Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w15.jpg

Ryan Hunt (1-1-0)

Got the win, but what a dispicable fight. What's up with all these pussies trying to grapple me, just box mate. If I wanted to cuddle I'd go back to Australia, to the missus. Made the focker pay for it though, knocked him out in the clinch that he loves so much.

Credible, I won't hold it against you that you were doubting me, I focked up last time. Just make sure it doesnt happen again.

• Upvote 1

Island FC 6 Recap

by,MAMADO

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1453724419ISLANDFC6.png

Arena: The Underground - With a packed house of 1000 hard core mma fans, the coldest beer ...in the VIP we saw the lights of GSP and BJ PEN....2 of the most passionate and skilled fighters we have ever had inside the octagon...it was an honor gentleman...And now to the card we had 10 fights ,3 decisions and 7 finishes lets remember and enjoy what happened in another glorious night for the promotion...#IslandFC#Rising#Top

KO of the night: (W) Jake Belcher vs Aleksei Ponomarenko I mean this kid looks to be going places,the new 170lbs champion, in only hes third professional bout, he was a massive underdog coming into this fight but he proved us all wrong...the fight started well for Ponomarenko he cut Jake with a straight right hand above the eye.

It looked to be a very big mistake ,awakening the beast, Jake double leg him into side control and he completely dominates him until eventually that nasty elbow came trough the soft tissue above the ear,and that was all she wrote....

surprise of the night award if that was one,saying that another Champion was born.

1st round TKO

Sub of the night:(W) Jeff Probst vs Augustus Dudley Look at the state he was after the fight...my good Lord....he could barely speak never mind standing....wow unbelievable finish to this fight....Jeff was getting mauled everywhere, in every exchange,he was taking it all in and he was prepared to leave it all in there

Dudley was already celebrating when with 4 sec to the end of this fight the unthinkable happened,after finally he got some daylight in the ground exchanges midway trough the 3rd round he manage to keep top position where he distracted Dudley with some ,unambitious ground and pound until eventually, trying to defend it he gave up hes arm and Jeff torqued a Kimura to perfection...on the Buzzer...

.3rd round submission

Fight of the night: (W)Andy Dufresne vs Alex Mack Alex guy, i mean who told this kid he could grapple,who told him that was lying....i never seen a guy get mauled like that against the cage,the closest i have seen was,Velasquez vs Junior Dos Santos 2 and 3...

Alex playing Junior while Andy plays Velasquez...Andy won that fight comfortably but ,the heart that goes to Alex what a warrior,Dumb, but Brave...well done boys you made the promotion proud ...this was a toe to toe war, where the winner was the warrior with the skill and the looser the one with the heart...

Unanimous decision

(W)Eric Gabriel vs Carlos Diego Ferreira This was a quick one if you have blinked you have missed it....Gabriel got the best of the first exchange and took advantage of it trowing a perfect head kick that would have made JCVD proud....1st round KO head kick

(W)Frank Karlsson vs Gobal Batra Frank looked really good one this one took advantage of hes superior and evasive boxing style, he simply took Batra to school until he had enough and catch him with a left counter right on the button and then moved in for the kill....1st round TKO

(W)Simbo Klice vs Zui Quan Tso This one was another quick one,game plan was obvious from both fighters Zui instigated the clinch,but Simbo pull guard, locked a triangle and that was it....1st round submission win

(W)Jerry Johnson vs Thomas Kirkland This was a long night for Thomas , could never cope with Jerry aggressive style he looked out classed,dominant performance from Jerry....decision win

(W)Ryan Hunt vs TK Saints After cutting Saints in the 1st round Hunt didn't want this one to go the distance ,so he came from the first break looking ready to kill,and he nearly done that,with a massive uppercut midway trough the 2nd round......TKO 2nd round

(W)Lucio Gracie vs Red Stork You wouldn't expect nothing else from a Gracie....1st round submission win (guillotine)

(W)Janusz Osa vs Ace Vankill

This one was a crazy and intense grappling match,with not too much skill involved, but hard work from both fighters where Osa dominated the operation mauling Ace down with some nasty ground and pound but he lacked finishing instinct and this one was dragged to the judges scorecards,where he dominated,,,,worst fight of the night.....decision win.

