Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

Mah, my interest is fading

hes obssesed mate....that fight was never going to happend they were just trying to lure one of our champions away from the promotion for as long as they coul just for fun.....there was no 50k no 20k no title fight.....they shut down the promotion today....what else can i say about this dude....hes traumatized we destroyd hes tycoon little bubble.......dont pay attention to him...we arranje you a super fight if you want too...talk to rico our match maker he sorts something out for you

Jung is up for it when the time is right, good luck and may we meet in the future for a great fight.

You literally landed 3 strikes in 25 minutes, and attempted like 7. You defended no takedowns at all, not once, and I was active trying to finish all 5 rounds, while you were in pure survival mode the whole 5 round fight. How many sub attempts did you do? Zero. How was Jung in any danger at all? LOL swallow your pride, be respectful because again, Jung is starting to get annoyed and you know how that turned out for your boy Maksim.. Best thing to do is keep Maksim calling out KT fighters because his MMA career is obviously over after a performance like that.

Jung tried 36 times to end the fight, Maksim was holding on for dear life crying begging for mercy never tried once to end the fight.///// case closed!!!!!!

you know why he wasnt doing nothing....because the slides were wrong...i told you that already so belive me if you want....but if you dont belive me wait until our next fight;) ....dont worry i will give ping pong a straight rematch for your troubles.....by the way if you dont belive me....do you realy think if i was lying about the slides.....check how maksim won hes fights......are you realy that convinced ii wouldnt be able to do a single submission attempt....comone mate......but yeah thank you for the oportunity of a rematch straight away...i apreciate that.....but these time Maksim will finish him under 3 rounds....the way maksim will beeat ping pong ,there will be no need for a rematch....but you will get one out of respect

I expect a rematch if Jung loses of course, but it won't happen..

Why would you clear your sliders after your last fight and have them all to the right all of a sudden? lol

i set my slides fight for fight........i was high as fuck...lol....and i forgot to set it i had loads of fights

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

hes obssesed mate....that fight was never going to happend they were just trying to lure one of our champions away from the promotion for as long as they coul just for fun.....there was no 50k no 20k no title fight.....they shut down the promotion today....what else can i say about this dude....hes traumatized we destroyd hes tycoon little bubble.......dont pay attention to him...we arranje you a super fight if you want too...talk to rico our match maker he sorts something out for you

Of course you weren't going to get a title fight, that was never part of the offer - unlike IslandFC we don't hand out title shots like candy, you have to earn them - so the idea of little Maksim, a fighter with no KT experience, getting an instant title shot is delusional to say the least.

As for the org shutting down I'm really sorry to burst your bubble Mamado but you might want to rethink that: I'm sure in your delusions of grandeur you thought Maksim pussying out of the proposed fight had in some bizarre alternate reality somehow completely scuppered HighlandKT but alas... the world does not revolve around your god complex.

SKULL ISLAND REVIEW

Ladies and Gentlemans on this card we had our Biggest fight to date The Featherweight belt was on the line and the Champion showed why he is the champion with a dominant performance but due to the lack of worthy oposition on these weight class a rematch was established pretty much before the fight even took place...The punters went crazy for this fight the underworld bookmakers where left speachless agains so much money being trown into it ...These was the event that prepeled Island FC far ahead as the Islan number #1 promotion...with super fight offers and big numbers being trown around ....Big things will keep happening at Island FC ....Now with THE UNIT suport nothing will stop us becoming one of the Tycoon biggest promotion in the future....These event was a success in terms of Hype and $$....These promotion will not "die" in the end of the season,it will expand....Now the fights these was a long night with loads of decisions ,what for me says that the cans are being removed and more competitive divisions....Let me breack the fights down for you blood thirsty bastards: :medieval:

