UK people

MMATycoon

So its been showed on channel 5 this year?

ESPN picked up the UFC i thought they would have it?

Also yes clashing with MOTD is like asking me to choose between my kids or something

Mail sent....Not going to 105 as had a expensive year with moving and what not but will go an event again soon. I like to catch at least one live UFC show a year, but it's annoying them never give us big names. I went to the Hughes Vs Alves after Liddell pulled out with injury, I had VIP tickets but didn't bother with them as Hughes was washed up and Bisping can't beat anyone with talent.

real football involves men beating the shit out of eachother on the field. not pansies running around in nut huggers running away from eachother and kicking balls in some guys face all day on the "pitch" in their knee high prostitute stockings.

real football involves men beating the shit out of eachother on the field. not pansies running around in nut huggers running away from eachother and kicking balls in some guys face all day on the "pitch" in their knee high prostitute stockings.

watch the recent Manchester derby to see what football is all about