And that was it for Island FC 6 ,don't miss out Island
FC 7 Preview coming up soon on the promotion news feed....#Unbroken

MAMADO

Blaster Monocastor

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14382966125900.jpg

"Looks like they learned to stop picking against me. If I lose to this bum, I need to call it a career already, I can't start off 1-2 and lose to this guy, it just can't happen. Do or die for my career come fight night, this is it, it's time for WAR."

Hop Sing "Hyun Ae" Jung (287199)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14524342481645.png

Hop Sing Jung

"I am ready for Title shot vs Alpha Gamma, he is great Champion, it will be honor to beat him for Belt. Wish him best of luck."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14496061616224.gif

Jonny "Eye Gouger" Bones Junior

Another one bites the dust - Harold Armstrong was my fastest TKO yet - looks like your arms weren't really that strong after all, were they?

Up next - Rick James. You may be Rick James, but I'm Jonny Bones, bitch! I've got more cocaine than you. I've got more bitches than you. I've got HOTTER bitches than you. And I've got nicer clothes than you! You think you're gonna cut me with those pointy-ass elbows? You can't cut me if you can't see me mother fucker!

http://middleeasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/df4daa7c387f80cb0de58d664bca4b7f.jpg

• Upvote 2

The Underground arena was, as allways ,fully paked with fight fans coming from all over our island .They came to watch the most brutal, most vicious and above all they came to watch the most skillled fighters in the Island.
To prove that heres the card review on this glorious night for the promotion we had 2 newly crowned champions , 265lbs and 135lbs.The divisions are shaping up with a lot of drama ,exitement and big fights still to come.
We had 10 fights 9 finishes 1 decision let me break it down for you guys:

Fight of the night: Otis Whittaker vs Julian Day Both fighters promissed to bang it out ,and they did, they went toe to toe for little over then a minute for the heavyweight belt. Otis was the most eficient, landing 70% of hes power punches due to hes ability of keeping out of range and lightning speed counters, he looked sharp and extremly confident, hes managed by Steel Peel, one of the most successfull and passionate manager in Tycoon history and i think hes going to hold on to that belt for a long time to come.!st round KO

KO of the night: (W)Count Foo vs DJ Jordan DJ failed to take advantage of hes longer reach and superior kicks he try to close in and get the clinch but was geting peppered on the way in with some diabolic combination changing levels...reminded me some old words"float like a butterfly and sting like a bee".....Foo looks a good prospect specialy after a KO of the night award on hes first professional fight....was this a fluke?....dont think so but time will tell.1st round KO

Sub of the night: (W)Charlie Gamma vs Winston Roscoe This one was to the bantamweight belt and, oh my GOD, there was blood loads of blood streeming down Gamma face he barely could walk by the end of the first round ,some say the corner was thinking about not let him answer the bell for the second,but in the end he did answer the belt ,and he looked to be more of the same ,he was being brutalized everywhere..but the fight game can be cruel when you get comfortable,Roscoe did and pay the price for that when he was over agressive with hes ground and pound against a submission wizzard like Gamma who scores hes 2nd sumission of the night award for the promotion and gets hes 135lbs belt...the promotion salutes great warriors and pays for your facial recontruction surgery and brain damage related issues from this day onwards...2nd round submission(armbar)

(W)Rick James vs Hammer Radovan James has a very eficient and ruthless game ,very strong on the clinch with some of the most vicious elbows around ,relentless pace he grinded Radovan down until thoose elbows started opening a big cut over hes eye, at one stage it looked like a scene straight out of an horror movie....it was all over when the doctor had a clooser look and decided to stop the fight....2nd round tko(cut)