145lbs TITLE Hop Sing Jung vs Ivan Maksim Until now these was the biggest fight in the island this season, these two underfeated featherweights had a lot of pre fight trash talk and predictions making these bout the most anticipated bout in Island FC short history, but someone 0 would have to go and it was the russian fighter record that took the hit, Maksim was the most dangerous fighter in the short time that this fight was standing but hes poor takedown defence made impossible for him to avoid the takedown against the Champ....the korean fighter showed hes class has a master tactician ,credit to the camp, and executed hes game plan to perfection showing why he is the champion and one of the best p4p fighter in the island at the moment but lets be honest here was hes work rate that won him this fight....We had and intense grapling match where the Champion keept control of top position using hes outstanding wrestling , he dominated thoose exanges allways trying to catch Maksim of guard but the russian fighter held hes own but looked lost ,not hes normal self ,he was just content to sit there and let the rounds goes by,at one point he tried to choke himself out,i think we need to get the Russian medicly tested for LSD...i think he was triping....so much for mother russia it messes their brain out....It was a weird 5 round contest leaving the fans wanting more of it...We all realize that and a rematch was booked straight after the fight....AND STILL... Hop Sing Jung acomplishments with us earn him a place as the promotion first hall of famer....LEGEND

265lbs Horacio Santos vs Mark Wahlberg Im going to try to keep it neutral but Santos is my country man and i realy wish him well...both fighters with similar set of skills but Santos hiddens were obvious here, hes a monster from the clinch he controls it and delivers short acurate punches wearing down hes oponent,until eventualy those upercuts from hell that droped Walberg....he was knocked out cold and start having a sizure....he was taken to hospital in an air ambulance...we all pray for him and hoope hes alright....nasty 1st round KO for Horacio Santos (KO OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :boxing:

170lbs Jesse Enkamp vs Count Foo This one was a fight between two of the best strikers in the division with two of the best chins so as expected both fighters keep it standing and trade the german fighter has a more Karate like style and impressive footwork he manage well the distance with hes kicks rocking and out scoring hes oponent ,he was very elusive indeed and you could hardly spot a mark on hes face after spending 15 minutes fighting a very dangerous striker...impressive to say the least...poor Count Foo hes was hiting shadows all night at one point i tought he was going to do a Roberto Duran "NO MAS"....this was the most embarassing performance of hes mma carreer not because of hes lack of skill but because of the oponent briliantie....Impressive Decision win for Jesse Enkamp

170lbs Gabriel Munoz vs Lucio Gracie Wow these one was a surprise the Gracie got submited you not going to ear that too many times....beautifull game plan execution by Munoz he didnt let Gracie control the clinch when they did clinch Munoz kept very agressive eventualy hiting Gracie flush and droping him to the ground ,he waisted no time got side control and worked a kimura ...ouch you know the Gracies dont tap easily so we could actualy ear hes joints cranking...eventualy the pain was toomuch and he was forced to tap...3 wins in a row and this win brings him closer to a tite fight....1st round Submission Win for Gabriel Munoz ...(Submission of the Night Award) :blackbelt:

265lbs Cam Fowler vs Sam Jackson This was the story of an angry husband trying to kill Sam Jackson,aparently Jackson was banging Cam Flower's wife, the story came out just before the fight so there was bad blood between these two....Cam Fowler looked like a possessed man he sprit of the bell and absolutly man handle Jackson...it was like watching a grown man beating on a 7 year old girl...it was defenitly entertaining and was the fight that the fans sheer the most....i mean the crowd went wild from the moment the fighters start the walk to the octagon until the end off the post fight interview....there was no game plan just rage..lol...he absolutly fucked him up...excuse my french....quickest finish of the night....and the all thing around it ean this fight the fight of the night award....Angry 1st round TKO win for Cam Fowler ( FIGHT OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :thankyou:

