don't want to try to ruin people just trying to start off a business and have fun playing this awesome game. Maybe even lose their VIP.

Who knows? Sometimes I feel compassion and the next minute I'm out to destroy, who knows what's next? BWahaha Bwaaaahahaahahaha... *cough cough cough*