Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

You still don't understand me, be an asshole all you want. However, do so in character, don't go saying shit like "I'll cut your fingers, you nerds", when not even speaking as a character. Apart from that, no one in this thread is enjoying your type of smacktalk. It's not that your being an asshole, it's that it's always the same, you either ask for a titleshot, or say that someone hasn't fought good competition.

Apart from that you are also one of the employees of the org, and you should be representing the org as so. It's that I actually like JJ and the money is really good, otherwise my fighter would've left Island FC long ago.

You are getting multiple negative votes per post. I'm not sitting here with 5 multi's, so maybe it should ring a bell that people don't enjoy your smacktalk. I'm not trying to enforce any type of smack talk.

The problem is clearly with you

• Upvote 3

265+ lbs 5 5 Afonso Cabral v Rudy Mar Binay 265+ lbs title 265 lbs 3 5 Brutus Beefcake v Geremi Njitap 145 lbs 3 5 Ace Solonik v Obat Timur 205 lbs 3 5 Stu Peed v Patrick Lam 205 lbs 3 5 Daniel Chan v Alex Cirkunov 205 lbs 3 5 Mzai Uno v Ogie Oglethorpe 205 lbs 3 5 Cosmo Gomez v Bob Green 185 lbs 3 5 Leaf Blower v Jason Carter 170 lbs 3 5 Alexi Tamov v Alexey Shvetsov 185 lbs 3 5 Hector Lombard v Jimmy Sabelo

Well tomorow we have another event coming up.....good fights on the card....i will try to get a preview out in time......

COMBAT ISLAND

#THEUNIT

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The biggest worm come up again to thumb down like a little bitch in a smack talking thread, because the feelings are hurting.

Keep them coming, feed me, i know you want to use your little sticky fat fingers again.

Still haven't down-voted you once and I'm not defending anyone. Just calling out the trolling hypocrite who keeps ducking my fighters to fight cans on his way to undeserved title shots. I'm out here bringing up stats and challenging good fighters while you sneak around asking for title shots while making hilariously unfounded personal attacks

• Upvote 1

You still don't understand me, be an asshole all you want. However, do so in character, don't go saying shit like "I'll cut your fingers, you nerds", when not even speaking as a character. Apart from that, no one in this thread is enjoying your type of smacktalk. It's not that your being an asshole, it's that it's always the same, you either ask for a titleshot, or say that someone hasn't fought good competition.

No, i am pretty sure you keep not understanding a single thing, first of all, zero fucks given if you dont like my smack talk and iif im repetitive and boring, because guess what, i think McGregor opponents think the same of him, so this is good smack talk in my book, touching some nerves, am i right?? ;)

Secondly, i always did it in character until someone with glass feelings started to thumb me down, and thats a thing i cant understand in a Smack Talk Thread, if you got a problem you say it face to face or by smack talking back in return, and dont be a worm with those ninja thumbs down, so the out of character " nerdic" stuff started because of that, it is not part of smack talk, if you got a problem say it.

And still it is not a problem with me, is it a problem with you, just like i dont enjoy your cheerleading for stpierrecanada, doesnt mean i have to thumb you down like a fucking little nerdic worm.

I hope you got the message this time, you dont force shit on other people, i smack talk the way i want to, if you want to be a Miesha Tate character and give flowers to stpierrecanada, thats your problem, and i am fine with it.

• Downvote 2

You are getting multiple negative votes per post. I'm not sitting here with 5 multi's, so maybe it should ring a bell that people don't enjoy your smacktalk. I'm not trying to enforce any type of smack talk.

Thats a problem Rico and YerMaw have, butthurt ad infinitum, i assume they take a chance for some cheap shots, like the fucking dry vagina nerds that they are.

• Downvote 2

Still haven't down-voted you once and I'm not defending anyone. Just calling out the trolling hypocrite who keeps ducking my fighters to fight cans on his way to undeserved title shots. I'm out here bringing up stats and challenging good fighters while you sneak around asking for title shots while making hilariously unfounded personal attacks

Oh really, and give me an example , WHERE AND WHEN i dodged your fighters?? hypocrite, really? "hilariously personal attacks, asking for title shots blablabla" isnt - it - part - of - fucking- smack- fucking- talking??