205lbs Uzziah Judah vs Tapak Utara In this fight we had two fighters with diferent styles and mental skills set Utara used hes superior wrestling took the fight down as soon as he could controled position from the top as a good all american should but he doesnt seem to be very bright in terms of IQ...i mean he had hes chances in the first round to finish the fight but he choose to stall and that tactic ultimatly cost him the decision....credit for Uzziah after the first break he looked very determined had hes moments on the stand up exanges but was hes will , determination and agressivity from the botoom that won this fight for him...he caught the judges eye due to hes determination and never giving up being very very slepery in the grapling exanges....Well fought Decision win for Uzziah Judah

205lbs Theophilius Thundercunt vs Legend Wait For It In this fight we had two fighters with the biggest names in mma history damm...this was a miss match but i think Thundercunt deserved because of the desapintment of a NC fight....so the matchmaking team decided to give him a steping stone with this fight and he grabed it with both hands for hes young oponent in other hand i mean,he took the fight so, i guess he tought he was ready, he was clearly not, he got cut he got rocked and he got tko all this inside 1 round both fighters drifted in oposit directions in the ranks...predictable 1st round Tko win for Theophilius Thundercunt

185lbs Hammer Radovan vs Cameron Maclaine Very similar skills and heart's both fighters showd up in what it was a very good fight and could have won the fight of the night award...these was a war of attrition where Hammer completly clinched raped Maclaine for the first two rounds...Maclaine showd some heart when he came back and completly dominate the third but unfortunatly for him he needed a finish going into the third and he couldnt get one,never the less we must give it up for these two warriors as they put up a very good fight for the fans......Decision win for Hammer Radovan

205lbs Michal Pontius vs Frank Majors I think both camps were on drugs when they set up the tactic slides...rediculous fight and im strugling to contain myself after i saw Frank Majors fail 60 submission attempts...son stick to what you know pls...it was an embarassing performance for him and to make it worse he had a ground and pounder on top of him that land 59 power shots on hes face and body....at one point i tought i was watching someone being exorsized Pontious absolutly beat the devil out of Majors ...i could actualy see the panic in hes eyes as soon as Pontious would unload hes barrages of attacks...well done to hold hes own in there for 5 rounds,there is the positive he can take from these bout...the negatives are shame and unreversable brain damage...Painfull Decision Win for Michal Pontius

265lbs Philippe Leclair vs Don Neece Philippe Leclair remember this name because in my opinion we have a superstar in the making,at only 16 years of age hes the youngest and the most prized rookie in the rooster ...this kid used hes amazing striking skills and unbalivable conditioning to outclass an oponent 9 years hes elder and score hes first professional mma bout...he was taken down twice but he bounce right back up both times and continued to school hes oponent until he send him to sleep ...i think if hes well looked after he might be one of the best fighters in the game...an absolute rough diamant that needs to be polished and as soon as its shining bright we woul make him one of the crown jewels....i got carried away there...there is a long road but i think he has the potential to do it....Shining 1st round KO

#THEUNIT

#ISLANDFCSKULL

#MAMADO

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course you weren't going to get a title fight, that was never part of the offer - unlike IslandFC we don't hand out title shots like candy, you have to earn them - so the idea of little Maksim, a fighter with no KT experience, getting an instant title shot is delusional to say the least.

As for the org shutting down I'm really sorry to burst your bubble Mamado but you might want to rethink that: I'm sure in your delusions of grandeur you thought Maksim pussying out of the proposed fight had in some bizarre alternate reality somehow completely scuppered HighlandKT but alas... the world does not revolve around your god complex.

are you still here?...listen if you want a job just ask ;)...dont do that creapy shit...stalking our thread 24/7

