Edgar Apparently Get Screwed

kenlow73

Dana White finally got the opportunity ratings/ppv #s to have his guys try to hold two belts in one weight class like boxers.

True, but 155lbs is a dangerous division. They are his seize and the top guys are more wellrounded.

RDA is a terrible matchup for him.

Exactly. RDA has great BJJ, standup and has KO power and heart. RDA is far underrated as he is in fact a beast!

• Upvote 1

Conor beat Jose Aldo and imo Jose Aldo > RDA. Conor gonna fuck RDA up. RDA has an aggressive style of fighting and we all know what happened Jose Aldo when he was aggressive vs Conor.

RDA is more patient than Aldo and hits a hell of a lot harder as well. He also has a bigger frame than Aldo and can finish McGregor on the ground as well. I see this being pretty even and entertaining for two rounds and then RDA finishes him.

I kind of think the report is bullshit. While RDA may end up being McGregor's next opponent, this report is just speculation. Of course we could get an official announcement after the card this weekend, but I doubt it.

My speculation is that the UFC would prefer McGregor/Edgar over him moving up in weight. McGregor's management making the "no more FW fights" announcement is just bargaining tactics. I'd like to see Ferguson get the next shot at RDA. I dont think Ferguson wins that fight, but it would be lots of fun.

I kind of think the report is bullshit. While RDA may end up being McGregor's next opponent, this report is just speculation. Of course we could get an official announcement after the card this weekend, but I doubt it.

My speculation is that the UFC would prefer McGregor/Edgar over him moving up in weight. McGregor's management making the "no more FW fights" announcement is just bargaining tactics. I'd like to see Ferguson get the next shot at RDA. I dont think Ferguson wins that fight, but it would be lots of fun.

Why not? I think Ferguson would have a shot in the fight. Tony keeps growing and growing and he's already very solid everywhere

Why not? I think Ferguson would have a shot in the fight. Tony keeps growing and growing and he's already very solid everywhere

He'd have a shot for sure, definitely a punchers chance and all. Something about him though, there just looks like a lot of holes in what he's doing, he's almost awkward, he's got a big guy's version of Dominick Cruz to him. Just feel like he's a few seconds away from ending up on somebody's highlight reel. We'll see though. He's huge for his division.

I think Ferguson beats RDA..

I think Conor beats Edgar..

These are the two fights that should be happening.. I see no sense in Conor jumping up to challenge when he hasn't defended once technically. I love the guy but come on, defend your title against the man who earned his shot... Edgar def gets screwed here.......

These are the two fights that should be happening.. I see no sense in Conor jumping up to challenge when he hasn't defended once technically. I love the guy but come on, defend your title against the man who earned his shot... Edgar def gets screwed here.......

It's turning into boxing and running off the boxing formula. It's about numbers, ppv numbers, and money at the gate.

• Upvote 1