(W)Peter Potter vs Chocolate Milk Potter was extremly eficient in the clinch with loads of acurate punching and very good clinch control he scoore hes 2nd win here and looked impressive ....chocolate milk "Clinch rape and you can't do shit about it"..... i mean he just melted under the pressure for someone who had this words to say.....1st round tko win

(W)Octavion Prompethius vs Robbie Condit Octavion used hes footwork and brutal body attack to make the diference ,Robbie never realy stood a chance ,he looked like a limping gazele ready for the taking ....ouch thoose ribs must be hurting....1st round KO win

(W)Jonny Bones Junior vs Harold Amstrong The amount of strikes inflicted by Bones in the clinch took hes tool ,both fighters prety inexperient and we definitly will be hearing more from them...2nd round tko win

(W)Mark Wahlberg vs Little Tow Tow managed to take Mark down a few times but he couldnt inflict any damage, in another hand,Mark looked like an exorcist ,exorcising Tow demons trough pain...it was a spotless striking acuracy performance, well done son.....2nd round tko

(W)Blaster Monocastor vs Obat Timur This one was the longest fight of the night it was a terrible tactics display from Timur he did absolutly nofin besides taking hes oponent down he looked hoopless in there...thats what hapend when you so one dimentional...Monocastor did what was expected of him punishing Timur with some vicious kicks and specialy regarding geting back up after he was taken down...it look like a takedown defence secion at the gym,not a great performance but did hes job.....decision win.

(W)Herminio Herculano vs Lance Cozad This fight was controvercial right after it finished...after geting bullyed around like a 7 year old girl, until finaly he was put out of misery, being tko midway trough the first round when asked what just happend in there he answer"My manager is a bitch i knew before hand i was going to be made a FA wining or loosing , he cought me banging hes wife ...thats why",hes manager Victorio Faber stoped anymore questions and punched Cozad in the face while shouting"YOU DONE".....and was release of his contract only 2 hours after the fight was finished...

All in all another great night for the promotion ,congratiolations to everyone that put a lot of hard work into it...from this event came out record numbers, 2 brand new Champs and controvercy....in a statment from Island FC spoksman was stated that the behaviour of some managers,not looking after their fighters and realease them after 1 loss, will not be tolerated this cause a lot of disruption in our schedule .
:blackbelt:
#IslandFC7Review#Mamado :blackbelt:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello there Ladies and Gentlemen, Justin Credible here Just in time for IFC 8! Let’s jump right into it.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1454136736islandfc8.png

Uzziah Judah v Frank Majors starts us off.

This one is a evenly matched contest with both fighters liking to keep things standing. Uzziah Judah has been very vocal ever since his signing to IFC. He is very confident that he will be able to beat whomever the IFC brass puts in front of him. Many MMA fans and critics are excited about his debut, the ever confident Judah has already predicted a 1st round KO. Frank Majors is a tough opponent for anyone standing across the cage from him. As we seen in his first bout, although he lost he didn’t lose too much momentum as he displayed a ton of heart. Despite all of that, I’m still picking Uzziah Judah to win!

Root Paul v Piripi Tama is our next contest.

Both men prefer to stand and trade which always makes for an entertaining fight, especially with heavyweights. Root Paul already has one win, and in that win he looked very impressive, brutalizing his opponent for 3 rounds before TKOing him. Piripi Tama is new to the Island MMA scene making his professional debut on this very card. His stand-up skills are that of legend, with one person telling the press he once seen Tama knockout legend Tor Nansen in a sparring session at the gym. Anyone who can do that gets my vote,

so I’m picking Piripi Tama to win.

Jesse Enkamp v Damian Santana are up next.

Muay Thai versus boxing in this one. The 1-0 Jesse Enkamp looked very impressive in his debut victory (T)KOing his opponent in graphic fashion. He is a master at utilizing distance in his fights and will certainly be looking to clinch and brutalize his opponent to improve to 2-0. Damian Santana was KO’d in his first fight but instead of sitting and moping about he is determined to turn things around, he was quoted saying, “Dude looks suspect, and so does his chin.” When I asked him, “Saying he looks suspect, what are you saying?” He responded by cupping his hands around his mouth and shouting, “GAAAAAY!!” Some bad blood in this one, but I’m going with Jesse Enkamp in this one.