• Downvote 1

SKULL ISLAND REVIEW
Ladies and Gentlemans on this card we had our Biggest fight to date The Featherweight belt was on the line and the Champion showed why he is the champion with a dominant performance but due to the lack of worthy oposition on these weight class a rematch was established pretty much before the fight even took place...The punters went crazy for this fight the underworld bookmakers where left speachless agains so much money being trown into it ...These was the event that prepeled Island FC far ahead as the Islan number #1 promotion...with super fight offers and big numbers being trown around ....Big things will keep happening at Island FC ....Now with THE UNIT suport nothing will stop us becoming one of the Tycoon biggest promotion in the future....These event was a success in terms of Hype and $$....These promotion will not "die" in the end of the season,it will expand....Now the fights these was a long night with loads of decisions ,what for me says that the cans are being removed and more competitive divisions....Let me breack the fights down for you blood thirsty bastards: :medieval:
145lbs TITLE Hop Sing Jung vs Ivan Maksim Until now these was the biggest fight in the island this season, these two underfeated featherweights had a lot of pre fight trash talk and predictions making these bout the most anticipated bout in Island FC short history, but someone 0 would have to go and it was the russian fighter record that took the hit, Maksim was the most dangerous fighter in the short time that this fight was standing but hes poor takedown defence made impossible for him to avoid the takedown against the Champ....the korean fighter showed hes class has a master tactician ,credit to the camp, and executed hes game plan to perfection showing why he is the champion and one of the best p4p fighter in the island at the moment but lets be honest here was hes work rate that won him this fight....We had and intense grapling match where the Champion keept control of top position using hes outstanding wrestling , he dominated thoose exanges allways trying to catch Maksim of guard but the russian fighter held hes own but looked lost ,not hes normal self ,he was just content to sit there and let the rounds goes by,at one point he tried to choke himself out,i think we need to get the Russian medicly tested for LSD...i think he was triping....so much for mother russia it messes their brain out....It was a weird 5 round contest leaving the fans wanting more of it...We all realize that and a rematch was booked straight after the fight....AND STILL... Hop Sing Jung acomplishments with us earn him a place as the promotion first hall of famer....LEGEND
265lbs Horacio Santos vs Mark Wahlberg Im going to try to keep it neutral but Santos is my country man and i realy wish him well...both fighters with similar set of skills but Santos hiddens were obvious here, hes a monster from the clinch he controls it and delivers short acurate punches wearing down hes oponent,until eventualy those upercuts from hell that droped Walberg....he was knocked out cold and start having a sizure....he was taken to hospital in an air ambulance...we all pray for him and hoope hes alright....nasty 1st round KO for Horacio Santos (KO OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :boxing:
170lbs Jesse Enkamp vs Count Foo This one was a fight between two of the best strikers in the division with two of the best chins so as expected both fighters keep it standing and trade the german fighter has a more Karate like style and impressive footwork he manage well the distance with hes kicks rocking and out scoring hes oponent ,he was very elusive indeed and you could hardly spot a mark on hes face after spending 15 minutes fighting a very dangerous striker...impressive to say the least...poor Count Foo hes was hiting shadows all night at one point i tought he was going to do a Roberto Duran "NO MAS"....this was the most embarassing performance of hes mma carreer not because of hes lack of skill but because of the oponent briliantie....Impressive Decision win for Jesse Enkamp
170lbs Gabriel Munoz vs Lucio Gracie Wow these one was a surprise the Gracie got submited you not going to ear that too many times....beautifull game plan execution by Munoz he didnt let Gracie control the clinch when they did clinch Munoz kept very agressive eventualy hiting Gracie flush and droping him to the ground ,he waisted no time got side control and worked a kimura ...ouch you know the Gracies dont tap easily so we could actualy ear hes joints cranking...eventualy the pain was toomuch and he was forced to tap...3 wins in a row and this win brings him closer to a tite fight....1st round Submission Win for Gabriel Munoz ...(Submission of the Night Award) :blackbelt:
