Advanced BJJ Concepts Multi Cheating

Well its official the owner of BJJ Concepts in LA is a cheat. So much points to multi accounts its not even funny. I will present my case.

John Kondel (6916) JOIN DATE 2009-07-06 17:59:49

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=6916

Sam Howard (6913) JOIN DATE 2009-07-06 17:09:22

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=6913

IF the join dates is not anuff evidence maybe the fact that all of Sam howards fighters are pretty much in BJJ concepts. He already has two black belts maybe more I ain't fully look. The funny thing about this is the sam howard manager has only fought 1 single fight his entire career. So I guess hes just training up all the guys on that account to swap accounts in the future of something who knows. Maybe once he gets them exceptional in everything he plans to hire assload of elite coaches and bankrup his John Kondel account, thats what I would think.

What bought this to my attention was weeks back the BJJ Concepts owner John was offered tons of money to allow some other top level managers purple belts into the gym. John was pretty gunho about only allowing browns in and declined the massive pay offer and didn't let the purples in.

Yet today I notice BJJ concepts has its first ever non-brown belt in the gym. YOU GUESSED IT, Sam Howards Exceptional Boxer and white belt fighter Frank Xtanspel. So he declines big money offers but weeks later allows this guys white belt to join and abuse the brown belt training and for what? A guy with no money and already two or more black belts in the gym.

I say muliple accounts are in act here.

Thoughts?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he should be banned, I just think he should have to pick an account and if he wants some of those fighters off the 2nd account, then he needs to come off the 40 bucks for the extra fighter slots IMO

whats also interesting is why all the Sam howard fighters whom have not fought a single fight are in his BJJ concepts gym, none of his fighters from the John account are in the BJJ concepts gym.

I guess hes playing with the John account while slow building the other account and plans to one day switch to his super account.

Well its official the owner of BJJ Concepts in LA is a cheat. So much points to multi accounts its not even funny. I will present my case.

IF the join dates is not anuff evidence maybe the fact that all of Sam howards fighters are pretty much in BJJ concepts. He already has two black belts maybe more I ain't fully look. The funny thing about this is the sam howard manager has only fought 1 single fight his entire career. So I guess hes just training up all the guys on that account to swap accounts in the future of something who knows. Maybe once he gets them exceptional in everything he plans to hire assload of elite coaches and bankrup his John Kondel account, thats what I would think.

What bought this to my attention was weeks back the BJJ Concepts owner John was offered tons of money to allow some other top level managers purple belts into the gym. John was pretty gunho about only allowing browns in and declined the massive pay offer and didn't let the purples in.

Yet today I notice BJJ concepts has its first ever non-brown belt in the gym. YOU GUESSED IT, Sam Howards Exceptional Boxer and white belt fighter Frank Xtanspel. So he declines big money offers but weeks later allows this guys white belt to join and abuse the brown belt training and for what? A guy with no money and already two or more black belts in the gym.

I say muliple accounts are in act here.

Thoughts?

Good job LTD, I would have to say it looks like we are like the friggin FBI of MMATycoon haha. IMO if they are cheat fighters, I don't like the idea of black belts going up for grabs. I can say considering Ive tried to hire FA's before, and they get out bidded by higher ranked managers, and I'm in the top 100, so I think its pretty unfair for everyone else, they should be dropped to whites and ended, so we don't have managers who already have older more trained fighters with blacks to add to their list, while noobs have to work it up, I know I have guys almost popping past their brown belts, but that's 5 months of training.

whats also interesting is why all the Sam howard fighters whom have not fought a single fight are in his BJJ concepts gym, none of his fighters from the John account are in the BJJ concepts gym.

I guess hes playing with the John account while slow building the other account and plans to one day switch to his super account.

this.

a message needs to be sent and its also taking money out of tycoon's pocket

The ruling is you flapped your lips without having any facts. Firstly your a cry baby. Fact was your fighters where at MY gym getting their black belts and the fact that I didn't let your purple belt in you go off to say I have multiple accounts??? I'd LOVE mike to check into this cause fact is I DON"T have multiple accounts. Mike already knows that I and my brother share a PC I had talked to him months ago when I and my brother made our accounts. The guy who owns the so called Multiple account of mine is my Boss and I was the one who showed him this game and got him to join.

Not that it is any of your business but the guy Frank Xstanspel was let into the gym to TEACH BOXING classes to the Brown belts in the GYM and is NOT taking part in any BJJ classes. So where is your beef?? You spout all this BS talk in fact it's your own jealousy when i turned down your Purple belt fighter and your money then you come on the forums and try to call me out as a cheater? Get your facts straight before you try to talk smack about someone... and in all seriousness Go F*** yourself LTD. I already PMed Mike about this post

I don't get it. It's not about just multi-accounting, it's that the one account is obviously made to benefit the other(s).

One account has only guys made for sparring and with two months into the game only one fight. That can't be fun for anybody. I remember that people were already asking questions when Iceman2009 announced his first black belt. What does he get from all these sparring sessions?

And where does your boss come from suddenly, you ran out of brothers? What is his account? My guess is you are sending money to Iceman2009 fighters so they shouldn't work, correct?

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that 14 brothers, 19 sisters, 14 kids, 63 grandkids, 18 uncles, 32 aunts, 43 nieces, 58 nephews, 54 cousins, 3 moms, 6 dads, 11 grandmas, 17 grandpas, 12 dogs, 8 cats, 5 fish, 2 lizards, a monkey, an ocelot, a gerbil and I all share the same computer. Don't want any confusion over all my accounts, thanks.

I and my brother made our accounts. The guy who owns the so called Multiple account of mine is my Boss and I was the one who showed him this game and got him to join.

Really you showed him the game huh? Thats cool considering he joined a whole 50 minutes before you!

How does that happen exactly? Like your home find this game surfing the net, run out to work....

YO boss check this shit, it looks wicked hot!

He signs up and you run back home to sign up?

I'm lost on how you do that!

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that 14 brothers, 19 sisters, 14 kids, 63 grandkids, 18 uncles, 32 aunts, 43 nieces, 58 nephews, 54 cousins, 3 moms, 6 dads, 11 grandmas, 17 grandpas, 12 dogs, 8 cats, 5 fish, 2 lizards, a monkey, an ocelot, a gerbil and I all share the same computer. Don't want any confusion over all my accounts, thanks.

You mean you didn't get enough cash from the Jerry Springer show to afford another computer? :rolling:

Why don't you PM iceman2009 and ask him why he doesn't fight. I work for the guy i don't sleep with him. If you want to come out and say now that his fighters are made to help out X or Y fine, show me where that is cheating and then call out the other thousands of members who help each other out . Fact was I am accused that that Iceman2009 account is a multiple account of mine which is 10000% false. That's the last I'll say on this subject. Let Mike do what he has to do. I know the truth and know that I play with 1 account.