how to get a contract?

skintchicken

hello everyone. this site and game is a great idea! i've been waiting for something like this for a while. now i can have a "fantasy" game worth playing.

my question is: do i have to wait on someone to give me a contract or do i have to just take quick fights to build up my ranking to get noticed? thanks!

hello everyone. this site and game is a great idea! i've been waiting for something like this for a while. now i can have a "fantasy" game worth playing.

my question is: do i have to wait on someone to give me a contract or do i have to just take quick fights to build up my ranking to get noticed? thanks!

If you want to make some fighters in Tokyo, PRIDEMMA is hiring! (especially heavyweights)

hey skintchicken, it's F-Man from zewkey. glad to have you here, you'll definitely like this game. PRIDEMMA wouldnt be a bad choice for you if you're located in tokyo. where are your fighters located?

hey skintchicken, it's F-Man from zewkey. glad to have you here, you'll definitely like this game. PRIDEMMA wouldnt be a bad choice for you if you're located in tokyo. where are your fighters located?

hey man. yeah, this is right up my alley. i have a 2 guys in las vegas, one in russia, one in rio, one in montreal. i'm going to make japan and london based fighters next. what about you?

i want to make a gym and/or a fight org, but losing your vip rights (and the $30) would suck. i'm not chancing it.

in tokyo i need light fighters from 135lbs till 155lbs, so if you have some like that, dont hesitate to write me, i'll offer them contracts too!!

word on the street is cfc will sign your guy in montreal... they're the top promotion in the game so getting in with them right now is probably a good idea

PS, I wouldn't worry too much about losing your vip... you just have to make sure to run your business well and not do anything foolish =)

2 Las Vegas fighters looking for contracts.

They are Justin Casanova-Davis a Welterweight who will soon be able to cut to Lightweight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=1262

Also, Jose Casanova a Heavyweight who will soon be able to cut to Light Heavyweight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=1266

Want to be able to fight quickly and often so I can showcase their skills. Try and get contract offers to these boys and you won't be disappointed, they will put on a show.