265lbs Cam Fowler vs Sam Jackson This was the story of an angry husband trying to kill Sam Jackson,aparently Jackson was banging Cam Flower's wife, the story came out just before the fight so there was bad blood between these two....Cam Fowler looked like a possessed man he sprit of the bell and absolutly man handle Jackson...it was like watching a grown man beating on a 7 year old girl...it was defenitly entertaining and was the fight that the fans sheer the most....i mean the crowd went wild from the moment the fighters start the walk to the octagon until the end off the post fight interview....there was no game plan just rage..lol...he absolutly fucked him up...excuse my french....quickest finish of the night....and the all thing around it ean this fight the fight of the night award....Angry 1st round TKO win for Cam Fowler ( FIGHT OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :thankyou:
205lbs Uzziah Judah vs Tapak Utara In this fight we had two fighters with diferent styles and mental skills set Utara used hes superior wrestling took the fight down as soon as he could controled position from the top as a good all american should but he doesnt seem to be very bright in terms of IQ...i mean he had hes chances in the first round to finish the fight but he choose to stall and that tactic ultimatly cost him the decision....credit for Uzziah after the first break he looked very determined had hes moments on the stand up exanges but was hes will , determination and agressivity from the botoom that won this fight for him...he caught the judges eye due to hes determination and never giving up being very very slepery in the grapling exanges....Well fought Decision win for Uzziah Judah
205lbs Theophilius Thundercunt vs Legend Wait For It In this fight we had two fighters with the biggest names in mma history damm...this was a miss match but i think Thundercunt deserved because of the desapintment of a NC fight....so the matchmaking team decided to give him a steping stone with this fight and he grabed it with both hands for hes young oponent in other hand i mean,he took the fight so, i guess he tought he was ready, he was clearly not, he got cut he got rocked and he got tko all this inside 1 round both fighters drifted in oposit directions in the ranks...predictable 1st round Tko win for Theophilius Thundercunt
185lbs Hammer Radovan vs Cameron Maclaine Very similar skills and heart's both fighters showd up in what it was a very good fight and could have won the fight of the night award...these was a war of attrition where Hammer completly clinched raped Maclaine for the first two rounds...Maclaine showd some heart when he came back and completly dominate the third but unfortunatly for him he needed a finish going into the third and he couldnt get one,never the less we must give it up for these two warriors as they put up a very good fight for the fans......Decision win for Hammer Radovan
205lbs Michal Pontius vs Frank Majors I think both camps were on drugs when they set up the tactic slides...rediculous fight and im strugling to contain myself after i saw Frank Majors fail 60 submission attempts...son stick to what you know pls...it was an embarassing performance for him and to make it worse he had a ground and pounder on top of him that land 59 power shots on hes face and body....at one point i tought i was watching someone being exorsized Pontious absolutly beat the devil out of Majors ...i could actualy see the panic in hes eyes as soon as Pontious would unload hes barrages of attacks...well done to hold hes own in there for 5 rounds,there is the positive he can take from these bout...the negatives are shame and unreversable brain damage...Painfull Decision Win for Michal Pontius
265lbs Philippe Leclair vs Don Neece Philippe Leclair remember this name because in my opinion we have a superstar in the making,at only 16 years of age hes the youngest and the most prized rookie in the rooster ...this kid used hes amazing striking skills and unbalivable conditioning to outclass an oponent 9 years hes elder and score hes first professional mma bout...he was taken down twice but he bounce right back up both times and continued to school hes oponent until he send him to sleep ...i think if hes well looked after he might be one of the best fighters in the game...an absolute rough diamant that needs to be polished and as soon as its shining bright we woul make him one of the crown jewels....i got carried away there...there is a long road but i think he has the potential to do it....Shining 1st round KO
#THEUNIT
#ISLANDFCSKULL
#MAMADO