Horacio Santos v Rage Icon do battle next.

This one is exciting (unlike the 2nd round of their last fight) these men fought to a draw their last fight against each other, and after a post-fight press conference brawl and a 3 hour discussion with JJ Tycooner, they arrived at a solution.

A 5 round, 10 minutes per round fight to decide who the better fighter is. As we seen before these men are very evenly matched and this one is going to be close, but I doubt we’ll need 50 minutes.

Rage Icon said, “5-10 minute rounds? Easy, I’ve once played for over 5 hours at one of my concerts, fuckin’ A I’m ready!”

Horacio Santos was equally ready saying, “Tell him to go sniff a few lines before this one, I don’t want him to crash mid-3rd round again.” This is a tough one,

I’m going with Rage Icon again though.

Admir Lichtsteiner v Heath Herring coming at ya next.

The green bearded monster has become quite the crowd favorite on The Island with his exciting fighting style, and his constant bar hopping with the locals has gone over quite well. He is only 1-1 professionally but is treated like he’s undefeated, and the sales of green beard dye has sky rocketed in recent months.

Admir Lichtsteiner has a crowd friendly style as well, some describe him as a brawler, while others describe him as a tactician, one thing is for sure he is damn exciting. 1-1 as well he’ll be looking to step-up the ladder saying,

“While this green bearded idiot is out drinking with the locals I’m in the gym getting better day by day!”

We’ll see if his words are true, but I’m picking Heath Herring in this one.

Dynamite Dave v Tapak Utara comes up next.

Dynamite Dave has explosive power (EXPLOSIVE power, you get it!) and fast hands.

He is 2-1 with both his wins coming by way of (T)KO. He is a quick rising star and one of the most dangerous fighters on this side of the Island.

Tapak Utara is a 1-0 stud with a ton of potential and hype surrounding him. Upsetting a heavily hyped opponent in his first outing he hopes to do the same to Dynamite Dave.

This fight is going to depend on who can implement their game plan first. I’m picking the young stud,

Tapak Utara for the win.

Theodore Thundercunt v Ringo Scorpion go to war next.

These two heavily hyped fighters step into the cage with a record of 2-0. Both with fighting bloodlines and a ton of hype behind them.

These men are very evenly matched and this one feels like it is going to be an all-out war.

Both men’s wins have came by way of stoppage and decision.

It’ll come down to who lands first in this one.

I’m thinking Ringo Scorpion will be the one to do that, which is why I’m picking him to win.

Martyn Ford v Lee Black are up next!

Both men are undefeated and looking to become the first ever Heavyweight Champion in Island FC history.

This is a classic striker versus grappler contest.

Can Martyn Ford last long enough to have his grappling become a factor?

Can Lee Black stop the takedown attempts long enough to land strikes?

Can either man last long enough to pleasure the Island girls here?

No one knows, but I’m sure we’ll find out in this fight, and after (Island girls like to talk, trust me!).

Lee Black has said, “I ain’t gonna let no sissy bitch grind on me like a bitch, I’m gonna do him like I do to my bitches and put his ass to sleep.”

YIKES!!!!!! I’m picking Lee Black to win the title in this one, because, well…. He scares me.

Vanilla Isis v PJ Wison is our co-main event and is up next.

This is a battle between heavily hyped strikers with heavy hands and great chins. Vanilla Isis is a golden gloves boxer with 2 nasty highlight reel KO’s to his name.

He said in an interview, “I’ve been fighting my whole life, after this win I want a title shot, a body shot, and a penicillin shot… These Island girls are dirty!”

PJ Wison (who apparently gets really mad when you call him Wilson.) is a highly decorated boxer as well with a long list of accomplishments. He is an a hurry to make a name for himself in MMA and is going to use Vanilla Isis to do that.

This one is going to be epic, and I’m picking PJ Wison to get the semi-upset win.

