The Highland Challenge (257k+ and Under 25 Year Olds Enter)

clydebankblitz

I'm going to ask because I'm mostlly interested in making sure everyone has fun: since I filled quite a few holes (hehe) in the tournament roster with my fighters, would y'all be interested in having this be loosely double-elimination, espectially for those who get beat by my fighters? Sykes at 265 and Williams at 185 both need an opponent for rd 1, and I can fill in with one of my guys again, or we could have a losers bracket, and guys in the losers bracket can always fill in if something like this happens next round. I honestly didn't think anyon but Blade stood a chance, as they were equally matched or underdogs in every fight, but I think it would be kinda bullshit if one of my guys wins the tournament. If my fighters win, they get hype, which is enough for me. Thoughts?

At present:

The Highland Challenge

Text bracket:

-155-

[]Bman []Drago
[]Perfect []Mato

[]Molovgomedov []Niemayer
[]Omeruo []Munroe

-170-

[]Maul []Nipplestein
[]West []Darrow

[]Firm []Ford
[]Radex []Chinyengetere

(losers/fill-ins)

FI-Kurosawa

-185-

[]Tatarinov [x]Drogo
[]Bones [x]Blade

[]Jackson [x]Quincy
[]Williams [](losers)

(losers)

[]Bones
[]Tatarinov

rd2 - semis

[]Blade []Drogo
[]Quincy []???

-205-

[]Venczel []Jackson
[]Lancier []Mbango

[]Nukington []Jong Un
[]Rahim []Thadee

-265-

[]Pulu [x]Belwas
[]Vukovic [x]Smith

[]Sykes [](losers/fill-in)
[x]Ysengrin []Kurra

(losers/fill-in)

Vukovic
FI-Hank Aaron

rd 2 - semis

[]Belwas []Smith
[]Ysengrin []???

I'm done with uni for the rest of the month and hopefully done with emergency room sojourns, so I shouldn't be gone multiple days at a time for the rest of this tourney. If there's anything you wanna ask, suggest, or say, feel free. (c:

If you fighter is under 25 years old but older than 257K ID, can he join HG? Or is it strictly for the Island guys?

Highland Challengers (this tournament is being hosted by HC) is under 25s and 257k and over.

Highland Games is 25s and over and 257k and over.

Not just for Island guys, but yeah we're pretty strict to those rules. HC will probably have a few older guys fighting but that might be to fill cards or something. The actual roster of HC is for under 25 year olds (so we can try and help give them the platform to build up a bit of hype whilst training for when they are ready to make it in the big leagues).

I'm going to ask because I'm mostlly interested in making sure everyone has fun: since I filled quite a few holes (hehe) in the tournament roster with my fighters, would y'all be interested in having this be loosely double-elimination, espectially for those who get beat by my fighters? Sykes at 265 and Williams at 185 both need an opponent for rd 1, and I can fill in with one of my guys again, or we could have a losers bracket, and guys in the losers bracket can always fill in if something like this happens next round. I honestly didn't think anyon but Blade stood a chance, as they were equally matched or underdogs in every fight, but I think it would be kinda bullshit if one of my guys wins the tournament. If my fighters win, they get hype, which is enough for me. Thoughts?

At present:

The Highland Challenge

Text bracket:

-155-

[]Bman []Drago
[]Perfect []Mato

[]Molovgomedov []Niemayer
[]Omeruo []Munroe

I am confused as it seems that the matchups that is see here are not the ones that happend on the fight card. Can someone shed some light on this?

I am confused as it seems that the matchups that is see here are not the ones that happend on the fight card. Can someone shed some light on this?

I've had people pull out and/or decline fights... in a tournament... which I can't wrap my head around. It's just for fun, right? Well, and fun money. (c: When that happens, I've been putting my fighters against the ones least likely actually accept. I don't care if my fighter doesn't fight someone. (c:

I'm really surprised at how well JO held up against a fighter with two stars on him in the skill estimate. I figured he'd be finished as quickly as Hank Aaron was by the Ysengrin kid. (c:

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1430848361hclogo.png

THE HIGHLAND CHALLENGE WINNERS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGHTWEIGHT

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w36.jpg

Lukas Niemayer (7-2)

Managed by: Bob Vendarra (or Vendetta as I like to call him :D)

Defeated: Riley Molovgomedov (Dec), Brodie Darrow (TKO1), & Mystery Perfect (TKO1)

WELTERWEIGHT

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w2.jpg

Dante Firm (11-0)

Managed by: Future Leader

Defeated: Alan Ford (Dec), Ramsey Darrow (TKO1), & Norman Nipplestein (TKO1)

MIDDLEWEIGHT

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14110524987560.png

Khal Drago (10-1)

aka guy who ducked Dan Kade

Managed by: Michael Wolf

Defeated: Sergei Tatarinov (Sub1), Jake Blade (Dec), & Smash Williams (KO1)

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13948341263658.jpg

King Jong Un (12-1)

Managed by: G Wad

Defeated: Gjallahorn Nukington (KO1), Chris Lancier (TKO2), & Zsiga Venczel (KO1)

HEAVYWEIGHT

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20b4.jpg

Strong Belwas (12-5)

Managed by: Abraham Raheem

Defeated: Maki Pulu (KO1), Eldar Smith (KO1), & Bill Sykes (KO1)

---CONGRATULATIONS---

YOU HAVE COMPLETED

THE HIGHLAND CHALLENGE

Each of you has won $250,000

(I owed Highland Challengers $1,000,000, so after HG's event tomorrow I'll send this out to you guys. Sorry about the wait)

• Upvote 1