:thumbup: :thumbup: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1456872072Untitled-2.png :yes: :yes:

• Upvote 1

(A small crowd of fans and reporters has gathered outside of the airport, where Tony Scatero has just arrived for a brief press conference with Island FC heavyweight contender Papa Shango. Tony is standing at a podium, while Shango stands beside him, adorned with the skulls and talismans of a voodoo priest.)

Tony: Thank you all for coming out. I wanted to take some time to come to the Island to help promote Shango's upcoming title fight against Otis Whittaker. I think somewhere amidst all the pointless talk of KY tournaments or whatever and cross-orginazational fights that will never happen, people have missed this one, and it's huge.

Whittaker is no chump. He's the heavyweight champion, and he has furious knockout power. That being said, Shango has an unstoppable chin and Whittaker has never faced anything like that before. Whittaker has made quick work of his opponents, but Shango has won wars, and I think that will be the difference going into this fight.

Reporter: What is your prediction for this fight?

Scatero: I think that it will be a war of attrition. Whittaker will come on hard, like he always does, but Shango won't wilt like his previous opponents. Once the initial onslaught is over, Shango will grind Whittaker down and leave him broken.

Reporter: What do you think of the rivalry between the two orgs on The Island?

Scatero: It doesn't affect Shango in the least. The title shot is nice, and he deserves it, but all of this is really just practice for the end of the season tournament.

Reporter: What about his plans for after the tournament? What will Shango do once the Island season is over?

Scatero: This is just a one time thing for Papa Shango; he's a gifted fighter, but after this season he will most likely retire and stay on the island.

And that's all I have time for. Thank you all again for coming out today. Don't forget to show up for the brutal dethroning of Otis Whittaker, and keep an eye on Papa Shango, one of the top heavyweights on the island this season.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w15.jpg

Ryan Hunt (2-2-0)

Dearest friends, competitors and colleagues,

Some off you may have noticed my absence from Island FC and Sully's the last days.

After my loss to Tso I had some serious soul searching to do.

I've returned now and I have an announcement to make: I'm officially announcing my retirement.

I don't have the spirit needed to be competitive anymore. I will start working as personal boxing coach and until the end of the season i will assist Vermeer with his training.

I've had a blast on the Island.

I want to thank the fans on the Island. Win or lose, I always gave it my all to put on entertaining fights.

I want to thank all my opponents, for making me able to have those fights.

I want to thank Vermeer, my training partner. I have full confidence he'll bait Gamma and one day he'll be champion.

I want to thank JJ Tycooner, for beliefing in me as a fighter and signing me to Island FC.

I want to thank Mamado. I love the battle, be it of the fists or of the words and he was a worthy opponent.

That being said, I will collect my smack talk bonus at the end of the season.

Last but not least, I want to thank Justin Creddible.

Creddible, you koalafucking, dingofaced prick! Our back and forth made my time at the Island and you're the best writer in the whole game. I'm glad to say I've found a friend in you on the Island. Now get your ass to Sully's, beer is on me.

I'll still pop on this thread now and then, and I'm still Vermeer's spokeperson, but for now, my fighting days are over.

• Upvote 4

Ryan Hunt (2-2-0)

Some off you may have noticed my absence from Island FC and Sully's the last days.

I've returned now and I have an announcement to make: I'm officially announcing my retirement.

I don't have the spirit needed to be competitive anymore. I will start working as personal boxing coach and until the end of the season i will assist Vermeer with his training.

I want to thank the fans on the Island. Win or lose, I always gave it my all to put on entertaining fights.

I want to thank Vermeer, my training partner. I have full confidence he'll bait Gamma and one day he'll be champion.

I want to thank JJ Tycooner, for beliefing in me as a fighter and signing me to Island FC.

I want to thank Mamado. I love the battle, be it of the fists or of the words and he was a worthy opponent.

Creddible, you koalafucking, dingofaced prick! Our back and forth made my time at the Island and your the best writer in the whole game. I'm glad to say I've found a friend in you on the Island. Now get your ass to Sully's, beer is on me.

I'll still pop on this thread now and then, and I'm still Vermeer's spokeperson, but for now, my fighting days are over.

Heath "The Texas Crazy Horse" Herring (286121)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14549550577706.png

Oi Hunt, I maybe dislike you a lot. At the end of the day you're okay for an Aussie.

You were the first fighter I have ever competed against, so much respect for that!

Best of luck in the future you knobhead ;) !