And the personal attacks were because of the thumbs down, i assume thumbs down are a personal attack too, i am right? ;)

• Downvote 1

I'm done talking to you mate, you clearly have the IQ of an Orang-utan. JJ (and maybe even Mamado) , if you're reading this, if I were you I'd talk some sence into this fool, or I'm taking Vermeer elsewhere

Touchè, the sore nerd losers finally came out of the closet, thats what i was talking about from the start, thumbs down, blackmails, you are no longer my friend buhuhuh, and all that shit.

Butthurts kids over the internet, thats a classic.

I have quit myself, i dont put the fun of the Game in jeopardy because of personal dry vagina losers issues, UNLIKE YOU.

Now proceed to message all the managers training in my gym, to tell them that im a fucking troll and should quit the gym, right?? lets go champ, do it.

You know what, the vaginahurts kids like you, are even a bigger problem in online games, rather than normal genuine trolling, and now im done here, best of luck.

OK guys this is the forum and you know my opinion about it for sure....i belive no one has to take shit from no one and everyone has a diferent way to react to things....the forum its all about "bitching" and "smalck-talk" so if people doesnt like it dont get envolved then....its not fair you go into an argument and then when you cant handle the pressure(whatever that means) you hold the all of the promotion to ransom because you have our best fighter.....i think the forum "bitching" is the forum "bitching" and the game is the game....they should be aproch diferently......it doesnt show a very high IQ level from you neither sir.....and we are man here and we will not be hold to ransom by no one, we treat everyone good regarding promotion/fighter interaction , our pay is unrivaled and we are about to step up the gears regarding events shedule,with loads of new events and fighters added.....

WELCOME TO STAY and FREE TO GO....thats my message to everyone here.....

and Gianka im sad for you to leave us but i respect your decision the door is open if you change your mind....do your thing brother

• Upvote 1

I'm not holding the promotion at ransom. Mamado, we've had our scuffles too, but the last weeks things have been cool between us. I just think that an employee of an promotion shouldn't be insulting managers, especialy not in their own smack talk thread. That's just not the type of promotion I want to participate in, and if it happens, I'll take my fighter elsewhere, where it doesn't happen. There are also promotions not on the Island, where I do not agree with the way they do business, so I'm not signing my fighters with those promotions. I'm actually enjoying my time in this promotion, the contract negotiations with JJ are always great, I like how the org has a steady flow of previews and reviews. But the toxic attitude on this forum ruins it for me.

• Upvote 1

And whats up with the cheerleading for stpierrecanada, i think he can pretty much defend himself, if he care at all.

Christ, i found white knights all over the place, internet is totally filled with them, sad story.

Dude, every time a good fighter posts you respond with "you suck"...... You're not gonna get many people + you for that. Bring Royce Disgracie back to the smack talk thread and tell how he is gonna beat down Tate and win the Title, and finish him.. That's at least what I'd want to read about. As a manager you should be respectful and let your fighters trash talk man.. Some of my fighters are assholes but they speak for themselves :)

• Upvote 2

I'm not holding the promotion at ransom. Mamado, we've had our scuffles too, but the last weeks things have been cool between us. I just think that an employee of an promotion shouldn't be insulting managers, especialy not in their own smack talk thread. That's just not the type of promotion I want to participate in, and if it happens, I'll take my fighter elsewhere, where it doesn't happen. There are also promotions not on the Island, where I do not agree with the way they do business, so I'm not signing my fighters with those promotions. I'm actually enjoying my time in this promotion, the contract negotiations with JJ are always great, I like how the org has a steady flow of previews and reviews. But the toxic attitude on this forum ruins it for me.

ok i agree with you when you say the "promotion employees shouldnt get envolved in the smalk talk" enviroment,thats why you havent seen me here anymore....gianka is new and is learning that the hard way the same it happend to me.....to be honest with you i like the kid and i think is great to have people having a go at each other here,but again, not as a employee I AGREE......but honestly i have been doing just fine without loosing too much of my time and pacience with this kind of forum issues....i will still do my bits and pieces whenever i will get bored(not as an employee) ,but right now i just use it to keep you guys well updated and entretained....Guys we coming into a crucial part of the season , and will be very hard to do it if you guys start pulling out on us either members or fighters....we (ISLAND FC) are up against a brigade of very experienced and talented managers, it will be hard, but we pretend to finish first....so still 2 months to go and from now there is a minimum of 4 events a week ,maybe more....in Island FC is only me and JJ doing everything anyway, no other members were ever envolved n match ups or whatever, they are here to see how a promotion works behind the scenes and maybe hold a #THEUNIT top promotion somewhere.....i dont know how old you guys are,im 33, and sometimes i realy strugle to deal with some childish behaviours....its like boxing----if you spar chances are you will get hit....you take it on the chin and move on....we trying to do big things here ,with time we will get all the right people envolved and everyone will defenitly have a top entertaining highstreet organization ,carrying #THEUNIT flag everywhere....The island will be back season after season too...if we doing this good in our first season togheter (me and JJ) imagine next season......

