UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor Pick'em

kenlow73

What makes Conor's win even sweeter is that he broke Ronda's fastest win in a title fight record. She has nothing.

Former UFC Women's Bantamweight champion. 12-1 record. One of the most famous fighters on the planet with millions of fans.

She still has a lot.

• Downvote 1

I don't understand all the McGregor hate. He fights with zero ability on the ground but is STILL able to dominate fights because of his striking. He's an amazing athlete and striker

Because he annoys me, can't wait for him to lose again and shut the cocky irish mouth.

• Downvote 1

Because he annoys me, can't wait for him to lose again and shut the cocky irish mouth.

Don't think you'll get your wish until he moves up to 155. He's too big for 145. Edgar has a shot, but he'd have to keep him down for 5 rounds. One solid shot and Frankie goes down just like Chad and Jose. Max Holloway may be the best chance TBH

He said post fight he got a cross to his chest that he wasn't expecting

Translater completely fucked up.

"ele jogou o direto que eu tava esperando" - "he threw a straight as I expected"

Also "a gente precisa de uma rematch porque tinha mais luta" - "we need a rematch because I feel there was more to the fight than that" NOT "this wasn't a real fight."

IDK why but for some reason Aldo seems to keep getting shitty translaters.

Translater completely fucked up.

"ele jogou o direto que eu tava esperando" - "he threw a straight as I expected"

Also "a gente precisa de uma rematch porque tinha mais luta" - "we need a rematch because I feel there was more to the fight than that" NOT "this wasn't a real fight."

IDK why but for some reason Aldo seems to keep getting shitty translaters.

That guy translates for every brazilian just about

That guy translates for every brazilian just about

Yeah? Well maybe they should fire him.

Can't be that hard to get a decent Portuguese translater in. Almost every Aldo UFC interview I've seen they manage to fuck something up, and I'm not talking about minor fuck ups, no - big ones, where the translater completely changes the meaning of what he's saying. Like the two examples I just posted - completely different meanings, one of which is more or less the exact opposite of what he said.

I'm a McGregor fan but damn this pisses me off. The UFC makes shit tons of money and they can't afford to hire a decent translater? Beyond belief.

Nice night of fights. Rockhold is a beast, I take it his first title defense will be vs Romero. If he survives round 1 he has that one in the bag. Be interesting to see a rematch vs Weidman in the near future whilst both guys are still in their prime, Weidman looked to be one his way to a UD if he didn't go for the spinning back kick imo.

Nice night of fights. Rockhold is a beast, I take it his first title defense will be vs Romero. If he survives round 1 he has that one in the bag. Be interesting to see a rematch vs Weidman in the near future whilst both guys are still in their prime, Weidman looked to be one his way to a UD if he didn't go for the spinning back kick imo.

Weidman was exhausted from the moment he got out that guillotine-ish choke in the first round, and I think all the energy out of Rockhold's right arm was drained from the choke attempt.

True people knowledgeable of MMA could of foreseen this one from a mile a way.

Notorious would of beat the crap out of Aldo. Brazilian went running scared. The Brazilian race have collectively turned into cowards lately since the advancement of drug testing.

Conor will single handedly destroy Aldo's face.

Conor's left hand is going to be an irish bomb that explodes on Aldo's melon.

Can't find the rest of my comments, but I made a lot of money betting on the Irish man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can't remember the last time I've been happier with fight results.. Rose, Edgar, and then Fucking Rockhold new Champion and Conor wins finally !!!!!

What did you guys score the Jacare/Romero fight, that was awful close..?

Jacare/Romero should have been a Unanimous/Majority Decision for Jacare or at worst a Draw. No way Romero should of won that fight. He lost round 2 and clearly lost round 3. Only debatable part of that fight was whether round 1 was 10-9 or 10-8 for Romero.

• Upvote 1

Jacare/Romero should have been a Unanimous/Majority Decision for Jacare or at worst a Draw. No way Romero should of won that fight. He lost round 2 and clearly lost round 3. Only debatable part of that fight was whether round 1 was 10-9 or 10-8 for Romero.

Should of been a draw. Romero won the first round 10-8. Two was debatable. Three was all Jacare. He's lucky the fight wasn't stopped at the end of the first.

Holloway? He'd be eaten for dinner...kids to skinny and frail

You realize they have already fought before and Holloway ate a ton of shots and still kept coming. That was in 2013 and Holloway has grown a ton as a fighter. I think it would be closer then you think. That being said, McGregor still wins the fight, but I doubt he gets a finish.

• Upvote 1

I think the UFC is unfair. Weidman and Aldo don't get immediate rematches yet Rousey does and Holm can't fight until July when that fight happens?

• Upvote 2

You realize they have already fought before and Holloway ate a ton of shots and still kept coming. That was in 2013 and Holloway has grown a ton as a fighter. I think it would be closer then you think. That being said, McGregor still wins the fight, but I doubt he gets a finish.

IIRC McGregor tore his ACL in the first round of that fight.