• Upvote 3

To speak out of character, Hunt always had bad hiddens. I probably would have sacked him after the Heath fight, but since I already started to use him in the smack thread I decided to roll with it. He might be able to fight a lot of guys in the division, but anyone with a granite chin or lot's of ko power he would have a really hard time against.

• Upvote 2

To speak out of character, Hunt always had bad hiddens. I probably would have sacked him after the Heath fight, but since I already started to use him in the smack thread I decided to roll with it. He might be able to fight a lot of guys in the division, but anyone with a granite chin or lot's of ko power he would have a really hard time against.

You just described most of my roster :OMG:

• Upvote 2

Ryan Hunt (2-2-0)

Creddible, you koalafucking, dingofaced prick! Our back and forth made my time at the Island and you're the best writer in the whole game. I'm glad to say I've found a friend in you on the Island. Now get your ass to Sully's, beer is on me.

Man i Wish hunt would not retire i think he can still wins some fights and he is still liked by the fans

• Upvote 2

Hello folks, Justin Credible here bringing you another preview for Island FC’s premier event, Island Kings. Let’s not waste any more time, and get into it!

This is a mega event and the main card starts off with Gleb Zheglov v Augustus Dudley two middleweight warriors who are looking to climb the ladder into contention. This one will definitely be a slug fest, as these two prefer to keep it on the feet. Gleb Zheglov is an undefeated prospect who is on the brink of super stardom and is looking to cement his place as the next big thing in the 185lb division. He’s riding a ton of hype and has many of the MMA fans and critics alike interested in what happens with this fight. His last fight seen him retire another surging prospect by knocking him out cold and causing substantial head trauma, he promises more of the same in this fight! Augustus Dudley bounced back from a loss to former champion Jeff Probst with a vicious TKO over Janusz Osa in his next fight. He called out the surging Gleb Zheglov in the post-fight press conference and JJ Tycooner granted his wish. Dudley is no slouch and is ready for another run towards the top. He has the charisma and skill to be a star in this sport, and with this fight he’s ready to show the world. “I’m gonna put an end to this kid’s hype train. He’s not ready for someone like me.” Dudley said in an interview earlier this weekend. This is going to be a slobber knocker and I for one, can’t wait. I’ll be going with Gleb Zheglov in this one to continue his meteoric rise!

Jon Jon Stanley v Theodore Thundercunt is our next contest! This one features two top Heavyweights and carries serious title implications. Jon Jon Stanley is coming off of a very upsetting loss to current Heavyweight king, Otis Whittaker. He’s been very vocal about his performance and has vowed to ensure that it will never repeat again. He has been working hard in the gym and many sparring partners have said that this is the best they’ve seen him look before a fight. The England product has been working extensively on his striking defense and his distance control, hoping to right the wrongs from his previous fight. A win over his opponent will certainly thrust him back into the title hunt immediately. Theodore Thundercunt is a fan favorite with huge power and the looks of a greek god. He’s been known to have very good luck with the Island girls, and very good luck in the cage as well. His last fight was a bloody war that many in attendance and many watching from home thought was stopped too early. This was a controversial fight due to the possible early stoppage and the non-stoppage from the doctor regarding Papa Shango’s cut. He vows to make sure he puts away this opponent and avenges his loss to Shango in his next fight. Thundercunt is a powerful fighter who has become very popular here on The Island and said this in an interview, “That last loss was complete bullshit and everyone knows it. I’m going to make an example out of Jon and then Papa Shango better do some of that voodoo shit, because I’m coming for him!” Tough fight to pick, but I’m going with Theodore Tundercunt in this one!