• Upvote 1

Dude, every time a good fighter posts you respond with "you suck"...... You're not gonna get many people + you for that. Bring Royce Disgracie back to the smack talk thread and tell how he is gonna beat down Tate and win the Title, and finish him.. That's at least what I'd want to read about. As a manager you should be respectful and let your fighters trash talk man.. Some of my fighters are assholes but they speak for themselves :)

I RATE CLEVER...thats it...well said sir....but "you suck" all the time is just because english is not hes mother tonge....you guys should embrace it and roll with it man...

• Upvote 1

I RATE CLEVER...thats it...well said sir....but "you suck" all the time is just because english is not hes mother tonge....you guys should embrace it and roll with it man...

Me and Gianka have exchanged PM's before and expressed for forums are for fun and nothing is personal. Its all good to me.

I just think everyone is taking shit a bit too seriously and we have to separate manager from fighter opinions sometimes especially maybe with a manager who is part of running the org itself is all.

Other than that, I like my fighters Lobtov and Jung and they have fans because of their personality I portrayed of them. So when someone says they suck over and over, others will defend proven established fighters when nonsense is being spewed.

• Upvote 1

Dude , it all started when random thumbs down appeared, ill take it as personal attacks, which in a Smack Talk thread i cant understand, and if anybody want to say something to me, just say it, without being a fucking ninja.

I called out whoever thumbed me down to see what kind of problem they have with me, and all of a sudden some cheerleader appeared out, to tell me what i have to do and what not to do, you know what? fuck them.

In a Smack talk thread i can perfectly say how much your fighters sucks, and as far i know , i always used my fighters to trashtalk, you dont liek the asshole characters of my fighters?? thats your problem, because thats how i want them to be, dont enter a smack talk thread thinking i will give some flowers like Miesha Tate, i dont like the cheerleading and " pat my back " attitude that some of you guys are using either, but guess what?? thats YOUR way of smack talking, and i dont give a fuck or two, and no thumbs down either.

But whatever, thats all settled for me, good to know who are the worms in this game, they all came out of the closet , it help you in understanding with who you can have deals and genuine discussions, no problem at all with you stipierre, keep doing your thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Me and Gianka have exchanged PM's before and expressed for forums are for fun and nothing is personal. Its all good to me.

I just think everyone is taking shit a bit too seriously and we have to separate manager from fighter opinions sometimes especially maybe with a manager who is part of running the org itself is all.

Other than that, I like my fighters Lobtov and Jung and they have fans because of their personality I portrayed of them. So when someone says they suck over and over, others will defend proven established fighters when nonsense is being spewed.

Managers can trash talk too, they always do it in real life when other fighters are getting better contracts and title shots by beating homeless, i ame som kind of Paul Heyman, you understand what i mean? but this is only part of the Smack Talk thread, that doesnt mean i hate you or i troll you whenever thread you go, do you really think i was really upset for Lobtov title shot, or that i care at all that you have beaten some homeless to get there?? comeon.

But i understand, maybe someone took this too seriously and without any sense of roleplay, or didnt understand this is some kind of fooling around with the best managers(competiton, right?) i mean, i am manager of these fighters or not? you think they only talk by themselves? dont take me as GIANKABONGHI but also as manager of these fighters, if you know what i mean.

I am boring and hurting feelings? well thats obviously a problem that doesnt concern me, McGregor is also boring and everyone in the league hate him, thats part of Smack Talking, isnt it ?? :)

I understand i shouldnt be part of the organization to smack talk like this, i have quit the org now, i am not part of them anymore, JJ and Mamado and ISLAND FC are perfectly fine and clean.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dude , it all started when random thumbs down appeared, ill take it as personal attacks, which in a Smack Talk thread i cant understand, and if anybody want to say something to me, just say it, without being a fucking ninja.