MAIN EVENT TIME!

Afonso Cabral v Smokey Hightower is our last war of the night!

This one is an odd occurance, a 5-0 top contender against a fighter making his MMA debut.

Muay Thai against boxing here, will the young up and comer be able to overcome the savvy veteran? He’ll definitely try,

Afonso Cabral is a legendary Muay Thai fighter who out of his 23 Muay Thai fights he had 22 finishes. In his 5 MMA bouts, all 5 have been finishes.

Smokey Hightower is an ultra popular making his debut, he has no other fights to his name….so…..not much to say here…

.so….. I’m picking Afonso Cabral in this one…..

Justin Credible Later douches!

Hop Sing Jung

"I am ready for Title shot vs Alpha Gamma. He has good hands, strong dude, but this South Korean is out for your limbs. I will break something, so tap quickly because I don't want to hurt anybody. "

• Upvote 1

Hop Sing Jung

"I am ready for Title shot vs Alpha Gamma. He has good hands, strong dude, but this South Korean is out for your limbs. I will break something, so tap quickly because I don't want to hurt anybody. "

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18b7.jpg

Alpha Gamma

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160122100159logo2_1.png

YOu better take me down quickly or you're the one going down, simple as that.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14538422164511.jpg

Carlos "The Ronin" Newton

"My last fight for BAMF is tomorrow. I've got some bills to pay, so I'd love to get right back into the ring in the next few weeks. Any takers at 185?"

Islam "Kalifa" Sulimani (287218) Still have to go past me.....you have no idea whats coming your way...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18b7.jpg

Alpha Gamma

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20160122100159logo2_1.png

YOu better take me down quickly or you're the one going down, simple as that.

Ivan Maksim (287580) I kill you both in the same night....trust me im coming for both of you bitches.....and you mister stop runing scared and sign the contract....

• Downvote 1

Hop Sing Jung

Ivan Maksim (287580) I kill you both in the same night....trust me im coming for both of you bitches.....you and your little gay lover....

Islam "Kalifa" Sulimani (287218) Still have to go past me.....you have no idea whats coming your way...

"I know exactly what you bring. You're a dangerous fighter and I have nothing but respect, but you're no match for my Dragonball jiu-jitsu. It's just business my friend."

"I know exactly what you bring. You're a dangerous fighter and I have nothing but respect, but you're no match for my Dragonball jiu-jitsu. It's just business my friend."

Now i know i got you..... U Blinked.....your cockiness is fading....the only surprise will be the way im going to do it...same here business as usual ...im looking at it like if i was Songoku and you are Vegeta...you good but you not quiet as good....lets roll

Hop Sing Jung

"Maksim the homophobe, ok. So what, I hug him because he's very nice. I'm sure myself and da Gamma will be happy to shut you're irrelevant self up pick your poison, I'd snap your limb off and Gamma would KO you within 15 seconds. Come talk when you win your next fight, and don't run your mouth to hard, save your energy for training friend.. "

Hop Sing Jung

"Maksim the homophobe, ok. So what, I hug him because he's very nice. I'm sure myself and da Gamma will be happy to shut you're irrelevant self up pick your poison, I'd snap your limb off and Gamma would KO you within 15 seconds. Come talk when you win your next fight, and don't run your mouth to hard, save your energy for training friend.. "

Oh so now you love Gamma dearly....just like a little bitch..."let stay togheter against that vilan"....realy?....let me tell you something if you come to me without a game plan and a singular aproach, you gays gonna be in trouble.....by the way Ivan needs no training to beat your caliber of fighter.....Ivan is a freak...BIATCH

• Downvote 1

Now i know i got you..... U Blinked.....your cockiness is fading....the only surprise will be the way im going to do it...same here business as usual ...im looking at it like if i was Songoku and you are Vegeta...you good but you not quiet as good....lets roll

"I have nothing but respect for all of my opponents. It's something you could learn. Hopefully the org awards you a fight of the night performance for having heavy hands."