CHAT

Oh no Jug, how dare you try to bring back chat and actually made it quite enjoyable the past couple of days. Shame on you for doing such a thing.

Not going to work. You guys in chat have proven to be assholes time and again... giving away game money doesnt fix that and that can be proven by the fact it died. Live with it... chat needs to stay dead. A new chat needs to be in place. Your beating a dead horse but if it makes you feel like your doing something go ahead.

• Downvote 1

Oh no Jug, how dare you try to bring back chat and actually made it quite enjoyable the past couple of days. Shame on you for doing such a thing.

Thanks granty, hope it picks up

Not going to work. You guys in chat have proven to be assholes time and again... giving away game money doesnt fix that and that can be proven by the fact it died. Live with it... chat needs to stay dead. A new chat needs to be in place. Your beating a dead horse but if it makes you feel like your doing something go ahead.

Sorry not sure who you are but im sure its a misunderstanding. Why dont you give it another shot and see.

But to comment on your "new chat" idea, not sure how that would fix anything

Sorry not sure who you are but im sure its a misunderstanding. Why dont you give it another shot and see.

But to comment on your "new chat" idea, not sure how that would fix anything

Don't you see? You fix chat by removing chat and putting a new chat in place?

/endsarcasm

Another gem from the casual racist aka Freddie aka biohazArd aka semi professional tea bag recipient

• Upvote 1

Don't you see? You fix chat by removing chat and putting a new chat in place?

/endsarcasm

Another gem from the casual racist aka Freddie aka biohazArd aka semi professional tea bag recipient

Did he hurt your feelings?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I am actually happy to see Jug doing efforts to try and get chat active again.

It is a perfect place to talk to other managers about real life, mmatycoon, .. and you can open private chatrooms if you want to avoid certain members anyway.

I jumped in yesterday briefly and will try to do so a bit more often from now on out. Jug, Jamie Coton, GBK, Davie,... were all there yesterday when I was online.

Thanks Jug and others for trying to make chat really interesting and fun again.

PS: it is a perfect place for newer managers to learn from experienced managers!

• Upvote 1

I am actually happy to see Jug doing efforts to try and get chat active again.

It is a perfect place to talk to other managers about real life, mmatycoon, .. and you can open private chatrooms if you want to avoid certain members anyway.

I jumped in yesterday briefly and will try to do so a bit more often from now on out. Jug, Jamie Coton, GBK, Davie,... were all there yesterday when I was online.

Thanks Jug and others for trying to make chat really interesting and fun again.

PS: it is a perfect place for newer managers to learn from experienced managers!

Duphus, Scotty, Litt and even Dinooo stopped in

• Upvote 1