I called out whoever thumbed me down to see what kind of problem they have with me, and all of a sudden some cheerleader appeared out, to tell me what i have to do and what not to do, you know what? fuck them.

In a Smack talk thread i can perfectly say how much your fighters sucks, and as far i know , i always used my fighters to trashtalk, you dont liek the asshole characters of my fighters?? thats your problem, because thats how i want them to be, dont enter a smack talk thread thinking i will give some flowers like Miesha Tate, i dont like the cheerleading and " pack my back " attitude that some of you guys are using either, but guess what?? thats YOUR way of smack talking, and i dont give a fuck or two, and no thumbs down either.

But whatever, thats all settled for me, good to know who are the worms in this game, they all came out of the closet , it help you in understanding with who you can have deals and genuine discussions, no problem at all with you stipierre, keep doing your thing.

And i've said what bothered me, while I even did not thumb down, and you responded by calling me a fat nerd. But sure, you're the one that's getting attacked personaly. And once again, you are an Island FC employee, you can't insult the managers that make the company what it is. Also, your McGregor point is nul. McGregor varies his smacktalk with every opponent, using clever wordplay and attacks on the background, previous fights and personal situation and combines that with his personal bravado. Not even close to what you're doing.

• Upvote 1

And i've said what bothered me, while I even did not thumb down, and you responded by calling me a fat nerd. But sure, you're the one that's getting attacked personaly. And once again, you are an Island FC employee, you can't insult the managers that make the company what it is. Also, your McGregor point is nul. McGregor varies his smacktalk with every opponent, using clever wordplay and attacks on the background, previous fights and personal situation and combines that with his personal bravado. Not even close to what you're doing.

I am touching nerves apparently , very close to what he is doing, but never mind, i dont even give a fuck anymore, i guess i will be just another of MANY people that dont post in the forum anymore,only thing i will regret is my spin and wins credit, but at least i can still vote MMA Tycoon, so not a problem, have fun with the cheerleading , its all yours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Combat Island will be live from the Hard Knocks Arena.....what a card boys or should i say big boys

265+ lbs TITLE Afonso Cabral 9-1 v Rudy Mar Binay 5-1

This triology will put an end to two of the best super heavyweights ,head to head battle....will be the fight that will establish the real king of the division and big expectations from both camps....Afonso lost the first fight and won the rematch, we belive this quick triology was the right aproach and the right thing to do regarding everyone's interest....after the fight however we might loose Cabral ,the current champion is looking for a new chalange....i realy dont know wich way this one is going to go but one thing is for sure ,we will have a great fight....

Prediction:Rudy Mar Binay by submission

265 lbs Brutus Beefcake 2-1 v Geremi Njitap 2-0

Brutus will try to take the fight to the matt and work hes ground and pound, but good luck on trying to take Geremi down....he has amazing timing in hes kicks and will get you on the way in if you get reckless in the takedown attempts....both fighters need a win here and they will be trying hard to get it for sure.....

Prediction:Geremi Njitap by KO

145 lbs Ace Solonik 2-0 v Obat Timur 2-3

Boxer vs Wrestler on this one, Ace is the better boxer ,very determined individual and comes here on the back of two impressive KO wins ,hes up against Obat this fighter has very good clinchwork shame that he just doesnt know how to use it ....saying that he comes here on a wining form after submiting hes oponent in hes last fight...he seems to have found the recepie to win , we will see if he can follow up here.....

Prediction:Ace Solonik by KO

205 lbs Stu Peed 2-0 v Patrick Lam 1-0

Stu is a very quick counter fighter with good takedowns and comes here looking amazing , hes path so far has been spootless and he hoopes to continue that here , he will be up against a fighter making hes second professional mma fight ,but this Step Stone fighter won hes first fight in a convincing way,Tkoing hes oponent inside one round and i guess he will try to do exacly the same here,so far he show good chin and exelente boxing specialy hes dirty boxing.....

Prediction:Patrick Lam by TKO

205 lbs Daniel Chan 1-0 v Alex Cirkunov 2-1

Well this two fairly inexperient fighters are very well match up in terms of skills, the diference here with be the much superior BJJ game of Alex....if this fight ends up in the ground Alex will submit Daniel very quick i belive...but Daniel is very athletic and if he manages to play hes cards right and avoid the takedown, i can see him taking this,saying that he is the underdog.....

