Convicted Weather Report: Ronda Rousey, Dinooo, & Qlimax

Rambo

• 7 months later...

Let the record reflect that this is how the trilogy ended between Donowitz and Peel Steel's Goatfucker.

Tyraanicao throws a sloppy body shot
and Donowitz counters with a series of strikes that really hurt Tyraanicao! The ref looks into his eyes and sees nobody home - he's called the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:58 of round 5, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Abraham Donowitz!

• 4 months later...

And 3 posts later we are back to the piss jokes. Yaaawn,..

Seriously, you have problems with peeing or what? I mean, if you are as old as your jokes, your prostate probably isn't in the best possible condition.

http://img.izismile.com/img/img10/20171018/1000/the_dog_had_mistaken_a_man_for_a_fire_hydrant_and_got_some_unsuspected_results_01.gif

Ovoxo being mistaken for fire hydrant

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

- Arrogance is founded in weakness and feeds on insecurity. -

CK is just a weak insecure teenage girl, probably on her period currently, given the amount of emotional crap CK has been spitting out the last few days.

the next time bjorn retires, #bjornsmom will find him and a letter to Mike Tycoon citing his lack of attention to his premature departure.

hanging-suicide.gif-w500.gif?fit=500%2C2

aren't you retired?

#bjornsmom

the next time bjorn retires, #bjornsmom will find him and a letter to Mike Tycoon citing his lack of attention to his premature departure.

hanging-suicide.gif-w500.gif?fit=500%2C2

Your reply is shockingly poor CK, way below your normal standard.

Not only you seem nearly done,but so are your smack talk capabilities.

Consider your next move well.

I think bjorn's bitter that I turned down his offer to mentor him a few months ago in August...

apparently #bjornsmom isn't getting the job done. Maybe ovoxo has time to coddle you.

Nothing. I just think that you should sit down and relax a bit. You have been super-emotional and weak the last week, shocking for someone of your status.

you mistake my cheeky shenanigans for emotional rhetoric. not everybody takes the internet so personally.

• Upvote 1

I think bjorn's bitter that I turned down his offer to mentor him a few months ago in August...

apparently #bjornsmom isn't getting the job done. Maybe ovoxo has time to coddle you.

you mistake my cheeky shenanigans for emotional rhetoric. not everybody takes the internet so personally.

You are good CK, but not even close to how good you used to be. You are a shadow of your former self.

MMATycoon`s version of the allegory of the cave by Plato.

• Upvote 2