The Island Season 5

Why would I mention that when I knew a sore vagina like you would bring that up for me? Glad to hear you and your sore vagina still remember that.

Just to clear one thing up. Bravo is not a dick or an asshole. He is a whining, petty, sore loser who loves to throw temper tantrums, personally I think a sore vagina is the best way to describe him.

This isn't a thread to brag about your best achievement in how many years?

It's good to see you're still butthurt about it tho! LOL ??

I'm done with it. With you get lads who fuck about and are making jokes and stuff, fair enough, at least they are having fun. But I swear this new wave of trolls on here literally log on to get pissed off and rage. How is that even fun?

Don't know, tell us? You've been raging since you got on today...

No, I turned into a beast that destroyed part of an empire.. Know the difference, officer doofy!

From what i can see you didnt get your way so you threw a tantrum and threw all your toys out if the pram by rage sacking all the fighters and deleting all the cards.

Showed how childish you were by ruining everyone else's fun because you didnt get your way.

But you destroyed nothing. All you did was waste a bit of time as Highland Island is already starting to rebuild.

Keep patting yourself on the back and being proud of your tantrum. The fact you think you did something to be proud of shows how delusional you are.

• Upvote 4

I know who's winning meltdown of the year award.

Honestly, how many times has someone here received a mail telling them to fuck off or something? Pretty much everyone. Bravo, you made yourself look like a right tit by ruining the whole org + all fighters involved in the org because of what? Someone said some mean words to you? Grow up.

• Upvote 3

Listen to all the grown men crying foul about an internet game.. And you're telling me to grow up? The irony

Bravo once raged at a game... well I say once.

He proved he was a right dame, and a really big ponce.

Somebody hurt his ego, so he burned an org down.

a lot of people told "he" to go fuck himself and please drown.

But he turned the tables since its only a game stop being pathetic and crying foul play. *sigh*

and y'know stop ruining orgs too because ITS JUST A GAME homie.

Pretty sure you said somewhere you did it because you've shown so much loyalty to them - BUT ITS JUST A GAME SO WHO CARES

You can't play the "its just a game" card unless you wanna look like a bigger tool

You do a good job of embarassing yourself anyway fella

• Upvote 5

Kenlow, the most useless manager on MMA Tycoon is tryng to make a point in a thread where he dont belong to, did you have any Island fighter?? oh what the fuck are you doing here, make yourself USEFUL for once and go spend your 10 million, i dont know, help the homeless managers or something, what is the point of having ten fucking millions and being totally useless with fighters and sliders...

That really hurts, I'm going to go kill myself now.

Please do it, kill yourself, and dont forget your testament before die out, share your ten millions at least they will be put in good use.

Wow

Please do it, kill yourself, and dont forget your testament before die out, share your ten millions at least they will be put in good use.

Them feels when you're shit at life so you try to convince other people that actually they are the ones that are shit at life so you can pretend that you aren't so much of a loser...

Them feels when you're shit at life so you try to convince other peopleally they are the ones that are shit at life so you can pretend that you aren't so much of a loser...

Wait a second, did you just copy pasted this nonsense and "fixed" it with shit instead of liar now??? get a grip on yourself little man, you are just randomly spitting nonsense because you are obviously butthurt.

• Downvote 1

I'm just going to say. Shit like this is why I posted the post about you. You should be banned from this site for life for that single comment.

Even joking about suicide to someone is fucking wrong and in several countries highly illegal. Go away you petulant little person.

• Upvote 6

I'm just going to say. Shit like this is why I posted the post about you. You should be banned from this site for life for that single comment.

Even joking about suicide to someone is fucking wrong and in several countries highly illegal. Go away you petulant little person.

This. Perma ban him, that is just outrageous.

• Upvote 4

We'll see how he acts after 30 days. If he comes back the same or worse, holding a grudge he can fuck off again. However, if be realises how he was behaving and how innapproriate he was, I've seen him make decent helping posts in the noob section so I think he could be a valuable member of the game, active at least.

I believe that people can change and can definitely behave differently. Maybe I'm stupid but I think Mamado and Gianka could be good for this game in the future.

But don't get me wrong. What Gianka said and how hes behaved was wrong and I pushed for his ban. I just feel like we should give him a second chance in 30 days instead of a massive ban

• Upvote 1

We'll see how he acts after 30 days. If he comes back the same or worse, holding a grudge he can fuck off again. However, if be realises how he was behaving and how innapproriate he was, I've seen him make decent helping posts in the noob section so I think he could be a valuable member of the game, active at least.

I believe that people can change and can definitely behave differently. Maybe I'm stupid but I think Mamado and Gianka could be good for this game in the future.

But don't get me wrong. What Gianka said and how hes behaved was wrong and I pushed for his ban. I just feel like we should give him a second chance in 30 days instead of a massive ban

I see what you're saying about him helping new managers, although he's a "new" manager himself unless he's a returning or multi manager. Anyway, I think 30 is a little light, but whatever, at least I don't have to look at a fountain of spew for a while. Thanks for letting him know that its not ok to act in that manner.

• Upvote 3