Prediction: Alex Cirkunov by submission

205 lbs Mzai Uno 1-0 v Ogie Oglethorpe 2-1

Uno will defenitly try to use hes very good MT clinch and grind Ogie down against the cage with relentless head punching to the head....he comes here of hes 1 and only professional mma win but he has a very tough oponent for hes second bout....Ogie is a Rocky Marciano fighter so hes well looked after and will be prepared for this fight....he will try to keep a good distance and counter with precise counter punching, thats the only way i can see this naive young man wining this...

Prediction:Mzai Uno by TKO

205 lbs Cosmo Gomez 1-1 v Bob Green 3-3

Both this fighters are have very suspicious chins so you never know...it can be all over very quick....but i can see Bob using hes experience and superior physical attributes to drag this fight into the second wear down hes oponent until he takes the fight to the ground and finishes it there....well thats my theory, often is proven to be wrong.....

Prediction:Bob Green by submission

185 lbs Leaf Blower 2-0 v Jason Carter 1-0

Someones 0 will have to go and whos, is the main question....both this fighters well match up and i have a feeling this will turn out into a graplig contest.....i think Leaf comes into this fight has the favourite giving the way he won both of hes fights, i give him that...but hes up against a rising young superstar and physicly he looks a monster right now...hard work pays off?...i think it will...

Prediction:Jason Carter by TKO

170 lbs Alexi Tamov 0-0 v Alexey Shvetsov 0-1

It wont be judging on the fighters experience that i will be calling this fight, but basicly both this fighters realy need a win here to get the run going but i dont see it as a big deal for the looser in terms of damage made by loosing....nothing wrong in loosing a couple of fights in the begining of your professional carreer ....good promotors will see past that....

Prediction: Dont know... :)

185 lbs Hector Lombard 0-1 v Jimmy Sabelo 0-1

Both fighters with negative records but im making Lombard has the clear favourite to take this one....hes the oldest and looks better armed with bigger caliber guns....i think he will pin Sabelo against the cage and brutalize him on the clinch...the only way i can see the youngster win this one ,is if he can land a head kick on the chin, not an easy task to land high kicks with your ass pined against the cage...but hey sometimes miracles happend hes camp will be hooping for one right here.....

Prediction:Hector Lombard by TKO

LET THE VIOLENCE BEGIN

“Fighting isn't all there is to the Art of War. The men who think that way, and

are satisfied to have food to eat and a place to sleep, are mere vagabonds. A

serious student is much more concerned with training his mind and disciplining

his spirit than with developing martial skills.”

― Eiji Yoshikawa, Musashi

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

• Upvote 3

lol you predict against alliance members??

Just kidding, i dont want you to go in full worm mode like someone did :rolling:

Ma dai, cosa fai, dove stai, dove vai....non fare casino qui...loooooool.....deventano tutti encazatte...lool...well i couldnt be bother to go on translater to correct the spealing, if is bad in english imagine in italian.....looool

