First Official Project Fighter

Ekolishift

Good luck! Make sure you test him a bit to find out his hiddens before investing too much money and time into a project . YOu don't want to end up finding out after long training that his chin is shit or that he has no heart or ko power ;) My advice; test then train.

I would recommend this. Also make sure you track his learning speed. Sometimes fighters can be such slow learners that they'll never reach the skill cap which is currently implemented in the game.

Good luck dude, the best advice i can give is don't rush anything with him. Get him tested for hiddens ASAP, but after that don't rush :P not until you beleive he is ready

I would recommend this. Also make sure you track his learning speed. Sometimes fighters can be such slow learners that they'll never reach the skill cap which is currently implemented in the game.

Even the slowest of learners will be able to reach the skill cap if they are trained right, just much slower than faster learners.

Good luck dude, the best advice i can give is don't rush anything with him. Get him tested for hiddens ASAP, but after that don't rush :P not until you beleive he is ready

Even the slowest of learners will be able to reach the skill cap if they are trained right, just much slower than faster learners.

i dont know about that i doubt a real slow leaner will ever reach his full potential .He might make 2300 -2400 but never get to 2700 2800 where the elite fighters or

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna get his cardio up and strength up and then test. I could not cut him for another 15 days either way. Wanna give him some good cardio and strength to have a chance to win if he does have good hidden so he has a chance to win. I would hate to have a test fight loss on my record and that be the only one if he goes on a good streak lol

• 2 weeks later...

What constitutes training "right?"

you would have to be exceptionally lucky to get a p4p #1 fighter on your first project build but best of luck to you mate!

First batch of Project fighters, ever. In order:

"The Godfather" Don Marciano #1 P4P MMA + #1 P4P KT

"One Bad Man" Moses Diggs #2 P4P MMA (only reason he didn't reach P4P #1 is because Jeremy Tonal's a GOAT)

"The Tasmanian Devil" Taj al Din #1 P4P MMA

"Just a Buffalo Soldier" Bob Chong only reached #35 P4P

"The Mighty" Qing Kong #1 P4P KT

• 2 months later...

I'm gonna get his cardio up and strength up and then test. I could not cut him for another 15 days either way. Wanna give him some good cardio and strength to have a chance to win if he does have good hidden so he has a chance to win. I would hate to have a test fight loss on my record and that be the only one if he goes on a good streak lol

Has it ever been suggested to have a seperate record for tournament (non ufc) fights? I would like that as would also hate to have a test fight ruin my record.