The Island Season 5

OK all the fighters should be sorted now. If you've got someone who is released to FA that you want back, PM me.

As for companies, link me up and I will move them back.

I think i lost a fighter slot in this whole debacle. A guy I cut a few weeks ago came back as well as the guy i lost when you ran the script. I could make three new fighters before you ran the script and only two now. It also reset my release fighter ticker back to 0 days. The last time I released a fighter was the 22nd of June and it shows as 1 day now.

This is bullshit by the way, the tournament should be made with a roster of top P4P island fighters, all the rest can go fuck elsewhere as soon as possible, because now my 19yo fighter is stuck in the island and is forced to train in Cozad fucked up gyms, because all the companies are leaveing the Island , the fighters should also be able to leave the goddamn place, this is unfair.

Your 19 year old benefitted a lot from the increased training he received from 6 months of Island energy training.

Stop being so short sighted.

Anyone else who built one is in the same boat. Nothing to see here.

Your 19 year old benefitted a lot from the increased training he received from 6 months of Island energy training.

Stop being so short sighted.

Anyone else who built one is in the same boat. Nothing to see here.

You didnt even understand why i was complaining, my 19yo fighter isnt even participating in the tournament.

Eh, and thats me short sighted, k.

• Downvote 1

anyone who's been forced to release a fighter, you can use this page to get them back.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/myfightersgetback.php

and you can get your guy back.

what happens at the end of the season is that I set the end of season date 7 days after the end of the season, so the orgs don't make events.... but I have to update that manually every few days till after the tournament. Unfortunately cos of the wedding I forgot to update it. I was gunna run the tournament script today but I guess we'll wait till Sunday cos of this cock up and give people chance to get their fighters back... again...

• Upvote 2