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Combat Island will be live from the Hard Knocks Arena.....what a card boys or should i say big boys
265+ lbs TITLE Afonso Cabral 9-1 v Rudy Mar Binay 5-1
This triology will put an end to two of the best super heavyweights ,head to head battle....will be the fight that will establish the real king of the division and big expectations from both camps....Afonso lost the first fight and won the rematch, we belive this quick triology was the right aproach and the right thing to do regarding everyone's interest....after the fight however we might loose Cabral ,the current champion is looking for a new chalange....i realy dont know wich way this one is going to go but one thing is for sure ,we will have a great fight....
Prediction:Rudy Mar Binay by submission
265 lbs Brutus Beefcake 2-1 v Geremi Njitap 2-0
Brutus will try to take the fight to the matt and work hes ground and pound, but good luck on trying to take Geremi down....he has amazing timing in hes kicks and will get you on the way in if you get reckless in the takedown attempts....both fighters need a win here and they will be trying hard to get it for sure.....
Prediction:Geremi Njitap by KO
145 lbs Ace Solonik 2-0 v Obat Timur 2-3
Boxer vs Wrestler on this one, Ace is the better boxer ,very determined individual and comes here on the back of two impressive KO wins ,hes up against Obat this fighter has very good clinchwork shame that he just doesnt know how to use it ....saying that he comes here on a wining form after submiting hes oponent in hes last fight...he seems to have found the recepie to win , we will see if he can follow up here.....
Prediction:Ace Solonik by KO
205 lbs Stu Peed 2-0 v Patrick Lam 1-0
Stu is a very quick counter fighter with good takedowns and comes here looking amazing , hes path so far has been spootless and he hoopes to continue that here , he will be up against a fighter making hes second professional mma fight ,but this Step Stone fighter won hes first fight in a convincing way,Tkoing hes oponent inside one round and i guess he will try to do exacly the same here,so far he show good chin and exelente boxing specialy hes dirty boxing.....
Prediction:Patrick Lam by TKO
205 lbs Daniel Chan 1-0 v Alex Cirkunov 2-1
Well this two fairly inexperient fighters are very well match up in terms of skills, the diference here with be the much superior BJJ game of Alex....if this fight ends up in the ground Alex will submit Daniel very quick i belive...but Daniel is very athletic and if he manages to play hes cards right and avoid the takedown, i can see him taking this,saying that he is the underdog.....
Prediction: Alex Cirkunov by submission
205 lbs Mzai Uno 1-0 v Ogie Oglethorpe 2-1
Uno will defenitly try to use hes very good MT clinch and grind Ogie down against the cage with relentless head punching to the head....he comes here of hes 1 and only professional mma win but he has a very tough oponent for hes second bout....Ogie is a Rocky Marciano fighter so hes well looked after and will be prepared for this fight....he will try to keep a good distance and counter with precise counter punching, thats the only way i can see this naive young man wining this...
Prediction:Mzai Uno by TKO
205 lbs Cosmo Gomez 1-1 v Bob Green 3-3
Both this fighters are have very suspicious chins so you never know...it can be all over very quick....but i can see Bob using hes experience and superior physical attributes to drag this fight into the second wear down hes oponent until he takes the fight to the ground and finishes it there....well thats my theory, often is proven to be wrong.....
Prediction:Bob Green by submission
185 lbs Leaf Blower 2-0 v Jason Carter 1-0
Someones 0 will have to go and whos, is the main question....both this fighters well match up and i have a feeling this will turn out into a graplig contest.....i think Leaf comes into this fight has the favourite giving the way he won both of hes fights, i give him that...but hes up against a rising young superstar and physicly he looks a monster right now...hard work pays off?...i think it will...
Prediction:Jason Carter by TKO
170 lbs Alexi Tamov 0-0 v Alexey Shvetsov 0-1
It wont be judging on the fighters experience that i will be calling this fight, but basicly both this fighters realy need a win here to get the run going but i dont see it as a big deal for the looser in terms of damage made by loosing....nothing wrong in loosing a couple of fights in the begining of your professional carreer ....good promotors will see past that....
Prediction: Dont know... :)
185 lbs Hector Lombard 0-1 v Jimmy Sabelo 0-1
Both fighters with negative records but im making Lombard has the clear favourite to take this one....hes the oldest and looks better armed with bigger caliber guns....i think he will pin Sabelo against the cage and brutalize him on the clinch...the only way i can see the youngster win this one ,is if he can land a head kick on the chin, not an easy task to land high kicks with your ass pined against the cage...but hey sometimes miracles happend hes camp will be hooping for one right here.....
Prediction:Hector Lombard by TKO
LET THE VIOLENCE BEGIN
“Fighting isn't all there is to the Art of War. The men who think that way, and
are satisfied to have food to eat and a place to sleep, are mere vagabonds. A
serious student is much more concerned with training his mind and disciplining
his spirit than with developing martial skills.”
― Eiji Yoshikawa, Musashi
#ISLANDFC
#THEUNIT
#MAMADO

BY the way JUSTIN CREDIBLE YOU FIRED......looool....jooking but yeah im afraid my reviews have a better price /quality......no more reaping us off and all fights being called keeping everyone entretain.....if you guys tought my reviews where expensive ask Justin how much he charges for 5 fight very average preview....no hard feelings but no more aples from this tree.....we keep the aples to ourselfs from now on.....i dont even know why i was not doing it already....well i cut of a couple of organizations i was working in and now i will be doing Island FC and USFC in New york.....an odd job here and there depending on the availability....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1