UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor Pick'em

kenlow73

Awesome win for Conor, I don't really know why he is considering rushing up to lightweight yet though he has only just won the 145 belt, defend it for at least 2-3 fights then perhaps move up. I think it's a scarier division up there as well though so I would like to see him compete there eventually. I would be happy to see him face either Edgar or Aldo again at ufc 200, considering the UFC will most likely make him wait till then to fight. I think Edgar will be his toughest opponent in the division though.

Awesome win for Conor, I don't really know why he is considering rushing up to lightweight yet though he has only just won the 145 belt, defend it for at least 2-3 fights then perhaps move up. I think it's a scarier division up there as well though so I would like to see him compete there eventually. I would be happy to see him face either Edgar or Aldo again at ufc 200, considering the UFC will most likely make him wait till then to fight. I think Edgar will be his toughest opponent in the division though.

Dana was saying something about his manager saying something about not be able to make the weight cut to 145. Conor had said something before the first fight with Aldo that didn't happen about saying after he beat Aldo he was going to move to 155 because there wasn't anybody left for him to fight at 145.

1 punch, 1 KO, 1 cut. WHAT THE FUCK. Ok I'm done with UFC because now it will mcginger every day and every video. It's mcweighins, mcbedded, mcfight nights...

Don't worry mate .. there will be some Mcbuzz for like 1-2 months ... but it will always be the bit*h, Rousey ... the "greatest female athlete ever" :P

wait till Dana embraces her back .. do his tricks and gives her a couple of 50k s and awards her a free belt :D

btw I was surprised why Dana didn't announce another fight of the night bonus for ROusey after Ado vs Mcgregor amin event :P I mean Dana has this habbit of awarding ROusey free 50k s just for nothing :D

• Upvote 1

Don't worry mate .. there will be some Mcbuzz for like 1-2 months ... but it will always be the bit*h, Rousey ... the "greatest female athlete ever" :P

wait till Dana embraces her back .. do his tricks and gives her a couple of 50k s and awards her a free belt :D

btw I was surprised why Dana didn't announce another fight of the night bonus for ROusey after Ado vs Mcgregor amin event :P I mean Dana has this habbit of awarding ROusey free 50k s just for nothing :D

I miss the good old days when money and marketing wasn't everything

I'm not a McGregor fan but if McGregor ever fought Diaz, I take McGregor, that's how much I hates the Diazs.