In the first of three title fights we see Herminio Herculano v Kingsley Babajide battle for the 155lb title! This title was stripped due to inactivity from Dino Guidotti. These two undefeated titans are going to clash and the one left standing will have a title belt around his waist. Herminio Herculano is a Muay Thai expert with powerful strikes and a clinch that reminds me of a prime Anderson Silva. He was up for the next title shot, now after patiently waiting, he’s finally getting the chance to claim the throne. He hasn’t been out of the 1st round in his last 2 fights and expects to make quick work of this fight as well. He’s an overwhelming favorite but he’s not letting that get into his head saying, “I know that if I take this fight lightly I’ll be going home empty handed. I think that IFC wants me as champion, and I’m going to give that to them, one step at a time!” His opponent is a 2-0 BJJ brown belt with 2 high profile submission wins under his belt. Kingsley Babajide is a highly touted grappler with submission skills matched by few, he’s a former TWGC world champion and Olympic bronze medalist. Many think it’s too much too early for this sensational prospect but, he was the first to jump in line when the decision was made to strip the champ. He’s very confident in his abilities and sees himself pulling off the upset with relative ease. After signing to G Wad management he’s seen significant changes in his game and feels like he’s ready to fulfill his destiny! This one is one of Mamado’s favorite’s Striker V.S. Grappler… I’m going with the Striker, Herminio Herculano in this one.

Our CO-Main Event is a 185lb title fight between challenger Tommy Mathews and current 185lb ruler Rick James! This one may seem like a gigantic mismatch, but I assure you, it’s not! Tommy Mathews is an Olympic Gold Medal winner and all-around freakish athlete! He’s been nothing short of dominant in his MMA career so far and believes nothing will stop him now. He’s said, “Everyone sees his record and automatically counts me out, but I’ve been counted out my entire career and still haven’t lost… And I don’t plan on starting now.” He’s very confident heading into the biggest fight in his MMA career and that is a very good thing. Rick James is the 7-0 monster sitting on the throne waiting for the next challenger he’s left blood, sweat, and tears on the mat in all of his fights, but none have been from him! After brutally demolishing his last 4 opponents to the point the doctor had to stop the fight, challengers have been few and far between for the champ. This will be the first time in his dominant title reign he’s ever faced a wrestler like this. “Look man, every time I face a challenger every always talks about some aspect of their game that’s better than mine, and that’s fine. But my record speaks for itself baby, I’m perfect, I look good, and my pants never fall down because of this title belt around it. I respect the hell out of Tommy, so when I’m whopping his ass, just know it’s all business!” This one will definitely be a war, both men are very skilled in their respective areas, but I’m picking Rick James to retain his title.

MAIN EVENT TIME! We have Otis Whittaker v Papa Shango dueling for the Heavyweight title! On paper these men are almost identical, 4 wins each, 4 KO’s each, and both scare the hell out of me! Papa Shango is an interesting (to say the least) fighter, he’s a boxer who’s legend is ever growing. Many believe he actively practices voodoo and have used that as an excuse for his success, I think he’s just extremely skilled. Proving his resilience in his last fight against the always dangerous Theodore Thundercunt, Papa Shango showed the world that he’s got a chin to match his power. He believes that his constant improvement will shock Whittaker and ultimately win him the title! Otis Whittaker is one scary dude! 4 fights into his MMA career and he’s a champion, and has yet to see a second round. After winning the title he started training at Rabid Dog and it definitely shows, he’s looked almost unstoppable! He’s not one to believe in voodoo, he had this to say, “He’s gonna need a lot more than voodoo to beat me. He’s gonna need a titanium chin, an ice pack, and a pep talk. Because after I’m done with him he ain’t ever gonna be the same.” This fight looks like it could be an all-out WAR! I have a boner as we speak, I’m taking the Champ, Otis Whittaker to defend his crown in this one!

Full Card Picks Below:

Vankill, Chan, Vermeer (why is this fight not on the main card?), Sulimani, Rage, Zheglov, Thundercunt, Herculano, James, Whittaker.

This has been Justin Credible, Stay Classy Islanders.

• Upvote 3

Ryan Hunt (2-2-0)

Hunt, your a class act and will forever be one of my favorite fighters, if you ever decide to lace up the gloves again, I'll be sure to not pick you! :-) Beers on you, I'm there my friend!

• Upvote 1