Sage Northcutt Packs Up, Leaves Tristar Training Team

kenlow73

Sounds like his dad can't handle not being in control of him. I do understand that he is a young kid and TriStar will push him a lot, but why wouldn't you let him train with some of the best in the world.

Exactly, he needs to let Sage live a little... He's going to deny his son of training with the best. Shame.

http://entimports.com/2015/12/sage-northcutt-packs-leaves-tristar-training-team/

This guy won't pass new drugs tests anyway.

Sure he will. You never read the fine print on the bottom in there new drug policy ..Here a quote form it "We will only test non cash cows fighters who have over grow there usefulness and those we what to get ride of anyway" :shades: .

The dud e

This guy won't pass new drugs tests anyway.

The dude is like 20 years old. I was ripped like that too at 20 and when I was really active. He isn't on any type of performance enhancing drug.. It would do more harm then good at this age to him.. especially with his strict parents, no way he's into any shit like that..

The dud e

The dude is like 20 years old. I was ripped like that too at 20 and when I was really active. He isn't on any type of performance enhancing drug.. It would do more harm then good at this age to him.. especially with his strict parents, no way he's into any shit like that..

You must be either a personnal friend of the guy, or completly delusional. If you think you can be as lean as him and with the same amount of muscle at 20yo without steroids means you never went to a gym. Muscle take time to grow naturally and you don't get more because your 20yo. I remember a fighter on bas rutten show saying that 80% of the fighters are on it. Maybe he will pass tests as others fighters that most likely took roids and still pass tests, doesn't mean he's natural.

Yup, so because someone who on Bas Rutten's show said it, it must be true... Everyone, which according to you is 80% is on steroids.. Yup, you sound real smart again making accusations based on zero evidence or truth.

The guy is a pro fighter so yes he must have some knowledge, I have weight liftd enough in my life to know when someone has used roids or not, you don't need more evidence than the picture or the video of this guy.

The dud e

This is naive. It's possible that dude is on the juice or has been on the juice. Imho I don't think he would pass an NFL drug test every day of the year lol.

• Upvote 2

Based on zero evidence though is my issue with it..

People Just trying to hate on someone like Conor.

Look at his dad, look at him... it's kinda like, sometimes you just know. Everybody knew about Overoid, Lombard, Vitor, Baroni, Gracie, Kev Casey, Randlemen, Sherk, etc...

I don't think he's shooting needles, he could be, but I'd bet a lot of cash flow that this kid has taken many substances that would be considered PED's.

You can usually tell the difference between a natural body vs an unnatural body... kid's got juice-mode written all over him.

I see where you're coming from Rambo I do.. There are so many "PED's" out there that we have no idea, but I just don't like to judge based on no factual evidence especially a young kid with lots of heat and attention on him already.. The kid is going to pull a Jon Jones soon, LOL.

Speaking of Bones Jones? His new pictures, can you tell by looking at them he is on steroids? Because he isn't...

I see where you're coming from Rambo I do.. There are so many "PED's" out there that we have no idea, but I just don't like to judge based on no factual evidence especially a young kid with lots of heat and attention on him already.. The kid is going to pull a Jon Jones soon, LOL.

Speaking of Bones Jones? His new pictures, can you tell by looking at them he is on steroids? Because he isn't...

What makes you think he isn't? He's on whatever his brothers in the NFL are on. He's been out of competition, he can take whatever, whenever, however he wants to. I guarantee he's been blazing it up with the occasional line of yoda in the evening and most likely some PED's for breakfast.

• Upvote 2

What makes you think he isn't? He's on whatever his brothers in the NFL are on. He's been out of competition, he can take whatever, whenever, however he wants to. I guarantee he's been blazing it up with the occasional line of yoda in the evening and most likely some PED's for breakfast.

Amen

He clearly isn't against shooting shit into his body. We learned that after the last two drug incidents. That is a hell of a transformation that happened to occur during his time away from being tested.

You are not very bright then, I've worked out a lot too, big deal..

People like you need steroids to get big, guys like Sage don't.

No you haven't lifted any thing in ur life to say bullcrap comments like this. I've been in a gym where half the user took some stuff and everyone knew what others took; some guys with decent training and ped was less bulky than this guy on ped.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1